Chapter 117: Skill
268 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 117: Skill

_______________

 A few minutes earlier, when all Vincent's wives, except Annie, decided to enter the structure to be closer to him, they also felt the little tremor of the ground under them and the same kamikaze-like ants in the quantity of a few dozen appeared after it, just like outside.

 Those fucking black ants really attacked with not care about their lives, as if they are controlled by someone…

 The girls were slightly shocked, but we were ready for something like this. 

 It didn't hinder them to kill all those ants before they even managed to come out of their holes, as Anna and Bella immediately cast at those holes something called a “Wild Wind Gate”.

 This was a spell solely made of 3rd ranked Wind element.

 Anyone weak enough who decided to touch the “Wild Wind Gate” will be sliced in half.

 The cocoon-like thing, where Vincent was, began to disperse. 

 …

 Now.

 Vincent lowered his cracking with the lightning hand and surveyed the damage it caused to his hand 

 'As I thought… After the 3rd tempering session, the damage reduction rose from 19% to 27%. Each next session lowers this number by 1. The first session gives 10%, the second session 9%, and the 3rd session is only 8%… So, it is impossible to reach 100% reduction by such tempering… it was expected. Even “Zarack” can't do much here. Still, the last 10th session will raise my fire reduction to 55%. I might need to temper my body with other elements like Earth and maybe Wind to 55% each to further lower the damage from lightning to my body. Perhaps alchemy will help with it…' wondered Vincent as he ended surveying his right hand and looked at Annie who was in front of him, 'The toxin is inside her body. The only thing I could do to save her is to try that skill…' added Vincent and bent down.

 “It's me, my love, calm down. You will not die. Do you believe me?” whispered gently in Annie's ear, Vincent as he gently hugged her.

 Annie instantly shivered. Her vision was blurred, so she didn't notice him in such chaos around her. But hearing her husband's gentle words and feeling his hands, forced Annie's eyes to shed tears.

 “Vincent… You and my sisters are the only ones I care about, but please, help Selena. She protected and saved my life…” said weakly Annie, as she placed her head on his chest.

 “Don't worry about it, I saw what she and Skylar did. They will be fine and enter our family. Retract your aura back into your body, I will cure you” said Vincent calmly.

 Annie nodded and did as he asked.

 Vincent moved his gaze to Selena, who was a meter away from them. She still didn't fall to the ground from such intoxication and didn't manage to hear Vincent or Annie as all her strength went to stay conscious. 

 To make her hear him, Vincent also neared her ear and gently whispered while slowly moving his right hand on her neck.

 “Good girl… Selena. I like what you did. Even under fear of death, you still decided to protect my Annie… Don't worry about the toxin, you will not die. I will not let you die. Retract your aura and let me take care of your body.”

 Selena shivered. Her ear reddened. She didn't expect to hear the voice of the man she loved at this moment. 

 She thought she was going to die, if not from that huge beetle-like ant, it will do the toxin.

 Selena looked terrible right now, but feeling her lover's touch was like a blessing to her already that brought her to heart at peace.

 Girls don't need much to fall in love, especially younger ones. But Vincent was just too… good in most aspects.

 Suddenly, she felt how her chin was turned to the side, and then her lips were taken. 

 “Mmm~” Selena instantly forgets about her pain as her lover decided to kiss her.

 She quickly responded to his kiss as much as she could right now. 

 She turned her weak and stained with blood body to properly face him and tightly wrapped her arms around his neck as if telling him that she wanted him to continue, and passionately began to respond.

 'Ohh~ This feeling when your love is reciprocated… Now, even if I die, I can die with no regrets…' Selena properly savored his taste as his tongue subdued her mouth.

 She felt his hands slide down on her back and gently grabbed her soft butt. 

 As she felt his big hands on her soft butt, her other lower part began to itch a bit.

 Under the big dose of toxin that those 4 ants inflicted on her, Selena couldn't see Vincent's face anymore, but she can hear and feel him. This was more than enough.

 

 Vincent stopped his kiss, then touched her forehead with his, and said quietly, “Do you believe me, Selena?” 

 “Always will,” answered Selena sweetly. 

 Vincent inwardly nodded and moved back a bit and…

[Tearing~]

 He ripped her upper robe, revealing her big tits that were hiding under the beautiful green bra.

 'What is he doing?' thought curiously Anna and his other wives who were clearing this place from those ants swarm. Just one 3rd ranked attacking spell was enough to kill thousands of them instantly.

 “Don't be scared, but it will be a bit painful, okay? Hold my hand if you'd like to,” said Vincent, and his left hand was immediately grabbed by Selena. She tightly holds it, as if only death will force her to release her hold. 

 She was dying right now as a high amount of deadly toxin already spread in her bloodstream. If no one helps her right now, she will die in a few minutes.

 Selena doesn't know what he wants to do, but she will bear anything he wants from her. 

 Being half naked in front of others was not a big deal.

 “My wives, protect us, while I will be curing both of them,” said Vincent without turning his head as he made Selena and then Annie lay on the ground right near each other.

 “You didn't need to say something like that. We know that we are not as strong as you, but we are not that dumb to not know what to do in this situation, you know?” said 'angered' Emma as she continued to wipe this ant's swarm.

 On the side, Skylar also didn't slack off. 

 Since Vincent is here, then Annie and Selena will be taken care of by him. 

 She needs to help Fiona, Flora, and other sect girls who were also ambushed. They were in much worse condition than Selena and Annie. The weakest of them were even killed as their heads or hearts were pierced.

 Screams of fear, sorrow, grief and hate could be heard among them.

 …

 “Silly, of course, I know it. But I still need to say it, so I can be at ease,” answered Vincent and looked at the two young beauties before moving his right hand.

 [Tearing~]

 He ripped Annie's upper robe just like Selena's before, revealing her 2nd sized chest.

 Annie didn't release a sound and only waited for his next actions. Still, she felt a bit ashamed of showing her small chest to others.

 Vincent lowered his gaze at Selena's and Annie's chests, at their heart zone. 

 Selena's big tits would force almost any man to lose his cool after being so close to these soft mountains, but Vincent looked as if there was nothing.

 He moved his hands and touched the place below their left chests with his fingers.

 He wrapped his fingers with a sharp Wind element and began to cut their skin and flesh under it.

 “Argh…!!” groaned painfully Selena with her sexy voice through clenched teeth, but she managed not to move her body.

 Annie, instead, silently took that pain, but her fingers sank into the ground as she resisted it.

 They both had full trust in him and believe that he will not harm them just to bring harm.

 As Vincent carefully makes a horizontal cut there, he takes back his hands and makes a deep cut on his palms, making them bleed.

 'Let's see how this will work. “Zarack” really gifted me many useful skills, just like this “Energy Absorption”. Using my “ACA” to locate what I need to absorb, the black corrosive toxin. It also contains energy, so it allows me to take the toxin from their blood into my body and use that toxin for my own good. With time, it will raise my resistance to poisons, toxins, and other similar stuff… I feel more and more indebted to “him”,' wondered Vincent and placed his palms at the cut, making his blood touch with theirs.

 Vincent stood on his knees and closed his eyes.

 This will take some time since the toxin filled more than 50% of Selena's blood, while it was around 15% for Annie…

 

 

4