Chapter 113: Tempering a Body by Burning It (4)
283 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 113:

Tempering a Body by Burning It (4)

______________________________

 7 minutes later…

The people outside still waited for the result.

 A moment later, they saw how this odd cocoon-like thing that was healing Vincent began to slowly fall off…

 15 seconds later…

 Some girls outside the chamber swallowed greedily at whom they saw.

 As the cocoon fell off, the handsome crimson-eyed man with dark eyebrows wearing only black shorts that were hiding something “big” under it, stepped out.

 His body shape was almost perfect, making some of the girls, who were still virgins, cover their faces with their hands. But, they still couldn't resist the temptation to peek at him through their fingers, surveying his body, forcing their young minds to go wild in their fantasies…

 Vincent now had a new white-creamy color-looking skin that was a bit brighter than before.

 His white hair was now even longer since it was regrowing under the influence of a huge regeneration boost of x200+ rate from normal. 

 Instead of falling on his shoulders as it was before, his white hair was now onto his chest, where a few women's names were carved on the left side of it.

 

 Vincent stretched his right hand and surveyed it carefully. 

 'I know that my resistance to Fire has risen, but I need to test to what extent, since I think that my body still can be further improved…' thought Vincent and created a little strand of lightning as he had created one before.

 [Thunder~!]

 As he summoned this little blue-white lightning string at the side of his finger, he sensed that this area had instantly lost a tiny bit of the fire elemental particles it had within. 

 This amount was very low, but if he began to create more and bigger lightning in it, then this area would be drained in around 20 minutes of all the Fire element particles it has that are needed for Fire mages to cast their spells.

 

 [Thunder~!]

 After 2 seconds, the lighting sub-element began to destroy his right hand again…

 But now, the damage inflicted was lowered… by around 10%.

 'Amazing… but it's not what I need… This is too little, I require more…' Vincent was overjoyed but calm. 

 He discarded the lightning on his hand, vanishing it, and used his own healing spell to heal his damaged hand.

 Since this tempering was working, and the elves are here still supporting him, he has to continue… He wants to continue.

 Vincent looked at smiling Anna and his other lovers.

 They appeared in a very high mood at his achievement in tempering, but more because he was safe and sound. 

 Especially Anna, Bella, and Emilia since Anna was his 2nd wife as well as his mother and held very deep feelings for him, meanwhile, Bella and Emilia were probably carrying his precious child already, so their emotions were increased. 

 He used sound magic to deliver some of his words that were only meant for his women.

 “Thank you all, my precious beauties. With you all being by my side, it is already enough to make me the happiest man in the world. I will do my “best” to make you all relax and fall asleep tonight in an unnatural way…” his voice sounded in his wives ears, and also in Skylar and Selena's, making them all feel elated and very… expectant for the night. 

 Being desired and protected by their lover… What else do women need? 

 If Bella didn't need to assist in his tempering process, she might have already hidden herself somewhere and begun to masturbate, thinking about his enchanting red eyes, his strong hands, his delicious tongue, and… his huge 'sword', that she and her sisters were long ago addicted to…

 Now, Vincent said out loud to everyone outside.

 “Raise the temperature again as you all did before, but now at a faster pace. We will start the next session,” said Vincent calmly. 

 Austin and some other elves blinked as they weirdly looked at him.

 'Is he… masochist?'

 High Elder Nicholas was no exception. He knew that only this one tempering process for using the lightning sub-element will be far from enough.

 Usually, such tempering sessions are done at intervals of a few weeks, months, to a year, since after such a hellish pain, the person loses all desire to repeat it for some time. It depends on the person. 

 “You want to continue? Now?” Said, Nicholas. He thought that he would stop after achieving the minor success that he wanted. 

 He already was shocked that he managed to temper his body like this, but to start the next session just after the first session is over… 

 “Yes, is there a problem? If your team is not exhausted, we will repeat the session… 5 or 6, or maybe even more times,” Vincent calmly answered as if it was nothing special for him and then also added something in his mind, 'If I get 10% lightning damage reduction from one short session, then to reach at least 50%, I would need 4 more sessions, but something tells me that I might need around 6 such sessions. Having 50% of lightning resistance should be enough to allow me to become a real lightning magus. Can't wait to use Lightning for traveling. Either way, I will know soon enough,' thought Vincent as he stood in that chamber. 

 Nicholas still has a hard time understanding why Vincent is rushing it, but…

 'I better stop wasting my time trying to understand him and just do my part. Either way, he already succeeded in his first session… If he became a real Lightning mage without using special equipment… We must have a good relationship with him. Maybe form some sort of marriage agreement… This will make him at least not hostile towards elves. Looking at his harem… this should not be a big problem. Let's wait for his arrival in our kingdom. Our Lerin clan will and must treat him with the utmost respect.'

 Anna nodded and began to send her aura inside once again with the help of others as before…

 The temperature inside the inner part of the structure began to rise steadily and faster than before.

 50 degrees Celsius…

 60…

 70…

 …

 100…

 …

 130…

 One minute later…

 170 degrees Celsius…

 180…

 190…

 …

 210…

 Vincent protected his vital organs., but his skin has yet to burn…

 'Good… Rise it more….'

 …

 Two minutes later…

 230 degrees Celsius…

 240…

 250…

 260…

 270…

 …

 [Burning~]

 The temperature quickly reached and even surpassed the previous level, but what burned was not his flesh, and… only his skin. To make his flesh burn, this temperature was not enough anymore.

 …

 3rd minute…

 300 degrees Celsius…

 [Burning~]

 Only now his skin completely burned out, and it was his flesh's turn. 

 Vincent once again turned into a fireman…

 …

 The forest. A few minutes earlier. 

 'Oh god… Oh god, I need a healer, right now!!' Screamed in her mind, a feared young girl who was taken off her shoes to look at her foot that was bitten by a black ant and saw what was there.

 Half of her foot turned to a pitch-black color. The skin on it has tiny cracks that looked like a spider net. The center of it was the place where the black ant bit her. 

 Through those tiny cracks, the weird yellow liquid was going out that had no scent. 

 For humans…

5