CHAPTER 3: THE START-2
420 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 3: THE START-2

My first step to, become the head of Britannia is to impress my grandfather.I have the powers but beside that I should get more information about this place and people around me rather than completely relying on the novel.As the story mainly revolved around the main lead and Britannia was just a part of it.So from where should we start.

But now that I look at it the room is so small, in comparison to other rooms in leon’s memory.He just has one nanny by his side and there are no other maids or escorts under him.I mean he is a nobody in eyes of noble societies but he is still a Britannia.Ignoring him in such a way is way too much, and his memories are full of loneliness and bullying by his cousins.I guess I have no choice,I just have to clean this shit step-by-step.And to do that I have to get my grandfather by my side.

”’knock-knock’ young master can I come in?”a voice came.

Ah seems likes its leon’s nanny or should I say mine now.

”yes come in haze”he replied.

”Young master aren’t you going to play outside today?”.

”Yes I am going” Leon replied.

”What playing he was just bullied by his elder cousins in name of playing, but he feared that if he complain he will loose haze, so he kept his mouth shut.But in name of playing I can just visit the mansion and get some information in library, hmm..I should do it” Leon in his mind.

”Ok haze,I will see you at lunch”.

”Ok young master have a nice day and if you need something please call me” haze said.

”okay” Leon replied.

So this is the library huh there seems to be a lot of books let me see, this one and this one, aha this one is perfect for now.Leon picked one book with a red cover from shelf and go towards the librarian sitting there.

”Oh-ho young master what brings you here today” the old man asked.

” I want to borrow this book” Leon replied with a smile.

”Let me see-The territorial research and condition of wales-did the head master[duke] asked for it?”the old man asked.

”No,I want to read it”Leon replied with a smile.

”God-dammit just how long do I have to keep smiling like a fool and act cute, can’t I just keep a normal face but again I am just a eight year old, and people could get suspicious of me if there is a sudden chance in my attitude and behaviour” Leon in his mind.

”Okay here you go”the old man hand over the book to Leon with a shocked look on his face.“

Thank you”Leon replied.

Walking in the hallway — ‘this book is perfect for me as the first thing I should know is the land resources and their conditions that will help me in many ways and get me understand the wales empire and Britannia territory.Although Leon isn’t that well educated and his studies has not started yet but mister caretaker already gave me the power to understand the language of this world.So I should sit where someone won’t disturb me.Speaking of which when I was coming from library I notice the servants didn’t even greet me, they are probably looking down on me’ Leon talking in his mind.He sit under a tree in the garden and starts reading the book, while some time passes by a voice came.

“Hey commoner what are you doing there?”.

Leon took a glance and saw two ten year old children.

”Ah so those two are the future destruction of Britannia” Leon said in his mind.

Let me introduce to the only fools in the history of Britannia-my one and only twin cousin brothers of this life-Blake and Callen Britannia.According to the original novel Blake became a womaniser and callen became addicted to gambling and alcoholism.But the one standing in-front of me are ten year old lame looking children.According to leon’s memories Blake is the bold one in both of them while callen is the scaredy cat but he still stand beside his twin to bully Leon.Well I was thinking to whip their asses to make them understand their positions better, so that they don’t become a pain for Britannia and me.But if they decided to walk in hell themselves who could stop them — Leon in his mind.

”Hey why aren’t you not replying, why did you not come today to the backyards?did you forget tomorrow’s beating or was it less?Blake asked with a smirk on his face.

”Shut up and go away I am busy,I don’t have time for your stupid questions and provocations.”Leon replied.

”Hey half-blood, no matter what you do you can’t be Britannia like us, you will always be a half blood so better know your place” Blake said.

”You cross your limits here”Leon looked at them with a fierce look on his face and raise his hand towards Blake.”Wind missile” as soon as Leon said this word aiming his hand towards Blake a heavy gust of wind hits Blake, and Blake falls apart at a distance in full speed and collides with a tree.

”Didn’t I told you to shut your mouth”Leon said with a fierce look.

Seeing this Blake was traumatised while callen starts crying.

”What’s this commotion all about?” a man with white beard, white hair and strong physique asked, that was none other than ‘Duke Kaizen Britannia’.

”Callen...callen what happened why is Blake in such condition?” the twins father and the elder son of duke george asks in panic.

”That.. father, Leon hit Blake with wind magic” callen replied while crying in a feared tone.

”You..how could you do this?”george said to Leon in angry tone.

”He is lying grandpa”.Leon said to duke with confidence.

”So did you not hit him?”the duke ask.

”It’s true that I hit Blake, but I hit him because he said that I am not a britannian.

”Is that the reason?”the duke asked.

”Yes, I am aware of the fact that I am a half blood, but I am a britannian that you the duke approved of and if somebody says that I am not a britannian I won’t stay quiet”Leon replied.

”Ha-ha-ha, if that’s the case Blake deserved a beating”the duke told.

”But father …” as soon as george could say something the duke said.”Shut up george take your kids to their room and put some manners in them”.”yes father”george replied and leaves with twins.The duke notices the book in leon’s hand, ‘That book..’.

”Ah..I was reading it, it’s almost complete if you want it I can give you after finishing reading it” Leon said.

”No you can have it”the duke reply.

At the Duke’s office — “You call for me, my lord” a young man with silver hair till his shoulders, round glasses, green eyes and white-golden attire enters.He is duke’s right hand man ‘Count Edward Ernest Ecarde’.Since the beginning the Ecarde family was loyal to the Britannia.In the original novel Edward remain loyal to Britannia and duke till his last breath.He even shred tears when the duke dies.He is the armour of Britannia.

”Yes edward, have a sit.”the duke reply.

After that duke explain the whole situation to edward and what happened.

”So my lord you are telling me that an eight year old was reading ‘The territorial research and conditions’.That might be because of the curiosity by seeing fancy cover, he just had pick up by curiosity”edward said.

”Well that thought occurred in mind, but there was something else that shocked me, he know how to use magic, even before enrolling for studies and when I tried to check his mana level I was even more shocked, because the mana was covering the whole surrounding.No maybe it was covering the whole mansion.It was not possible for even me to measure his mana it was like an endless pit.In my life I have meet a lot of powerful enemies and friends but that overwhelming power that I felt was something that send chill down my spine.That fierce look and confidence was something that of a baby dragon.He has inherit the real blood of Britannia” the duke said.

”You mean to say that young master..”edward say that with shocked face.

”Ha-ha-ha, Yes there is no doubt in it that Leon has inherited the dragon’s will, finally after a long time things in Britannia are going to takeLeon new turn.I can’t wait to what the little one[Leon] will bring on table, ha-ha-ha” duke said.

”My lord,I still have some doubt can I meet the young master so that I can clear my doubts.I will just take a test to confirm it” edward asked.

”Do as you wish, meanwhile I should give the little one some presents.I never thought that something will get me excited even after all this years.I thought that I have experienced all the things in life, but now I think the world really is a vast place full of surprises.You could never predict what present awaits for you.”Then I shall take your leave and meet the young master”edward said.As edward leaves the room the duke smiles and utter to himself,
”Things are going to be messy in Britannia, ha-ha-ha”. 

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

21