Chapter 125: Demi
225 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 125: Demi

_________________

 Anna looked at this young silver-haired woman and then sat beside her. 

 “If you want him to treat you the same way he is treating Skylar or Selena, there is only one way to do it…” said Anna calmly as she turned to look at the screen where Skylar kissed her son, her husband.

 Demi blinked a few times as she stared at Anna before moving her lips.

 “Please, tell me w-what should I do to make him look at me like he looks at you or at least at her…?” said Demi as she bit her lip before glancing at the screen. 

 Anna inhaled and without turning to look at her, her lips moved, “Prove him that you are worthy of his care. You might not know, but Vincent never cared much about how the woman looked like. If that woman shows him that her feelings for him are real, and she is ready to put everything she has for him, he will be ready to die if not worse to protect her…”

 Anna continued after a little pause, “In the future when I will be in the right mood, I will tell you my story and after hearing it you should understand what person he is.”

 Abruptly, she slowly turned to look at Demi, “And one more thing, you should know that if you betray us, no, if you betray him, I will make sure to add to one of my life's goals a task to turn your life into hell, and I will use anything or anyone close to you to achieve it. I don't know how the betrayal of his woman will change him, and I prefer to never ever see it,” said Anna as she looked into Demi's silver eyes. 

 She sounded quite calm on the surface, but it made Demi feel a shiver through her spine as she saw in Anna's eyes that she might be even scarier than Vincent in terms of vengeance. 

 Demi quickly nodded.

 “I understand, but that will never happen! At first… I hated him, no, I hated all human men because of what I and my two sisters go through. We were treated as tools for that scum's vile sexual desires and nothing more,” said Demi as she gripped her fists before beginning to tell a bit more about elves.

 “In the elven society, girls are always respected and adored by men, since there are only 25-30% females of the total elf population. The men who were in power will never use force to take the woman they want. They prefer to work on improving themselves. Would it be in knowledge, power, looks, speech, or other ways, making some single elf women become interested in them of their own volition. This was the most common way the elves were using it to find a suitable partner to start a family” said Demi as she looked at the screen. 

 “I was warned by our parents and elders in the family that humans are different from us, more dangerous, and vile… I didn't believe them, but it made me very curious, so I wanted to meet a few humans and talk to them to prove that I'm right. And, yes, eventually, I managed to meet a few of them, but… I was so stupid to even bring my sisters into that fucking mission… So naive to not believe my parents and think that humans will treat me the same way elves do…” Demi turned to look at Amina, her mother, before lowering her head.

 “In captivity, after days of him constantly rap-…” Demi froze as she almost started to describe how she was defiled. Some scenes that she tried to forget began to emerge in her mind, forcing her to tremble.

 Amina, who was sitting near her and without saying a word just quietly listened to her daughter, was on the verge of tears. 

 She deeply hates herself for not being able to help her daughter when Demi probably called her mother's name in hope that she will come and save when each time 'that thing' was happening to her.

 She wanted to avoid saying that word, even in her mind.

 It was one of the biggest fears that women could have.  (Being raped in young years, when the mentality of the person is yet to be fully formed) 

 Amina stood up and tightly hugged her daughter.

 “I'm so sorry, my daughter. I am a failure of a mother… I should've gone with you as I wanted to do in the first place, but I was busy in school that day…” exclaimed Amina as she touched Demi's cheek with her own. 

 She could remember the day when she received the news from her husband that all of her three precious daughters… had disappeared. 

 That was the worst day in her entire life.

 Demi didn't answer her and quietly continued, “In captivity… we were in a few days from committing suicide if we saw that nothing will change, but, gladly for us, the gods heard our prayers. Vincent suddenly appeared as if he was sent directly by those gods and killed that piece of shit, releasing us from that agony. I was defiled so many times *sob* and could forget about finding a partner for life within elves, and after knowing that my savior was in polygamy relationships, it gives me some hope. Furthermore, even some of his wives were just like me, defiled, but he still…*sob* he still accepted them… So, I guess, this… this was a turning point *sob*,” said Demi with a shaking voice as she hugged her mother and started to weep while her body trembled slightly. 

 After saying that, she suddenly remembered the agony that she felt of being a slave, a fucking sex toy, a lower being, and the face of that vile scum that defiled her and her sisters over and over a few times per day for his entertainment emerged in her mind.

 'No… Not again… Please, get away from my head!' 

 Screamed in her mind, Demi, but then felt a soft hand on her head.

 She confusedly looked with her teary eyes at Anna.

 “Calm down. This will never happen again to you. If you will do what I mentioned to you before, then Vincent, my son, will light up your desire to live and make it as strong as it never was before. Believe me, I know what I'm saying,” softly said, Anna. 

 How could she not notice what was tormenting Demi? She herself felt the same way back then in the Teren empire, where she was forcibly made an… imperial whore by Mark.

 Demi's eyes trembled before she looked at the screen, at the man who saved her, as tears began to fall from her eyes. She hid her teary face in her mother's chest and lastly added.

 “I… *sob* I finally managed to fall in love when I thought that this was impossible after what happened to me. But… But seeing how he is ignoring me… it's so painful… *sob* I wanted to end my life since there was nothing left for me to live for *sob*” Demi cried out her thoughts as she tightened her hug, making the nearby Emilia and Bella, who were quietly listening to her, trembling slightly.

 Even though Demi is the same victim of rape in the past as them, they still can't bring her into her family just because she wants to.

 They knew that they were basically the same as Demi. But they agreed with Anna. They can't allow Vincent to be betrayed by the woman that he put his trust in. 

 None of them want to see how it will change Vincent.

 

 

4