Chapter 136: A trump card or suicide?
222 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 136:

A trump card or suicide?

_____

 

 'Fuck… I didn't have time to train to land at such a speed…' Vincent cursed as he was about to land on the ground in a hard way.

 *Boom!!*

 …

  The hunter group saw that the thunder hit the ground around 300 meters away from them and decided to go and take a look out of sheer curiosity. 

 As they arrived, there were already some other bystanders that were nearby and wanted to see the place where Vincent 'landed' on the ground. 

 He created a small crater in it, while the trees around 5 meters began to burn.

 *Splash~*

 A mix of 1st rank Water and Earth that formed some sort of mud was thrown at the burning trees by Nina to stop the fire.

 As it stopped, the people could come closer to the crater.

 "Thanks, Nina," said a 20 years old guy who stands beside Nina with a smile. He had short hair and a short metal stick in his hand. He was the group's "Support".

 "This is nothing, sweetheart," said Nina sweetly to his boyfriend, Francis, as she smiled in response.

 "That was the strongest lightning strike that I ever saw in this place," said calmly Jonah who was in his late 20s as he looked at the crater. 

 He had a bow on his back and was the "Ranged damage dealer" in the group as well as its leader and the strongest one here, the 2nd rank mage.

 Vincent noticed that someone was there and before they arrived cast an illusion to make him invisible in the eyes of bystanders to not answer their stupid questions about himself.

 Vincent stood up on the crater and calmly cleaned himself up from dust in front of everyone, but they didn't see nor hear him.

 "Okay, this was a strong sudden lightning strike that happens sometimes. Nothing more to look at. Let's head on to the guild for reward and disperse for this week. We will meet again next week for another mission," said Jonah and turned back.

 The rest of the group gives a last glance at the crater before also turning back and following Jonah.

 There were around 30 people around, but they also slowly lost interest and one by one headed back to doing their stuff. 

 The hunter group gathered Vincent's curiosity as he looked at the weapons they held.

 'This is magic tools, huh?' Vincent was interested in buying some magic tools for his wives, but not so low-ranked as those hunters hold. 

 He will buy at least those at the level that could release the 4th rank element.

 As he cleaned himself and cast a healing spell, he left the crater and looked at the city gates.

 "Does anyone want to go out for a stroll in this city with me?" said Vincent quietly and almost instantly received the answers.

 Inside the "PW", Selena and Skylar quickly arrived at the communication sphere after they heard his words through the screen.

 "I and Skylar want to go out with you. Can we, Vincent?" said excited Selena after she placed her hand on a sphere as her pair of big bosoms heaved up and down.

 Skylar nodded at Selena's words.

 "Sure. Anyone else?"

 Anna stood up from the sofa and neared the sphere.

 "No, dear. My sisters and I discussed it a bit and decided to let Selena and Skylar have a date with you since today is their special day, so have fun while we will stay here and look. Even Bella thinks so."

 Annie and Emily also arrived near the sphere.

 "Husband, take us out for a moment so we can cast healing on you, and then you will send us back, okay?" said Annie while Emily nodded as they wanted the same.

 "As you both wish. Anyone else?"

 Nicholas and Austin looked at each other and nodded.

 Nicholas walked to the sphere and said.

 "Sir Vincent, we will part our ways here. Can you bring us out?" 

 He plans to stay in this city for time being to contact the clan before heading back with Austin and the bodies of Luis and Alaya. 

 Amina had woken up not long ago, and after seeing the corpse of her husband and her daughter, her heart almost collapsed if not because of Demi and a still alive Talia, who received treatment from Annie, Emily, Nicholas, and Austin.

 What is the reason for her to go back to the clan if her husband and one of her three daughters are dead, while her other two daughters will be staying with Vincent? 

 She also understood that after Talia will awaken, she will most likely become as obsessed with Vincent as Demi after she knew that he saved her. Again.

 She better stay here, with her daughters. At least for the time being.

 She already talked with grandpa Austin about Luis and Alaya's funeral and decided that they will take them into the clan and bury them at their family's graveyard. 

 Amina still can't believe that she really discusses such a thing as the burial of her husband and one of her daughters.

 Just a few hours ago, she happily joked with Luis and Alaya, but now…

 Her eyes were wet, and her emotions again became chaotic as she began to sob, but Demi's tight hug brought some calmness into Amina's heart. 

 She knows she can't fall into endless sorrow as she still has a family to take care of. This was her only purpose to live on that she has at this moment.

 Talia was fine, but still unconscious. The treatment of regrowing her limb will take a few more hours.

 "Okay, touch the sphere and wait," said Vincent and closed his eyes.

 *Swoosh~*

 *Swoosh~*

 …

  One after another, Selena, Skylar, Annie, Emily, and others who wanted to go out emerged from within the white light nearby Vincent.

 As Vincent finished bringing all of them out, Annie quickly tightly hugged her 2 meters tall man whose body still needed her treatment.

 "I was so scared about you…" Annie buried her face in his chest, staining his red-black robe with her tears.

 Vincent calmly looked down at this blue-haired girl before he placed his right hand on the back of her head, sinking his fingers into her silky hair.

 "Nothing will happen to me, Annie. Yes, that was a dangerous situation, but not hopeless. I have some… trump cards that could help in a fight even with 5th ranked mage," said Vincent calmly before adding in his mind, 'If I use that trump card… I am almost 99% sure that it will cost my life with my current powers.' 

 "Zarack" had warned him about this element. It was so powerful that could raise his powers at 3 rank above by using it, making him as strong as a 6th ranked mage. He assumed that it would raise his power to that level. But he was sure that his body would not even hold on to the point of finishing creating such an element.

 Ultimate-Tier Advanced Element - "Chaos"

 The result of the merging of all 6 fundamental elements.

 Before creating such a thing and not dying in the process, he needs to raise all possible resistances for his body to the maximum if he wants to use it as his main weapon.

 Vincent stopped wandering and bent his face a bit to kiss Annie's head.

 "Are you going to heal me or not? If I'm not treated, the ant corrosive toxin will kill me, you know. If that happens, who will take care of you at night, my perverted little wife, huh?" whispered into her ear Vincent with a small smile on his face, as he looked at his lovely little wife.

 

 

6