Chapter 41: Departure
851 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Vincent took back his hand from her face and stood up.

  Emilia still was in a trance-like state as she stared at him. 

  "Mother-in-love, Emily needs your support. Calm her down and we will leave the Bern town for the time being. We don't have much time right now to spare." said Vincent as he wiped her tears on her face.

  Emilia blinked and tried to stand up while Vincent supported her. She still was completely naked in front of him, but she couldn't see the lust in his eyes, nor the voice. 

  'Even in front of such temptation, he is not moved? My daughter found a good man.' thought Emilia and cleaned up with water, created by Vincent.

  "Ahhh, I want it. I want it so much. Where is it?" Emily was still covered in blood on the table masturbating madly, but it was not enough, she needed a cock, and she wanted it deep.

  Vincent again healed Emilia and removed the last bits of the drug in her. He turned and walked to Emily.

  Emilia found spare clothes and dressed up. She looked around and saw the sliced corpses of those thugs. Her heart barely reacted to this scene. She looked at them with hate, intense hate. She looked at another body, at the body of her later husband. 

  'This is also your fault.' thought Emilia with a hit of anger and disappointment. She turned away her gaze as if those years together with him were just a sweet dream from what she just woke up. She glanced at Vincent who was curing Emily.

  She didn't notice it yet, but something forbidden was planted inside her heart as she stared at him deeply. 

  "Emilia, I will send you both to a special, protected place where Emma currently is. She also is ignorant about all of this, so you need to console her. Your family faced a disaster today, but she doesn't know it yet. What should I do with your husband's corpse?" said Vincent calmly as he continued to treat Emily. She already stopped masturbating and just quietly lay on the table as if sleeping. 

  "You're a magus, right? Can you… can you burn him? He always wanted to be burned after his death for some unknown reason." said Emilia quietly as she glanced at her 'husband'.

  "Indeed, I can. You have 2 minutes to gather the most important stuff you have. Don't waste time. After two minutes, I will burn up this shop." said Vincent and placed a hand on Emily's forehead. 

  "I will come back fast," said Emilia and left the room.

  "Don't.. leave me...please," murmured Emily in her dream. Little tears emerged in her eyes as she squirmed on the table.

  Vincent looked at her calmly from above. 

  'You have a family to support you. You will go through this. In the future, when I will be strong enough, I will create a place where only our family would live as gods, so, nor you, nor others will not see such a thing ever again, Emily.' pledged to himself Vincent as he stroked her black hair. 

  In a minute, Emilia comes back. She wore a simple brown robe but still looked quite charming. 

  "I'm ready, now is she?" said Emilia and looked worriedly at her daughter.

  "She has a nightmare, but her physical state is good already. The drug is also removed, so she will wake up soon. Help me dress her up, we're leaving this place." said Vincent and lifted naked Emily.

  In a minute, she was dressed up and cleaned.

  "Okay, give me your hand, you will meet with my family and Emma at that place. It is quite small so try to bear it for the time being," said Vincent and touched Emilia and Emily.

  Emilia nodded and in a second, she and her daughter were turned into the white light as they disappeared. 

  Inside the pocket world, Anna, Annie, and Emma were waiting for his arrival to tell what was going on outside. Emma was especially nervous. 

  "You think Vincent is alright? He didn't contact us all this time, I'm worried. W-what if something happened to him?" said Annie with concern to Anna.

  "He will be fine, don't be overly worried. You need to have some confidence in him, okay?" Anna consoled her as she placed her hand on Annie's shoulder.

  "Emma, you too need to calm down. Soon we will receive the news. I can assure you." said Anna to Emma on the side. 

  The pocket world looked like a hut, where he lived with Alina back then. It has windows, a 'fireplace', and some other furniture. The world outside the window was an illusion, and showed the forest, sun, and moon, just like in that real hut back then, and if in the real world is a day time, then there will also be a day time outside, same for night time. 

  The 3 girls were sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace, talking 

  Suddenly, a figure appeared. It was a tall, handsome, white-haired, red-eyed, 20+ years old guy.

  "Vincent!" Anna exclaimed and stood up. She always loved to see him in this form.

  "I'm fine, don't worry." consoled Vincent calmly. 

  "Vincent? He is Vincent?" Emma was shocked when she saw him in this adult form.

  "Yes, this is what he would look like in the future, maybe even better," said Anna lovingly as she stared at him.

  "Brother, you're fine, right?" even though he already said it, she still asked again.

  "Yes, I'm fine, but…" said Vincent and turned his gaze on Emma.

  *Badum*

  Emma suddenly felt that she didn't want to know what he was going to say. 

  "Emma, do you remember what I've told you? Repeat it for me," said Vincent as he walked in front of her.

  "You're scaring me. What is going on?" Emma doesn't like what he is doing. It's as if he wants to prepare her for something. 

  Vincent looked at her before his eyes.

  *Swoosh*

  In white light, Emilia and sleeping Emily appeared on the floor.

  "Mother! Sister!" exclaimed Emma as she saw them.

  Emilia blinked and looked around.

  "So this is what you're talking about…" she said and turned to look at him.

  Emilia froze.

  'Who is...wait. Vincent? Why does he look like an adult here? But..' though Emilia as she looked at this handsome, strong man in front of her. Her body heats up a bit. 

  "Okay, I'm going to buy food for you all and after that, we will leave Bern town for the time being or maybe not. 

  I know nothing about this Red Cloud Sect and have no idea about their plans for us. If they really wanted to take you both by force or do something with you, I wouldn't be able to stop them with my current state. 

  We will find a quiet and secluded place for the time being that can support our elemental cultivation and will be relatively safe. 

  The Teren Empire has borders with the Elven Kingdom, and I heard they are quite a peaceful race, so I suggest we head near them. They are around 100 kilometres from here, so it will take quite some time to arrive near their kingdom, but they are at odds with humans though. What do you all think?" Vincent explained the situation to them and waited for their answer. 

  "As long as you are there, I don't care where we are, dear," said Anna gently with love in her voice. 

  "I'm the same, brother. I will follow you." sweetly answered Annie.

  "What about you?" Vincent asked Emma and Emilia.

  Emma was still in a heavy mood and didn't know how to react.

  "We will follow you, son-in-love," answered Emilia as she holded her both daughters' hands.

  "Good. Wait for the next news," he said and dissipated into the void. 

  

  "Mother… What happened? W-where is f-father? Why is he not here with you?" suddenly Emma asked her mother with a shaking voice. 

  "My daughter…" Emilia said and hugged her tightly.

  "Your father is no longer with us, dear," she said as tears fell from her eyes. She will always love him in her memory, even though she blamed him somewhat for what happened after Vincent's words.

  

  *Sob*

  Emma already guessed it after all signs she saw from Vincent's try to prepare her at first, and now she saw her mother and sister, but no father. 

  "H-how he died?" Emma asked while sobbing.

  "...It was hired thugs from the streets of our town. They didn't tell us who hired them though. If not for Vincent's in-time arrival… your sister would be violated as well." said Emilia as she embraced her daughter.

  "As well?" Emma's eyes went wide in shock as she looked at her mother.

  "I'm fine, sweety, don't worry. Vincent arrived in time and saved us. I'm very glad that it was me at first, and not Emily. I don't think Emily would have managed to go through this if they'd taken her first.

  You found a good guy, Emma." said Emilia while reassuring her. For some reason, Vincent's adult figure appears from time to time in her mind. 

  …

  Vincent's concentration comes back from the pocket world. 

  

  He looked around and began to set fire to everything near him to hasten the burning. 

  But, before leaving, he swiftly looted the corpses.

  Sadly, there was only gold and nothing more.

  He left through the 2nd exit in the back of the shop.

  

  He entered the alley and changed his dirty clothes to a new black robe with a hood.

  Before leaving, he needs to buy a lot of food for the girls there. Gladly, food will always be fresh in the pocket world. 

  After 10 minutes, he arrived at the market. He spends more than half of his total gold on the food and some other stuff that he or the girls might need. He sent everything into the pocket world, stunning the girls a bit with the amount.

  The town was quite crowded, but no one paid attention to the little kid under the hood. After another 10 minutes of running, he arrived at the town gates.

  'We will come back one day, and you'll all pay." though Vincent as he walked calmly through the town gates, no one stopped him and he was not the only one who was leaving the town. 

  Vincent glanced at the guards around and spotted the one that previously lustfully stared at his Anna.

  'Don't die before I am ready.' thought Vincent as he glanced at him before leaving the town gates, moving towards the forest nearby.

...

  

  After another 30 minutes, some people arrived at town gates and placed a warrant at the public desk with other criminals.

  Vincent, Anna, and Annie were there. Their names, looks, and a huge reward for their heads.

  ....

  __________

Author's note: "I try to make the elven arc interesting."

15