Chapter 118: Protect
352 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 118: Protect

_____________________

 Vincent slowly sends his “ACA” into their bodies and begins to locate every single bit of the toxin Annie and Selena had.

 'This is not easy… but not too hard either. With this speed, it should take around 10 minutes to locate the toxin and transport it into my body,' thought Vincent, as he settled himself on the ground.

 He was in the middle, while Annie and Selena were laying on the sides with his hands under their chests.

 Abruptly, he heard a sexy young voice on the left side of him. 

 “M-master, can I-I ask what you are doing?” said Selena, as she looked with her dark green eyes at calm and focused Vincent.

 His big hand was so close to her large bosom that it made her heartbeat fasten, as her fantasy began to build in her mind. 

 In her fantasy, Vincent somehow finished curing her and then cleaned himself from the blood on his hand. After it, with his big hands, he suddenly grabbed her soft bosoms and started to squeeze them from behind, while moving his head to her neck and beginning to lick it. Meanwhile, his huge, 19 cm “sword” was rubbing on her juicy butt…

 The temptation to fantasize about being desired and touched by her loved man was too hard to resist in such a situation.

 Vincent slowly opened his crimson eyes and looked into hers.

 “Saving both of you,” said Vincent calmly.

 Selena blinked. The pain was still there, but it was lowered by him, so she began to feel more comfortable.

 “But, that elf said that only the 5th ranked healer could cure it, so… how are you…?” 

 “I don't like to lie to women that chose to be with me. I'm not curing your body, but instead, I'm taking that toxin away from inside your bodies before putting it inside my own. The toxin will not go anywhere, it will just be in my body instead of yours. That simple,” answered Vincent as he gazed into her eyes, which quickly widened. Selena slightly trembled as she began to shed tears from hearing his words.

 “What did you just say…?!” another cute voice rang out nearby.

 Annie's voice was filled with shock.

 Is he planning to save her, by simply replacing her with himself?

 “No, please, don't do that… W-We will find another way…” added Annie with her teary eyes.

 “Annie, since you love me and have lived with me as my wife for more than 2 years, then you should know what kind of person I am, right? I can die, but will not let my woman suffer like this. Not anymore. I made many mistakes in the past. I had enough of it. Don't worry about the poison. This toxin will not kill me… I guess,” Vincent said to Annie with a calm face.

 'You guess…? And you're telling me not to worry?!' cried in her mind, Annie, as she squeezed her right fist to the point of bleeding, while her left hand grabbed his hand that was on her chest by the wrist.

 'I'm such a useless bitch… If I've managed to protect myself, then neither I, nor Selena would be hurt right now, and my husband would not need to do this to save us…' cursed herself, Annie, as she began to tremble from the rage that she allowed this to happen. 

 She could bear a lot, but not something like this when her husband needed to harm himself to cure her.

 Vincent again looked at her. He could feel her worry about him through her actions.

 He bent his head to Annie and planted a soft kiss on her forehead before slightly moving back.

 “As I said, this is nothing much, don't worry. I will be fine… We all will go out of this place and when the night will arrive, you will see and feel by yourself that I'm… very healthy,” said Vincent quietly with a light smile, as he deeply looked into her wet dark blue eyes.

 Annie bite her lower lip and couldn't help but slightly nod with a blush on her cheeks from his words.

 She decided to “properly” check his state when night would arrive.

 As Vincent raised his head, he heard another voice.

 “Master… is… that true?” said Selena with a shaking voice.

 He wants to take all that toxin that is tormenting her body into his own…

 “Yes, but please stop worrying so much, my beauties. By the way, Selena, you also will manage to see how “healthy” I am, tonight,” said Vincent before kissing her pale lips.

 

 Selena's eyes brightened as her cheeks blushed even more than Annie's. 

 Honestly, she doesn't mind if he decides to rip off her sexy green panties before starting to ravish her tight pussy right here and now with his huge hard dick that she once managed to taste.

 This is how excited she was right now. 

 “Bear the pain for a bit more, It will not take too long,” said Vincent after he raised his head. 

 He already located some toxins inside them and soon will begin the transfer. 

 …

 Bella and Emilia were the closest to Vincent and managed to hear him talking about the way he will cure Annie and Selena.

 The moment they heard that he will take that toxin inside himself, their hearts dropped. 

 They even felt for a brief moment some anger at Annie for even allowing this. But they couldn't do anything at this point, so they focused on protecting them and decided to direct their rage at those fucking black ants.

 It was their fault in the first place…

 “Die you all!!” Annabella cursed those ants for harming her loved Vincent as she raised her two hands. 

 [Whistle~]

 Her curved crimson hair began to dance as she hatefully looked at the swarm coming closer to her, she used her strongest offensive spell, but before using it, she didn't forget to curse them once again. 

 “Go to hell!!!”

 [Meeting with Death]*

 The veins on her hands began to pop out and some of them even burst out.

 At a distance of 50 meters from her, something weird began to happen…

 That area started to visibly brighten and then darken slightly out of nowhere.

 The thousands of ordinary black corrosive ants that emerged from the big hole, appeared to be right under the spell radius of influence. 

 They began to die as their little heads were separated from their bodies.

 Around 2-3 thousand ants were killed instantly, but it didn't stop the swarm that counted around a few hundred thousand.

 [Swoosh~]

 A 10 more ants-kamikaze arrived from the hole and immediately attacked Bella from the side as they opened their little wings and flew towards her head.

 Emilia saw it and swiftly reacted.

 She was also enraged at them for hurting her loved husband and her sister but didn't show it much by using words, it could be seen through her actions. 

 Now she was strong enough to protect her love.

 She hatefully glared at the ants as she pointed with her finger at an area nearby Bella. 

 Her beautiful long black hair also blew under Bella's spell. Her hand meets the similar damage as Bella's.

 They both used their strongest spells, and their flesh could barely hold their power.

 [Sand Warriors]*

 At 3 meters away from Bella, a dozen 1.5-meter tall humanoid things without faces began to quickly take form.

 They looked as if they were made from sand. The place where their eyes should be, instead, has two tiny bright orbs.

 After these sand golems were formed, they turned toward kamikaze ants as they began to transform into little sand storms as they attacked.

 [Shhh~]

 The sound of flying sand was heard as the sand warriors swiftly interrupted those ant's advance and began to rip them to pieces. 

 

 _______________________

Spell Name – [Meeting with Death]

Spell Rank – [3rd]

Elements used – [3rd ranked Wind, 3rd ranked Darkness, and 3rd ranked Light]

Sub-element – [None]

Spell Type – [Offensive]

Spell Duration – [Channeling]

Spell Range – [Mid-Range]

Spell Info:

Creating a special region where vision is heavily restricted from the usage of Light and Darkness elements. As the target is confused, the transparent blades attack its neck.

This spell can be used until the caster is alive, is conscious to manage to hold the spell in an active state, or before the environment will not lose the required elements for its work.

The caster is immobilized when the spell is active.

__________

Spell Name – [Sand Warriors]

Spell Rank – [3rd]

Elements used – [3rd ranked Earth, 3rd ranked Wind, and 3rd ranked Light]

Sub-element – [Sand]

Spell Type – [Creation/Summon]

Spell Duration – [Channeling]

Spell Range – [Short-Range]

Spell Info:

This spell is creating a ??? number of sand golems from a combination of Earth and Wind elements. Their eyes are made of a pure light element that is trying to blind the target in front of it. These golems are highly immune to 2nd ranked Darkness and Wind elements.

This spell can be used until the caster is alive, is conscious to manage to hold the spell in an active state, or before the environment will not lose the required elements for its work.

The caster is immobilized when the spell is active.

6