Chapter 134: Confidence
217 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 134:

Confidence

________

 

 Vincent already knew even without this that his life will be full of hardships if he decided to start a family, but… so what? Should he just live in solitude, trembling from fear of starting his family, sacrificing his happiness just because the enemy could use them to target him?

 Fuck no.

 He will make himself, his wives, his kids, and his people so strong that no one will dare come for them. And those who will be crazy enough to dare will be used as examples for others.

 Vincent, in his fiendish appearance, turned around and saw the seductive mature woman that emerged from the tree with green skin, golden eyes, and long until reaching the ground hair with leaf on it. Her breasts were almost as big as Selena's. She wore something like a robe that was made of various plants, making her be one with the forest.

 This was obviously a dryad. He knew that they existed, but didn't know he would meet one here and so soon.

 They are living only in the forests and have only females within their race. They don't reproduce like humans but could be impregnated by them if they wanted to. Moreover, you can meet one only if she wants to, since they can travel almost instantly at large distances by using trees, and only they in the entire world could do that. With this ability, slave traders or mages that chose inhuman paths could only dream to capture one of them. 

 He took a few steps further and stopped when he was right in front of her.

 He could smell the amazing fragrance of flowers from her that could awaken a man's hidden desires.

 Vincent didn't care how good she smelled, how beautiful she was, or how rare it was to talk with the actual dryad as he unhesitantly moved his face closer to her and said.

 “So what if they come? Do you think that those vile garbage scum, those sons and daughters of filthy whores and bastards who care only about themselves can do something to me, to my family, just because they think they are strong enough to take me by force or smart enough to believe that they could somehow trick me to willingly endanger my family like with that idiotic friend of yours? I don't know how long you live or how many of us you saw before, but the dead people pose no threat to me. The moment any of them will show any kind of hostility toward me or my family, I will use any method to locate him/her and hunt them all down. In the near future, you and the rest of the world will know about the “Mayers family”.”

 Suddenly, the [Universal Battle Armor-Suit] disperses as 3 minutes of spell duration have already passed, leaving him only with [Black Frosty Katana] in the right hand while slowly revealing his well-built and naked, but injured from using “Dark Blaze” body for a brief moment before a black-red robe was formed on him.

 Since the spell was over, his time here has also ended. He can't face that ant right now with going into a life and death battle that he prefers to avoid. 

 Beasts are not a wicked species like humans are, so that 4th-ranked ant is no threat to him. For now at least.

 As he finished, he moved his face even closer to her until it was a few inches from the dryad.  

 "Don't mistake me for those incompetent imbeciles you met or heard before. To me, this place is just one big planet, that's all. How can anyone here threaten me when this entire planet will become mine and belong solely to my Mayers family in the future?”

 "What? Are you probably ridiculing me? Maybe you think that I am the ignorant arrogant fool that doesn't know what the big world is and that somewhere deep inside this planet are still living 9th-rank mages that will never allow me to do that? Heh, do you think they are some sort of immortals or something? Hell no. True eternal life is non-existent. Even 12th rank will not provide the person with eternal life, but only give them the very, very, and very long lifespan of the entire universe, but when this universe will die one day and with it will die we all. Or maybe you think they will not let me grow or something? If yes, then you are even more ignorant. Imagine yourself being almost with god's powers and suddenly be wary of some noisy dust. Ridiculous. The most they will do is to send some of their underlings, that's all. Anyone who reaches their level of power would have at least a bit of self-respect. Oh, yeah, before they will notice me, it… might be already too late to do anything."

 Vincent said calmly, looking straight into her golden eyes that began to feel some discomfort of being so close to a human make.

 He moved back, and his body suddenly began to release low cracking sounds.

 “Thank you for your warning, but I long ago know what I want and what is waiting for me.”

 The dryad narrowed her golden eyes after hearing this and was about to say something in return when she was interrupted.

 “And lastly. You or that old tree who spoke earlier better never think of threatening me or I will always find the proper way to take you all down, even with the cost of my life.”

 *Sounds of crackling lightning*

 Vincent's figure became fully covered in lighting, burning his skin even further. His hair white hair began to dance from the released aura.

 He gave her a last look before…

 *Thunder!!*

 He almost transformed into a 2-meter tall white-blue colored thunderbolt and then disappeared into the skies at high speed, flying to the distance under the thunder sounds…

 The dryad eyes calmly followed his disappearing figure, but her heart was in disarray since Vincent unknowingly answered most of the questions she held in her mind.

 She felt some anger towards him for cursing her dead friend, but also curiosity since Vincent really managed to obtain her interest.

 ****

6