Chapter 131: Consoling and Shock
228 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 131:

Consoling and Shock

This chapter was written under this track: 

CHVRN - Oblivion

_________

"Mother, what are you thinking with such a face?" asked Emma as she sat near Emilia.

 "..."

 Emilia looked at her daughter and became a little ashamed. But just a little.

 "Emma, when will you and our husband give me a grandchild?" asked Emilia as she looked at her daughter. 

 "What? But mother, you right now are probably bearing your third child. Why do you ask about grandchildren? Our husband and I will make you a grandmother, so just wait a bit. When I fully grow up, I will be ready to become a mother, but right now, I'm only 16. Mother, I just want to mature first before giving birth to my first child. Don't worry, a few more years and or when I feel that I stop growing up, I will tell Vincent to impregnate me," answered Emma with a big blush on her face. She didn't expect that her mother would abruptly ask this. 

 "It's fine, I know that you will, but I just wanted to satisfy my curiosity on this topic," said Emilia as her big bosoms raised before turning to look at her second daughter.

 "Let's go help your sister to comfort Demi. The more people show their concern about her tragedy the more Demi will feel assured to become part of us," added Emilia and stood up. Emma nodded and joined.

 Nearby, Anna moved to Emily.

 "Emily, leave Amina to me. I will take care of her," said calmly Anna before turning to Demi who was hugged by Emily.

 "Demi… I don't know if my words will have any importance after your tragedy, but I want to say it. You are not alone, and will never be after you choose our husband. At first, he was quite skeptical about your loyalty to him, but after your family decided to ask him to take you after your… 'confession', he was sure that your feelings were genuine so you could be trusted. I'm very about your tragedy, truly. We, his wives, also had tasted this horrible feeling of losing something important to us. I was tortured and raped by Vincent's father. Annie had lost her entire family while she was a little child. Emilia was raped and her husband was killed, making Emily and Emma lose her father. Anabella might have been the most pitiful among us. Her father is that man who raped me, and simultaneously was Vincent's father that we are going to kill soon. Not to mention that Bella was heavily raped by a gang of thugs and soldiers for hours. But still, as you can see, we found the reason to live on, and this reason is Vincent. He saved us, helped us, supported, and immensely loved us regardless of knowing that some of us were defiled. He opened to us a new world that we never expected to be part of. He is everything to us, and now also for you too. Saying this to you, I want you to understand that you are not alone. With this, you know more about our tragic past, but since you are almost a part of our family, it's fine to tell you. I don't want any secrets between us so, if you have something that is bothering you, tell me, tell us, don't hide it. It doesn't matter what it is, we will always help you. Okay?" Anna finished her long speech as she placed her hands on Demi's shoulders before bent a bit to give a kiss on Demi's head.

 Her words made Demi tremble slightly once again. She weakly answered a few words before beginning to sob, releasing her emotions without restraint.

 "T-Thank you all… Thank you. I-I'm happy for your words and the t-trust you put in me..."

 …

 Outside the "PW". Forest.

 Vincent landed straight into the center of the ant's swarm, creating a 30 meters wide crater and killing thousands of common ants and a few dozen of 1st and 2nd rank ants that were unlucky to be in the center of his fall.

 *Sounds of flying rock, trees, and dying ants*

 "W-What the hell…?!" shouted Nicholas as a cloud of the dust from Vincent's landing raised in the air.

  "What is going on here, are- Huh?" Austin who managed to stand up suddenly heard a familiar voice ring in his ears.

 The same was for Nicholas.

 "Don't resist. Also, don't breathe when you arrive near me, and do not touch me or you will be in big trouble."

 After they both heard it, they felt that something was raising them up by Wind force before dragging them right to the center of the crater.

 'Isn't that Sir Vincent's voice…?!' They both thought the same simultaneously as they quickly were dragged c to the center. They don't forget to hold their breath as he asked. Even if they were very skeptical of this, they have no choice but to as he wants to receive his help. 

 As they were placed on the ground, they saw a 2-meter person with long white-black hair covered with weird black fire that sent shivers down Austin's spine while Nicholas stared at Vincent and shook. He knew that Vincent was strong. Even though he expected the possibility of him creating a Middle-tier Advanced Element, he still can't believe that he really managed to do it.

 Even he himself could only create the Normal-tier Advanced elements such as "Wood", "Mud" or other variations from merging Earth & Water.

 "S-Sir Vincent, is that really you? Your appearance… em, never mind. What about Amina and Demi?! Are they fine?!... " quickly asked Austin as he saw a fiend-like figure in the crater with a thin black sword in his right hand.

 "Ask them yourself, but before that, nod if there are any survivors except you two? " Hasty asked Vincent. His time was very limited so he need to use this little window that he created by this chaos to take everyone alive to "PW". 

 Nicholas clenched his fists from anger at his weakness before he shook his head.

 "I see. Then go in first. Tell me what happened after I finish here," said Vincent and didn't wait for their answer as he partially discarded the "Dark Blaze" on the fingers of his left hand and touched them.

 *Swoosh~*

 *Swoosh~*

 They were turned into white light and disappeared.

 After they were sent, he didn't immediately put back the "Dark Blaze" but pointed his left hand to the side of him in a nearby area.

 *Shhh~*

 From the distance, suddenly, the 3 injured bodies entered the dust cloud in the air, arriving nearby, Vincent.

 They were the bodies of Luis, Ayala, and Talia.

 He looked at Luis's fully limbless and slightly eaten body that lost any signs of life.

 'Luis is dead for sure…' assessed Vincent Luis' condition before glancing at Alaya's body, whose left leg was eaten to her knee. Her face was also eaten as ants ate up the skin and most of the flesh on her face, but they didn't have time to finish, because of Vincent.

 '...just like Alaya,' signed Vincent and then turned to look at Talia. He expected the same fate for her because she didn't have both arms but… to his very surprise, she was still… breathing, weakly but breathing.

 'Good, she didn't die yet and could be saved,' thought Vincent's and quickly touched her forehead.

 'Sorry, but this is the maximum that I could do to help you right now,' Vincent cast the weakest healing spell he can since he can use only 1 fundamental element after casting those two 4th ranked spells that took almost all of his attention and concentration to not let them fall apart. 

 Even though they have a duration time, they are made of 4th ranked Middle-tier advanced elements that inflict an extremely heavy burden on his body, not allowing him to use complicated spells.

 *Swoosh*

 *Swoosh*

 *Swoosh*

 Their bodies turned into white light and were sent straight after Nicholas and Austin into "PW".

 Vincent breathed out and gripped his "Black Frosty Katana".

 'I have around 1.5 minutes to gather some of their bodies then I will immediately leave. Something is big going on here and I don't like it. The ants didn't eat the elves' "EES" nor did they eat their hearts that contain some "WE" within… What is going on underground?'

 

 ****

6