Chapter 140: Event
244 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 140:

Event

___________

 They encircled the girls while the leader continued to talk.

 [Gang leader]: "I really don't know what are you doing here, but I guess women are just stupid bitches that only have two purposes to give birth and satisfy men's urges. Nature left them with little to no brain, so be a good girls and do your duty for the second purpose. I'm almost sure that there is some rich bastard to whom you belong to that is fucking you each day, right? You should be used to this, so it's fine if we will replace him for today, right? I'm confident that you will like it. After we finish, we will let you go, I promise," he said with a bright smile before adding in his mind: 'We will let you go to the afterlife after we are done with you. I don't have any desire to face the problems that your release will bring to me, so… bear with it. Blame the god for being unlucky to be born as women.'

 As they almost encircled them, a sudden change occurred in the far distance.

 [Roar~~!]

  The beast roars gathered the attention of the gang and girls.

 The gang leader looked into the winter sky as an irritated and a bit expectant expression appeared on his face. 

 [Gang leader]: "Tsk… Fuck. We are going back, now. Master Rhett had arrived in the city. Soon there will be a banquet to celebrate his upcoming marriage with some female elder from the neighboring sect. I don't know her name, but I need to be there at all costs," said the leader before turning to look at the girls and adding: "This whores are looking very tasty, but sadly there are more important things to do."

 As he said it, he turned around and ran towards the city gates while the gang reluctantly but still followed him.

 [One of the 20 years old gang members]: "Such a waste… Eh, maybe I will be lucky and master Rhett will take me under his wing. After all, he is an inner disciple of the Rising Tiger Sect…" said the guy as he gives a last glance at the girls before leaving their sight with others.

 Skylar didn't say the word from the start but felt somewhat of a "deja vu". It was not because of those men. What is the point of talking to this trash? The moment they would come closer, she would rip them apart. What gathered her attention was that roar and the name of the person they said. If she is right, then it belonged to the flying tiger species. How does she know it? Because she met a few in the past when she visited the Rising Tiger Sect. 

 That meeting left a bitter taste in her memory. 

 [Selena]: "Skylar… Is that who I think he might be?" she said and turned to look at Skylar.

 [Skylar]: "Maybe, but I'm not sure. Some inner disciples of that sect also use such flying tigers and share this name, so I don't know if it is him or not. But… it's better to be him, so I can tear to shreds that disgusting human being with my own hands," said Skylar as her fists clenched in rage.

 When she was visiting the Rising Tiger Sect, a man was sitting with her wearing the inner sect's robe when she talked about business with the sect's elder.

 But his fucking face she membered till now as well as his words that he suddenly whispered to her.

 …

 [Chattering~]

 Inside the main hall, a few dozen people have gathered. 2 women and other men.

 Some of them were sitting on the floor behind those others who were on the chairs and had higher status.

 In front of them were 4 main seats. Two for elders and the other two for one of their disciples.

 On one side were elder Skylar from the Untouched Flower Sect and her disciple Selena, while on the other was elder Ronald of the Rising Tiger Sect and his disciple… Rhett.

 Selena long ago wanted to leave this cursed place where each gaze of men on her was full of disrespect and desire, even from some elders that were old enough to be her grandpas. But she can't leave without her master, Skylar's permission. 

 If she leaves now without her consent, she will only bring problems for Skylar for showing disrespect to the holder of this meeting.

 [Peoples chattering~]

 While Selena cursed inwardly looking at the men here, Skylar suddenly received the message through sound magic.

 She thought it belonged to the elder Ronald since he was the only 3rd rank mage here beside her, but he was not a Wind-type mage. 

 Then she noticed that his disciple, Rhett was golding a little metallic stick that had a Wind elemental stone in it. It was a 3rd ranked Wind attributed tool that could generate 3rd rank Wind element just like "EES" but only to a limited extent of times before it needs to be recharged, and trying to use it after the limit is reached, will lead the tool to its destruction. 

 Rhett was only a 2nd rank mage, just like Selena, but already possesses such an elemental tool? Skylar assumed that he probably has an [high] affinity level towards and his family should be quite influential to buy such a thing. Only such a person would be nurtured, protected, and allowed such high-ranked tools.

 Either way, the words he sneakily said to her through sound magic, made her eyes widen.

 [Rhett]: "Now listen here, slut. You and that little whore with big tits beside you, come to my room after this meeting. Don't forget to wear sexy clothes since I will be taking you both under my branch, tonight. Also, inform your sect that you both found a husband during this visit and will not come back for some time. Bitch, do you understand? You are already lucky that such filthy whores like you two have gathered my interest. I guess you both have an owner, right? But it's fine. Everything has its price. Especially women. Tell him to contact me so we can reach an agreement. A few low-tier "WC" should be enough as a price." he said in a confident voice as if there is no place for her to hesitate in front of such an offer. 

 Skylar looked at this man with shock.

 'W-What…? Is he insane to actually say this to me?! For whom is he taking me, no, women for?!'

 She calmly turned to look at Ronald.

 [Skylar]: "Elder Ronald, who is this man with you? Can you introduce him to me a bit more?" she said with a calm voice, before adding in her mind: 'So I will know what to inscribe on his grave.'

 Ronald was a 60 years old man with a gray beard. He behaved as an elder should behave. At least on the surface.

 [Ronald]: "Oh, his full name is Rhett Trest. He belongs to one of the strongest families in our sect, the Trest family, and is an inner disciple of our sect as well as my personal disciple. Why are you asking, Elder Skylar?"

 He answered calmly before asking her in the end.

 [Skylar]: "Nothing special… just pure curiosity."

  …

 Skylar clearly remembered since that day didn't leave her mind for a week as her rage didn't find a place to settle. 

 Of course, she and Selena didn't come to visit Rhett after meeting with an elder and left the sect right after it.

 But after she comes back to the Untouched Flower Sect, she receives shocking news from the sect leader that she found for her and Selena a husband, named Rhett Trest, and this is a final decision that has no place for discussion. 

 This news stunned them both silly and this happened just 2 weeks ago before they met Vincent.

 

6