Chapter 126: Need merit
231 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 126:

Need merit

____________

 As Demi cried her worry and desires out, outside the "PW", Skylar and Vincent ended their kiss.

 Skylar was so happy after she heard his words about accepting her with Selena into his family.

 She knew that her life would forever change from that point on. 

 In the best way.

 As Vincent held her waist, he felt something weird.

 "Skylar, are you going to a gym or something? Your body muscles are quite nicely developed," said Vincent as he moved his left hand on her back, then added, "Are you trying to seduce me even more…?" 

 Vincent slightly smiled and looked into her black eyes. 

 "Oh, you like muscular women?" asked Skylar weirdly, but also felt a bit of excitement about it.

 "Yes, but to some point of course. Even though I don't care if my woman goes full muscle development, I still prefer a more feminine look, or at least the mixture of those two."

 "..."

 Skylar didn't know that, and added, "I see. In that case, I want the night to arrive even faster after hearing this… hehe," uttered Skylar with a grin on her beautiful mature face.

 Vincent lowered his head a bit to reach her ear and whispered, "By the way, that place inside has a gym, so use it whenever you want. Now go and take a good rest inside, my lovely concubine, since tonight, you and Selena will not have time for it," as he said it, he slid down him both hands straight to her big butt.

 Skylar's heart was about to jump out of her chest as she heard his last words but then felt how his big hands moved from her head and back down and then grabbed her perky ass before squeezing it. 

 "Ahh~" Skylar sexually moaned and bit her lower lip from the pleasure as her entire ass cheeks were in his big hands.

 *Swoosh*

 Skylar was transformed into white light and vanished.

 After she was gone, Vincent calmly looked at Fiona and Flora.

 "Touch my hand and go to rest," said Vincent before stretching his hand to them. 

 Fiona and Flora felt a bit weird as they saw in a previous scene how Skylar was touched and even moaned under their watch.

 They turned to look at each other and then nodded. 

 Fiona took a step forward and said, as her 3rd sized chest rose up, "Vincent. As I said before, if you will help us find what happened to our parents and help us take revenge in our stead if the worst scenario comes true and if we would not have the power to do it by ourselves, then I, no, we swear here and now that, If you will manage to help us, we both will become yours in body and soul for the rest of our lives."

 "We know about your worry about the possible betrayal, so If you even once suspect us in it, you can kill us both in the most gruesome way you could think of. I'm saying this because we know that betrayal is the most despicable act a person could do to her/his partner, and this will never ever happen since long ago in our childhood we chose that If one of us will find a partner then we both will choose that same man," continued Fiona as she calmly gazed into Vincent's crimson eyes.

 Suddenly, another cute woman's voice rang out, "We will never betray him since it will basically mean betraying each other. Moreover, why should we even think about betrayal? We have spent some time with you and your wives so we know a bit about your character and so far, even though you are merciless and cruel sometimes you are the most reliable and talented man we have ever seen. Even though these are only words, they mean a lot to us," added Flora as she a bit shyly looked at Vincent.

 After they finished their long speech, Fiona and Flora took each other's hand and then touched Vincent's hand at the same time as he asked, ready to go inside "PW" after Skylar, but contrary to their expectations, they were not transported yet.

 They confusedly looked at Vincent who also stared at them before slowly moving his lips.

 "Why do you both think that I might help with your problem? You're both not my women, nor my family members, you are not even the friends of any of my family women, so, why?" said Vincent calmly as he surveyed their reaction.

 He noticed that they both began to tremble slightly, so he continued without waiting for an answer.

 "As you can see, I have 7 wives and 3 yet to be concubines. At the very least, to receive my help, you'll need to prove that you are worthy to have it. What you did today was… valid, but far from enough. Remember, both of you and others who are hearing me right now, prove your worth to me or my family, and you will be handsomely rewarded. It might be "WE" resources, elemental resources, or my… personal help. And in the case of committing any sort of betrayal, death will be a blessing for you," Vincent said his last words with a dark tone in his voice, making the two 3rd ranked magi women in their 30s shiver, and only then did he send them inside.

 *Swoosh*

 …

 Inside the "WP", Skylar, who had not long ago arrived and reunited with happy-looking Selena who had quickly explained to her how this place works. Skylar decided to stay with Selena in the main hall to see the fight.

 As she heard Fiona and Flora's words, she became confident that Vincent would help, since what men will not want are two mature mils who were also twin sisters, and moreover were both a 3rd rank magi? She didn't believe that Vincent, who had a personal harem, would reject such an offer. But after hearing his answer, she was not sure anymore, but again after he finished, she exhaled as worry about her two colleagues was finally settled. 

 Skylar knew them for a long time, so she could say with confidence that they will do everything from now on to prove themselves to him to achieve their goal of making him help them to find the truth about their parent's possible death that their sect tried to fool them.

 They never believe that their parents died at the hands of some bandits.

 "I was worried for no reason. At first, I thought that he would reject them, but then he named them a target to achieve before asking for something in return, as he always repeats that to us," said Skylar as she looked at the screen where those two milfs vanished in white light before they reappeared not far away from her.

 Fiona and Flora appeared in the main hall. Fiona then noticed Skylar nearby as she and Selena arrived near them.

 Flora looked around and was shocked, "So this is his little secret… This is just amazing. This place just looks too real to be true… He can hide his people here in times of danger or use them as an ambush by suddenly bringing the entire army from here outside. If some people in power will know about it, he will become a worldwide threat and will be hunted from all sides as they will try to steal it from him. I don't know how or where he got it, but it's not my concern. If he didn't bring us here, we would likely be dead from those ants, but I'm not sure. Still, he put his trust in us by inviting us inside this place. I will never forget it," Flora finished talking, and then felt her sister's hand on her shoulder.

 "Yes, what he said to us is just right. We need to earn enough merit to ask for his help. Okay, enough thinking about the future. What are you going to do right now? Stay here to watch the fight or go somewhere else? Look, there is even a pool and a bath on the 1st floor here. I'm going there right now. This ant's stench is just disgusting. I can't wait to take a nice bath," said Fiona to her sister as she pointed at the information tablet.

 "Oh… Yes, I see it. I also stained a bit, so I'll join you," answered Flora as surveyed her body. She could ask someone to use a water element on her, but… she prefers a good bath.

5