Chapter 137: Separation
234 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 137:

Separation

______

 Annie's face reddened. She clenched her teeth and stomped with her foot. 

 "We are not alone here, so stop saying that. It's embarrassing… husband. Since you can joke like that, you should be fine and don't need my treatment, right?" said Annie with a hint of mocking in her voice as her beautiful blue eyes looked into his crimson ones. 

 Vincent's left foot was stepped upon by Annie, but he didn't pay it any attention. 

 "Haha, Sir Vincent, you really are a lucky man. To meet so many worthy women is very rare. We, elves, almost never could make two elven women into loving one man since they will most likely kill each other to obtain the man they desire for themselves. Something similar could be said for men too. I still can remember the time when I fought with other elves to obtain the attention of my future wife… It was more than 300 years ago…" said Nicholas with a hint of sorrow in his eyes.

 Nearby, Austin took a two hood and give one to Nicholas.

 "Vincent, if not for your timely help, we would all be dead there. That 4th ranked ant was weird and I have a bad feeling that those ants were just a tiny squad of the real swarm. Looks like the future will cross our paths again. I hope to see you soon in our Lerin clan. It is a very beautiful place to hold the marriage of you and Demi. Who knows, maybe… there you would find one more wife, huh? Haha…" Austin laughed slightly before his face changed into a grief expression, as tears appeared in his eyes, "You know, It's really hard to realize that my only son is now dead… I hope you will never experience such a feeling, Vincent."

 Vincent looked at these two elves that were multiple times older than himself.

 'They are not faking it after all.' assumed Vincent before stretching his hand towards Austin and Nicholas.

 "It was a pleasure to meet you both. Even though this might sound fake, I'm sorry about your loss, Austin. I had once lost someone I love, so I can understand you to some extent," said Vincent calmly as he looked into their eyes.

 "It's all fine. Contact us through the medallion Nicholas gave you upon reaching the elven kingdom. We have our people at the borders so I will arrive as fast as I can to meet you," said Austin and shook his hand.

 "Yes. I will order a big banquet upon your arrival. There would be the most beautiful girls you could find in the entire elven kingdom. Maybe, fate will bring some of you together, who knows, who knows," added Nicholas as he also shook his hand after Austin before they both wore a hood and turned around.

 "Take good care of my two granddaughters or I'll find a way to beat your ass if you make them cry. I'm not joking," lastly added Austin as he looked at Vincent as if giving him a warning.

 Vincent looked calm, but inside he was glad to hear it.

 'Worthy of being a grandpa.'

 "Naturally. Who knows, maybe you will become a great grandpa when we arrive in the elven kingdom."

 Austin blinked but then smiled again. 

 "Then the banquet will have additional meaning for me, and mostly for my dear wife. She always wanted to have a great-grandchild. You will make her very happy if that happens. Hope to see you soon" added Austin before he and Nicholas left, leaving only Vincent, Annie, Emily, Selena, and Skylar.

 "Oh, more young beautiful elven girls, huh? Husband, are you interested?" asked Annie who was near him as she cast a healing spell.

 Vincent raised his head a bit, thinking, "I don't plan to take more women into our family, but…" said Vincent calmly before pausing.

 "But?" said curiously Annie.

 "... but the future is very unpredictable. Who knows what will happen. Before I met Anna, you, and others, I also didn't plan to have a harem, but look at me now. My future looks quite messy, but also joyous. What, are you feeling jealous of possible new sisters?" said Vincent as he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him before grabbing her butt cheeks with his big hands.

 "Ahh~ No. Why should I be jealous of them? It's they who should be. Vincent… S-Stop, or I will…" Annie slightly moaned as she felt her butt being squeezed, making her heartbeat fasten.

 "Or… you will what?" Vincent said and raised her up to his face, using his hands on her soft butt. 

 Annie's face was a few centimeters away from his, but he didn't move, only calmly looking with his crimson eyes at her beautiful face.

 'This is not fair… How… How can I resist this?' said in her mind Annie and leaned forward.

 She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him using her little pink lips. She played with his lips for a few seconds before sending her sweet tongue into his mouth.

 Vincent squeezed her butt cheeks that were hidden under her blue white robe and reciprocated her kiss. 

 A few meters away, Emily, Selena, and Skylar looked at them as memories of him fucking them emerged in their lewd minds. 

 The three of them unconsciously looked at him, no, at something hidden under the robe on the lower part of his body. 

 *Gulp*

 They gulped some saliva while Emily seductively licked her pink lips.

 "Husband, just fuck her already or let us finish treating you and send us back. I want to visit a gym and then go to gravitational training grounds to improve my body further," said Emily calmly as she fixed her black into a ponytail. 

 Selena and Skylar just stood there silently. They don't have the right to interfere in this situation. 

 Annie jerked after hearing Emily so blatantly urging Vincent to take her.

 She was just planning to retort when suddenly she heard her husband's voice near her ear.

  "If you are 'hungry', then I can 'feed' you right here, you know?" whispered Vincent as he moved his head to her ear.

 Annie's face became even redder. 

 She looked into his red charming eyes and said, "You shameless pervert… What should I even say?"

 "Oh, if you don't want it, just say it, I will just take 'care' of your 'hunger' a bit later, you don't ne-" 

 He was interrupted by Annie who leaned to take his lips for a few seconds before moving back. 

 She shyly looked at the side. Her heartbeat tells her what she needs.

 She peeked back at him before lowering her eyes in shame to gather a bit of the courage to look again at him.

 "I didn't say that I didn't want it, did I? It's just the place is not quite… fitting"

 

5