CHAPTER 5: LIKE A MOTHER
359 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haze came to Leon informing him in a panic tone, to urgently come out from his room.As soon as Leon opens his door he saw a group of maids in rows with the head butler ‘franz’ waiting there.

”Good Afternoon young master,I am franz the head butler of this mansion.The head master has order these maids to serve under you. He has also ordered to shift your room to the third floor.If you need something else you can call for maids or me.You will also be provided with an escort and a personal servant soon” franz said with respect.

“Young master the head master had order this, all of sudden…” haze said with state of confusion excitement on her face.

”Well its obvious for her[haze] to get excited and nervous at time like this, she doesn’t know what happened earlier today, only grandfather and edward know about this.That why haze is bit confuse, as a half-blood who was dominated and look down even by the maids suddenly getting attention of the main character of the house, getting servants to serve him, getting shift to the third floor where only he[duke] is allowed and resides.Even the elder son of duke is not allow to live there, more over as a businessman I can smell a large sum of money from the boxes that the maids are holding.Well they are for me, being powerful is really something.But more importantly I could tell that there is bit of nervousness on haze’s face as she is thinking that I won’t need her anymore.But that won’t happen in any circumstances, grandfather won’t be able to protect me every time as my enemy will also include my uncle and his family.And she is the only one whom I can trust the most in the palace right now.Moreover she stood beside Leon and took care of him when everybody left him.She gave him the love and warmth of mother that he never had.She could have used Leon to perform evil deeds but instead she decided to nurture him like a mother.I will keep her beside me and not let go of her, I can at least do this on behalf of the original Leon” Leon in his mind.

”Okay I understand, mister butler can you inform grandfather that I want to meet him at evening tea to thank him for the presents” Leon said with a smile.

”Yes I will do so, but young master you can just call me franz as the other young masters does as it will be inappropriate to give such respect to a mere butler” franz replied with surprised look on his face.

”How could I do it when mister butler is so much older than me.I should respect my elders” Leon reply with an adorable face.

”Kyaa...the young master is really cute”one maid utter.

”He is very adorable and innocent”the other maid utter.

”As you wish, young master” franz rely.

”Well as royal etiquettes I should have call him by his name.But how could I miss such opportunities, I will use this face and innocence as a weapon.So that I can get servants on my side and it will not arise any suspicions on my moments and plans” Leon in his mind.

”Haze I want you to show the other maids my belongings so that they can shift it to grandfather’s floor” Leon said.”As you wish young master” haze reply.

In evening at garden duke and Leon sitting at table having tea.”Did you like your new room?” The duke asked with calm expressions.

”Yes it's so big and shiny, it’s all thanks to grandfather ” Leon replied with cute smile.

”Its nothing well if you need you need anything you can tell.I have already told franz to look after you and provide you with everything you need” duke replied with bit of shyness.

”Well he originally never hated Leon or hold a grudge against him.He just distanced himself from Leon, but I will close this gap for forever” Leon in his mind.

”Actually I want to tell grandfather, that I don’t want a personal maid and an escort.I don’t want haze to be away” Leon said with a sad look on his face.

”Haze, that girl is your nanny..hmm If that’s what you want I will allow it.But what about an escort ,as a britannian you must have one knight as your escort” duke replied.

”I know that an escort is important as there are lot of enemies but I want to choose my own escort grandfather” Leon said.”I like it that you know that you will have to face a lot of enemies,I will approve it you can pick your escort.Is there anything else you want?” duke asked.

”No grandfather, thank you for your time then I will take your leave now” Leon replied with smile.

”Ah.. thanks to my top notch acting skills this matter is solve too, but I will have to look after a trustworthy escort that won’t be a britannian knight, as I want someone who will be loyal to me not Britannia” Leon thinking in his mind.

As Leon leaves the garden the duke utters to himself,”Choose his own escort he says, this kid surely surprises me.I will look forward to whom he will choose as his escort” the duke smiles and takes a sip of tea.

In the hallway - As the sun is setting Leon is walking towards his room while haze is accompanying him walking behind him.

”Seems like the head master has take quite a liking to you, that’s a good news young master.You now have new room and maid under your command even a personal escort and personal maid, now you can live happily young master” haze said.

Although she didn’t told anything else Leon could feel insecurity and bit of sadness in her voice, it was like an uneasy feeling in his heart hearing those words.He stoped walking and without turning back he said,

”I said to grandfather that I don’t want any personal maid,I just need haze because I know that no matter how many maids are under me no one can take haze’s place”Leon turns around and with a whole-heartily smile says, “I have never seen my mother and I don’t know how she was, but I have seen haze and to me haze is like a mother so I don’t want to let go of her hand and want her to accompany me, will se allow it?

As soon haze hears it tears fall off from her eyes and she falls on her knees.While crying she replies,”As long as young master wishes”.

Leon hugged her.That day the affection and warmth and love of mother was something he received for the first time in his life.
**THE LOVE OF MOTHER IN FORM OF HAZE**

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

 

HELLO READERS, THIS SHAMELESS AUTHOR SEEKS YOUR HELP, PLEASE HELP HIM BY REVIEWING  AND COMMENTING ON THE NOVEL AND CHAPTERS.

15