CHAPTER 2: THE START
532 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 2: THE START

As soon as Jae passes through the door, a light flashes through his eyes, and as he opens his eyes, he finds himself in a different environment.

" What is this place?

A place with royal furniture and beds from the noble era. Why does the surrounding seem to be bigger than mine? Huh.. why are my hands so small?" he mutters to himself in a panic tone.

Many information and memories flooded his brain while he tried to figure out the situation.

" So this was your surprise, huh?" Jae smirk.

Jae stands in front of the mirror present in the room.

" Black hair, yellow eyes, and cute face. There is no doubt that this child is 'Leon Britannia' from the memories I receive.

 First, let us summarise the novel 'The Strongest Ruler,' the story takes place in wales empire its story about the male lead 'Arthur Wales' who's the illegitimate child of the emperor. The emperor never acknowledged his presence and left him alone in one of the abandoned mansions of the palace. His mother died giving birth to him. The current empress and his step-mother tried many tricks to kill him so that her son could become the crown prince. But being left alone and facing many assassination attempts made him the worst of worst, an absolute and cruelest tyrant. He became the strongest and even got more robust companions on his side. His power, talent, and personality made the best combination in achieving his goals. He killed everyone who stood in front of him and those who made him suffer; he even killed his step-brother and the empress, his immense growth of power and politics at such young age set fear among the aristocrats. They took his side to save themselves, which dethroned the emperor. Even after becoming emperor, his fierce personality was something everybody would fear. That's where the female lead 'Isabella' steps in. Her warm and loving personality made Arthur into an average person and taught him to love. And that was the happy end of the novel with both of them getting married.

But there was someone who was the most significant threat even to Arthur, who seems invincible.' Duke Kaizen Britannia' is my favorite character in the novel. His power, wealth, influence, and connections were no joke even after getting aged. His strong personality and fierce looks could pierce the soul of his opponents. Even the emperor was nothing in front of him, he held the dukedom that was half of the empire. With the help of nobles and assets under his name, the emperor was barely holding his position. It was a case of one person versus the whole empire. I admire and respect his strategy and way of thinking. But that didn't last long as his problem was not just age but the next generation of Britannia, which wasn't capable.

 Kaizen was considered a genius; he made enormous wealth and expanded his dukedom, which resulted in pushing back the emperor's influence and power, as kaizen got too much aged and the next generation was just too naive to handle the enormous power and territory. Arthur, who was the emperor, saw an opportunity to dispose of the Britannia to secure his throne. Through his connection, he impulses the duke's foolish grandson into his plan and makes him offer businesses and investors with huge losses and risks. Arthur even took advantage of his gambling and drinking addictions. Arthur took Britannia's territory under the empire with clear strategy and time. And kaizen, who was was on his death bed, couldn't do anything about it. He saw the end of Britannia on his death bed and took his last breath.

Even Arthur, the duke's enemy, respected him and visited him on his death bed. Well, that's the short summary of the novel. Kaizen had two sons, the elder son 'George Britannia' and the younger son 'Josh Britannia.'Josh was the smartest one between both brothers. Obviously, he would be the next head, but he fell in love with the commoner girl and married her. It harmed the family's fame as rumors and gossip took place around the whole empire. The duke got displeased with this act as even a tiny mistake or weakness could make the fall of the family or harm their position. But as the elder son wasn't capable and mostly slacking off, josh was the one to take responsibility and become the head. Josh loved and cherished his wife, but his wife died while giving birth to their child. After that, josh got depressed; although the duke tried to convince josh for second marriage, he refused it. Soon after that, he died in an unfaithful carriage accident leaving behind his son, who was just two years old. As his son died, it became apparent that the elder son George would become the next head of the family. 

And Jae reincarnated in the body of an eight-year-old boy as 'Leon Britannia,' the only child of josh. The black hair is the trait of Britannia that only the members of Britannia have. In the original novel, Leon was mentioned as a powerless person, bullied by his cousin, and thrown out of dukedom. After his father's death, he was raised by his nanny haze. She's the only one who unconditionally looks after him and takes care of him. 

"The duke never looked towards him after his father's death as he had commoners' blood in him. But who cares? Duke is my favorite character, and I want to help him and save him from his tragic end. I will definitely preserve him with my business mind, memories of my previous life, and information about this novel, By making Britannia the ultimate power, I will rule above all and live a luxurious life. And I also received a surprise gift from god." Jae said in his mind.

This world contains magic; there are two types in its aura and mana. Aura is like taking power from your surrounding nature while mana is inbuilt in the human body. Aura is used by knights, and mana is used by magicians. But only a few people achieved it. The Royal family can use aura. The commander of the knight of empire with a specially trained troop can also use it. Magicians are considered rare and powerful. Magic has types like water, earth, wind, spacial, dark. The most powerful magicians in this world can use three types of elemental magic...But the only magicians that the wales empire has been the Britannia's. Also, some other people can use magic too, but their magic isn't that powerful like house of Britannia as their mana capacity is not too sufficient.

The history goes far back, and according to it, the Britannia family received blessings from the dragon lord. And after that, Britannia became a household of powerful magicians. 

"To start this new life, I have to get the support of my grandfather, the duke. And to be on his good side, I have to make him acknowledge my existence and show him how capable I am by using the gift of Mister's caretaker. The ability gave me enormous mana and power to use all elemental magic," Jae said in his mind.

' If only I had someone like you as my grandson, things would have been different.' these were the last words of duke to Arthur. 

 ' A child with the natural powers of the dragon will be born in the family.' This prophecy was passed down to every head of Britannia. Right now, only the duke knows about this prophecy. But Mister caretaker had already given Jae the power of dragon lord. This ace up his sleeve will make him help to turn the tables around and help him get the favor of his grandfather."

**SO SHALL WE START**

[All RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

21