Chapter 9: How to Turn your Plant Girls’ Eyes into Hearts (♥)
6.7k 8 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aria bullied Raffy enough, and she had no intention of continuing that after how well Raffy behaved. Any further would have just been too cruel. Instead, it was time to reward Raffy for her excellent treatment and give her exactly what she wanted.

And that was cock.

Well, and cum.

Mostly cum.

A lot of cum.

Like, a lot of cum.

And Raffy wasted no time getting to it. First, she lowered herself down to the lowest point at where cum dribbled to without falling off her body, and that was to Aria’s hanging, heavy sack. Some cum dribbled down along the underside of her shaft to her balls, and now Raffy was cupping those balls within her hands to hold them in place as she slipped her drooling tongue out of her mouth to lick every last drop of cum off of Aria’s orbs.

“Ah… good girl,” Aria said, petting Raffy’s head as she stood still and enjoyed the pleasure of having her balls serviced. “It feels great when you do that.”

Motivated by her words, Raffy began to knead Aria’s sack as she pressed her tongue even harder against it… and that was when she noticed something.

Even just licking Aria’s sack felt as good to her as when she was fucking Aria with her tentacles. That inspired the plant girl to lap at her balls even more intensely than before even after all of the cum was gone.

“Why don’t you give them a kiss?” Aria asked. “After all, they’re what produce all that cum you love.”

As soon as those words entered Rafia’s ears, she gained a whole new respect for Aria’s sack—no, calling it respect was an understatement.

Raffy gained divine reverence for Aria’s balls.

With eyes full of awe, Raffy held Aria’s orbs as gently and respectfully as she possibly could as she placed a soft, gentle kiss on each one bulging jewel. When even that felt incredible to her, she decided to continue doing it over and over, alternating between worshipping the orbs with her kisses.

Aria felt like she was going to cum just from that, and she wasn’t the only one. That was why she had an idea. “Hey, bring your main tentacle up here so you can keep kissing them until I cum.”

Raffy, with a slight tilt of her head from confusion, raised up what used to be her largest, most phallic tentacle. She didn’t even know about its change and looked even more confused when she saw that it now had a circular, flat tip with a hole in it.

“Heh, confused?” Aria teased. “Here, let me show you how to use it.” With that, Aria took hold of the new onahole tentacle and pressed its slit against the tip of her cock. Raffy could already feel an intense pleasure throb within her just from that slight contact, and she had no idea what sort of insane pleasure was about to overwhelm her.

Aria pushed the new tentacle down on her cock until about half of her length was sheathed inside of it, moaning out and arching her breasts as she did from how incredible it felt. “This—this is better than anything I’ve ever put my dick in before.” Though, her attention was quickly taken away when she felt Raffy’s arms loop around her thighs to hold onto her for support, her head low and tongue hanging out as her entire body trembled with impossible pleasure. Not only that, but her eyes developed hearts just like the kind Aria always saw in hentai, and they throbbed just as Raffy's body did.

And if that didn’t make it obvious enough what was happening, the rest of her tentacles were cumming in the background, spraying the surrounding forest with their loads.

“Oh my,” Aria teased, bringing out her onee-san tone once again. “You’re a little quick shot, aren’t you?” She wasn’t exactly one to talk, but that wasn’t relevant. “Then why don’t you cum for me again?”

Aria slowly lifted up Raffy’s onahole tentacle… and then shoved it back down, this time stuffing her entire length inside of it until the tentacle pressed against her crotch.

Raffy threw her head back and arched her chest downward, her eyes wide from the pleasure as each of her tentacles came not once, but twice in rapid succession.

Making a tentacle plant waifu cum over and over again with no chance to rest didn’t count as bullying, right?

Knowing just how sensitive Raffy was, Aria showed her a sly smirk before pumping that onahole tentacle up and down her length as rapidly as she could with no build-up to it. She went from zero to a hundred in an instant, and it sent so many waves of pleasure throughout Raffy’s body that the plant girl just couldn’t handle it. Her tentacles didn’t get to go more than a single second with cumming, and Raffy’s muscles tensed up so hard as she struggled to hold onto Aria that she ended up cutting into the back of Aria’s thighs with her nails without meaning to.

That hurt, but in a hot way that made Aria want to fuck her even more.

Several achievements already popped up, too, but Aria ignored them for the moment so that she could focus on fucking her new lover’s newest tentacle.

Raffy’s lips kept on twitching as if she was trying to make noise, but not a single sound come out. There was, however, a copious amount of her honey that dripped off from her tongue to form a puddle on the ground beneath her. Then, though, she noticed something. She saw Aria’s balls swaying back and forth from the movement of her body as she fucked her onahole tentacle, and that made her remember what she was supposed to be doing. So, once more, she leaned forward and lovingly held Aria’s orbs within her hands as she pushed her entire face up against the futanari sack. It was large enough to completely cover her face, and the close proximity allowed her to lick and kiss those orbs over and over again as her own tentacles failed to resist repeatedly cumming.

Aria was purposely trying to hold back cumming after teasing Raffy about being a quick shot, but she couldn’t once the worship of her sack resumed. That was all that was needed to push an orgasm out of her which meant pumping that onahole tentacle full of so much cum that it struggled to efficiently swallow it, causing a large bubble of sorts to form within the tentacle that only grew larger and larger the more cum that was pumped into it.

That bubble slowly decreased in size… but Aria figured she would help it out by partially wrapping a hand around it and then squeezing it. That forced the collected cum to spread out into the rest of the tentacle, and that seemed to make Raffy cum once again all on its own.

Another achievement popped up.

Another achievement got ignored.

Aria, instead of pay attention to the system since that could be saved for when the fun was over, lifted the onahole tentacle off of her cock and then gently pulled Raffy’s head away from her sack. Even after being pulled away from it, Raffy was still trying to lick it, idly licking the air instead, as she was too drowned in pleasure to even think straight.

“Hey, Raffy,” Aria said. “Look at all this cum your tentacle left on my cock. Don’t you want that?” The onahole tentacle just wasn’t able to swallow all of it.

And as soon as Raffy saw it, she smiled like a lust-drunken pet and brought her face up to the bottom of Aria’s shaft, sticking her tongue out against to sloooooowwwlllyyy drag it all the way right up to the very tip, lapping up every ounce of cum on the way there before firmly wrapping her lips around the tip itself.

No matter how empty Raffy’s mind was at the moment, she was still aware enough to know that she wanted more cum.

As Raffy swirled her tongue around Aria’s tip, her hands now massaging those godly orbs, she had fully submitted to The Conqueror and wanted nothing more than to make it feel as wonderful as she possibly could. Not only because she wanted cum, but because her entire being told her that this is what she was meant for. This was her purpose. The cock in front of her was demanding of worship, and she could not have been happier to fully dedicate herself to it as she slowly inched its length deeper into her mouth.

“Good girl,” Aria whispered, already getting close to cumming again as she stroked the top of Raffy’s head.

But as close as Aria was, it was Raffy who came again when she heard those beloved words.

126