Chapter 119: F*cking ants
263 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 119: 

Fucking ants

_____________

This chapter was written under this track:

Kyon Grey - Dusk

Nigel Stanford - Solar Echoes

______________________

 

 

 As Bella and Emilia together resist the ants, Anna, Emma, and Emily, who were a bit further away from them, also didn't slack off.

 They didn't manage to hear Vincent's words about his way to cure toxins, so their response was not so furious. 

 But Skylar, instead, managed to hear it.

 She knows almost nothing about the ants' toxin, but one thing she knows for sure is that she can't watch the man she plans to put her entire future to die.

 Skylar was almost in her 40s. This was the age that Alina was back then on Earth. Even if she didn't show it, Skylar similarly to Alina began to yearn for family, her own family. Find a man that will be protecting her from other men that would lust for her body in sexual or cultivation ways, and also support her cultivation journey. Meanwhile, she will give her delicate body solely to him, and give birth to their precious child. Cultivating her body in her spare time to not fall behind her man and follow him wherever he goes. 

 The more she imagined it, the more she wanted it to become a reality, since she had already chosen the man for her, and that man had also accepted her. 

 She saw how other women from the Untouched Flower Sect madly chased power, by forsaking what Skylar thought they truly should chase, their own family. Not the family the sect will decide for them, where those 99.9% of marriages ended not well since there is no love in the first place, where such husband and wife care only about themselves, ending up betraying each other after some time and beginning to hate each other.

 In Skylar's eyes, they are simply foolish. It's okay to chase power, but not by sacrificing something as sacred as a family for it.

 Only your family will give you enough motivation to get stronger. 

 Only they will always support you. 

 Only they will not abandon you.

 Only they will truly love you.

 At least, most of the families…

 As Skylar heard it, tears appeared in her eyes.

 'Calm down… He said that he will be fine… He said it himself, so don't worry! Nothing bad will happen to him. Better go to help Fiona and Flora that need your help right now rather than worry about what you can't change,' thought to herself Skylar in an attempt to calm her fast heartbeat which was full of worry about Vincent.

 Suddenly, she loses her footing and falls to the ground.

 [Rumble~!]

 The ground began to heavily tremble and crack… just like before when that huge beetle-like ant appeared. 

 'What!? Another one is coming?' shouted in her mind, Skylar as she tried to get up.

 [Rumble~!]

 [Rumble~!]

 [Rumble~!]

 …

 Skylar falls to the ground once again as tremors continue.

 When the tremors stopped, she raised her head and saw that 200 or so meters away from her, 15 big holes appeared.

 'Oh god…' Skylar gulped as she guessed what might be about to appear from there. 

 She quickly stood up and without any hesitation ran to the girls that were fighting the swarm 50 meters away from her.

 'I hope Vincent will finish his procedure in time, since if not… we will all die,' thought Skylar as she spotted Fiona and Flora fighting back-to-back to protect weaker girls from the ant's swarm.

 …

 A nearby area, one minute earlier.

 [Burning~!]

 Hundreds of ants continued to die each second as they without care for their life ran through Anna's [Fire Storm]* spell, killing themselves the moment they touch the fire.

 This spell was quite effective for such an enemy, but it was only made of Fire and Wind elements, which didn't satisfy Anna. 

 She had yet to raise her other two elements, such as Water and Earth which had reached only the 1st rank, since Anna's affinity towards them was only at [weak] level, which requires massive amounts of special resources to raise their ranks. 

 Anna's Darkness and Light affinity were at [none] level, so she can't even start to advance them at all. All resources that are related to those two elements that she will consume, will not have any effect on her with such affinity.

 'I need to raise my Water element to 3rd rank after this, so I can try to create a “Mist” sub-element and boost it further by using the Wind element, but for now, only Fire and Wind elements are my limit,' thought Anna as she analyzed her current strength. 

 

 [Boom!]

 Anna heard a loud boom and turned to look at the side, where Emma blew up around a thousand ordinary black ants by casting the [Meteor Fall]* spell.

 “Fucking ants… Since you injured my lovely cute sister, you can just die!” shouted Emma. She shouted it to release her frustration. 

 If not because of these ants, she might be having romantic sex with her husband right now, since she planned to bring him into the woods for a few minutes after he finish his 3rd tempering session, but now these ants come and ruined her plans, dropping her mood to its lowest level. 

 She wanted to be held by her husband so much that her lower cave began to itch already, but she can't do it right now, and it was making her furious.

 She hates when someone or something is intruding on her private life. Of course, only if it's some outsiders that she doesn't care about.

 “Why the fuck did you even attack us?! You could just attack those fucking scum from before, so why us?! Oh, maybe you are hungry, right? If that is the case, then taste another one!” 

 Emma shouted with anger as she again raised her hand. 

 She had blood dripping from the corners of her mouth as she received an internal injury from elemental overuse, but she didn't care, since Emily was also a 3rd ranked healer, and was curing her and others with her Water magic from behind.

 Even though this healing was not much, it was still enough for now at least…

 [Boom!]

 The burning meteor falls to the ground, killing at least a thousand ordinary ants.

 Some ants survived and continued their advance, but…

 [Smash]

 [Smash]

 [Smash]

 A delicate foot began to smash them into meat paste, while an enraged voice continued to ring out.

 "Die! Die! Die! Just fucking die!"

 …

 'I didn't know that my sister could be this scary… I better let her have her turn first when night arrives…' thought Emily as she continued to cast regenerative spells on her sisters, healing their wounds from spell overuse. 

 [Rumble~]

 Suddenly, Anna, Bella, Emilia, Emma, and Emily lose their footing and fall to the ground, which causes the channeling-type spell that Emilia used to come to an end.

 They all felt the huge earth tremors waves that come from an area around 200 meters away from them…

 

_______________________

Spell Name:

[Fire Storm]

Spell Power Level:

[3]

Fundamental elements used:

[3rd ranked Fire element and 3rd ranked Wind element]

Advanced elements used:

[None]

Grand elements used:

[None]

Spell Type:

[Offensive]

Spell Duration:

[20 seconds]

Spell Range:

[Long-Range]

Spell Info:

Combination, not fusion, of Fire and Wind elements to create a firestorm of high temperature that will be burning and ripping to shred all within it.

The external injury will be inflicted on the caster from the element overuse.

_______

Spell Name:

[Meteor Fall]

Spell Power Level:

[3]

Fundamental elements used:

[3rd ranked Earth, 3rd ranked Fire, and 3rd ranked Wind elements]

Advanced elements used:

[None]

Grand elements used:

[None]

Spell Type:

[Offensive]

Spell Duration:

[None]

Spell Range:

[Long-Range]

Spell Info:

Combination, not fusion, of 3 elements of Earth, Wind, and Fire to create a 4-meter wide fire meteor high in the air before sanding it down with high speed by using a Wind element.

Heavy internal damage from element overuse.

____________

Author's note:

“I'm changing the sub-element name to an Advanced element and adding a Grand element as the next stage. It will be like this:

The fusion of 2 fundamental “Earth” and “Wind” elements will create an Advanced “Sand” element.

 

The fusion of 2 Advanced elements like “Sand” and “Ice” elements will create a Grand “Frost Sand” element.

Fundamental element > Advanced element > Grand element. 

I don't know if there is a next fusion step, but if there is, how the hell should I name it??? I just tried to imagine, and I almost got brain damage when I tried to properly name at least one such element.”

3