Chapter 133: Warning
220 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 133:

Warning

This chapter was written under this track:

Divide music - "WAR" Madara Song.

______

 Vincent's body received no heavy injury upon landing since he was nicely protected.

 He knew that the 4th rank black corrosive ant was waiting for him to take a step further out of the crater to attack again. He was sure that if he made a mistake, he and his women would die.

 Vincent felt slight chills all over his skin. This will be a life and death fight for him after the [Universal Battle Armor-Suit] will fall off, so he needs to act fast.

 He can't see who or what had attacked him, but he knew from where it came.

 Half of his mouth was hidden under a pitch-black mask, while his blood-colored eyes found the needed place in the distance.

 Vincent bent down his body a bit and placed his right hand that held [Black Frosty Katana] slightly behind him.

 *Boom!*

 The ground blew up as he used the [Fire Dash] spell.

 The ground flew around as Vincent's figure disappeared.

 He jumped and while being in the air used [Fire Dash] to leave the crater in one go. 

 He crossed 30-35 meters in 1 second and arrived at the edge of the forest, where a gigantic lake could be seen. The lake was so big that if a person looked at it from the ground, he would mistake it for a sea rather than a lake. But being in the air, Vincent saw the end of the lake around 5 kilometers in the distance away. 

 

 As he arrived at the edge of the forest and looked around, suddenly, another feeling of danger ran through his spine. But it was… so powerful that it almost made him want to discard his protection and flee away by using his already developed [Lightning Travel] spell for such purpose.

 'What…?! Is that… Is that the 5th-ranked aura that just touched me?! What the fuck is going on here? The arrival of this black corrosive and now this… Right now, I can only fight a 4th-ranked mage for a few minutes without greatly endangering myself, but to face 5th rank… I am not yet ready,' said to himself, Vincent as he quickly surveyed the surrounding area. There were only low-ranked ants nearby that he ignored and that 4th-ranked ant hiding somewhere that he can't yet locate, but no sight of that 5th-ranked person. 

 'Wait… that aura was… I didn't sense any real hostility towards me from it.'

 Abruptly, a source of that aura was heard.

 “Leave… this place… or… face the consequences…”

 “I will… not allow… the further destruction of my… forest…”

 “I will… not repeat… twice…” 

 A low, loud, and old voice rang through the entire forest.

 As Vincent heard this, he fell on his right knee because his head felt such a strong pain that he thought that it was about to explode, as his ears and eyes began to bleed from the pressure.

 *Screech!*

 The loud and painful ant's screech was released from somewhere nearby Vincent's location. 

 Vincent assumed that it should be that 4th-ranked ant, judging from the power of its aura.

 As Vincent's hearing somewhat normalized, he heard an incredibly seductive female voice straight from the inside of the tree behind him.

 “I know what you are, human. Let me give you a word of advice. You better not expose yourself too often or your life will be very short. There are too many beings of various races that suffered from people like you that were sent here by “Him”. Even though there are not many people who are still alive who know about the existence of “Him” and the special people that were chosen just like you who were sent here and bestowed with unimaginable gifts.”

 “Some of them were stupid enough to expose this information to the outside world. I don't know if it was because of their stupidity, arrogance, or greed, it doesn't matter. The fact is that you, who has the [high] affinity level to all 6 fundamental elements, which alone should be already impossible, but you have even a way to hide living to be somewhere inside you, making this simply absurd, is known to some dangerous people. They are craving to obtain the secrets that your body holds and will do anything… to achieve in obtaining them. I'm saying this to you only because…” that female voice paused her speech for a few seconds before continuing. 

 

 “… because my dear, long-dead friend was… of your kind.”

 “One day he was forced to expose himself and those people somehow managed to locate him and even kidnap his entire family to blackmail him.”

 “At that time he was only 20 years of age, but he had already reached the 5th rank, so they couldn't use force without inflicting massive casualties on their powers, so they used different hidden methods that took years to accomplish.”

 “After his family was finally taken, he was left only with two choices: let his entire family, his wives, his sons, and daughters die, or even worse, or let himself be taken instead. You should perceive what he chose, right?”

 “After half of his family was released to prove that they could be trusted, he surrendered himself to get the other half released too. He secretly managed to tell his family to hide themselves somewhere in this vast world and live on without him.”

 “After months in captivity and countless experiments on his body they didn't find anything unusual but still desperately continued to search, but suddenly… he decided to blow himself up.”

 “Even though he was restricted by an enormous number of spells, toxins, and tools, it still didn't manage to stop him. The explosion was strong enough to destroy the entire 5th rank sect, with thousands of people within.”

 “After his death, his family never showed up just as he wanted.”

 “It was more than 700 years ago…”

 “They should be still alive, living somewhere in the corner of this world. He was a smart and not naive man. He knew that after his death they would go after his family, specifically after his kids. Of course, he arranged some measures to prevent that. But of what kind, I don't know.”

 “Do you understand what I am trying to say to you?”

 The female voice stopped and began to wait for his answer.

 

5