CHAPTER 11: THE DEMON LORD
228 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Where am I?” Leon asked to himself.
As Leon sees his surrounding it was completely pitch black as far as he could see nothing surrounding except darkness.He couldn’t understand why he was there as the last thing he remembered was going to sleep after reading some books about magic.

“Seems like that stupid ‘Tree’ was telling the truth huh” a man with a deep voice said.

Leon heard the voice but he couldn’t see anyone there, there was just darkness over there but as he heard the voice he felt an intense blood lust all over him with enormous pressure.Leon realised quickly that the man behind all of this was not someone to take lightly and leon’s one wrong step could end his life on spot.

‘Seeing how you are not uttering any thing I guess you already realised, the difference of power between us’ the man said.

Although Leon couldn’t see that person but, as he heard that man’s words he could tell that the person was probably giving a devil smile while uttering those words to him.

“Who are you” Leon asked with anger and seriousness as his mana flows out from his body in order to protect him and to clear the intense blood lust and pressure.

“Ho looks like you got some tricks over there.But those mere tricks won’t work against me.We will meet again and then I will answer all your questions.Until then try to get stronger so that I can enjoy playing with you.I will eagerly wait for that day, Dragon’s successor” that man said.

As the man finished talking, Leon found himself in his bed wet in sweat, breathing heavily.It was like a nightmare but Leon knew that what just happened was not a dream at all.As Leon looked around he realised it was still midnight.

“What was it, no moreover who was it? I have to look over in this matter” Leon said.

Leon gets up from his bed and start searching into books and found that it was a method called dream dimension used by dark magic users to contact someone, such methods requires enormous mana power to use it.As it was a dark magic method there wasn’t much more information in the books about it.

“Dream dimension ha, he also mention about some tree.It was probably ‘The Tree of Life’ if I am not wrong.Using such methods that uses enormous mana power just to contact me and which could only be used by dark magicians.Even though I am a kid just how much of a stupid is he to give this much hints to me.He didn’t even try to cover it or I should say that he didn’t ever had the motive to hide it from the start.Cause the pressure and difference of powers between us was so large that he didn’t have anything to be wary of.The Demon lord ‘Lucifer’ judging by the situation he is the only one who could do such things.Demon race is the race with worstest relations with humans.And top of the whole demon race controlling everything is lucifer.The story goes long back when the land of Britannia was the home of dragon lord and dragons were the guardians of wales empire, a war between wales empire and the demons took place.The dragon lord and other dragons were leading the front supporting the humanity and lucifer was leading the demons.The war continued for a long period of time with many casualties on both the sides.After one year of long struggle the wales won the war against the demons resulting in capturing most of the demons in dimensional prisons of dragons with eight seals of dragons.After most of the demon army was captured in dragon prison the lucifer went missing from the battlefield, his whereabouts were unknown.Some believed that he was also captured by the dragons and put in dimensional prison but that wasn’t the truth.The human side also had great after effects of war, the dragon lord was severely injured in the battle fighting lucifer.And wasn’t able to recover from it which resulted in his death after few months.Most of the dragons died on the battlefield and the ones left behind vanished after dragon lord’s death.No one knows what happened to them.That’s how the dragon race ended.But after all these years lucifer has returned which is something I never expected.There was nothing like this in the original novel, I could explain this situation only like some butterfly effect after my arrival.Although I knew that things will get different from the original as soon as I will decide to make a move, but the involvement of lucifer had just made things worst and not in my favour.Things are going to be messy from now on.But he mentioned ‘The tree of life’.

The mystery forest is home of many beats races, wild creatures and monsters which divided it into two parts the one side of it consist of - The fairies & spirits, the elfs, giants, dwarves, centaurs, dark elf, even some mythical beast like phoenix, griffin and unicorns. The other half of forest had lizard-men, goblins, orcs, ogre, golems, hogs and other monsters which also include some demons who were left behind from demon lord time.Despite their races, motives and differences there is one common thing between all of the races and creatures that resides in the mystery forest - The Tree Of Life.It is located in the centre of the forest, and it’s the biggest tree anyone would have ever seen.It is called tree of life because the forest spirit lies in it.It guards the creature residing there and the whole forest.It’s lifeline of forest and all creatures and races protects it and worship it with respect.Even the aggressive part where the monsters reside respects it and don’t go near it.If something ever happens to that tree the whole forest will end with it.Some times the forest spirit contacts them to tell them some important matter or dangers.Hearing about forest spirit’s name from demon lord’s mouth, seems like the forest spirit has told the people in the forest something that is related to me — the dragon lord’s successor.And hearing it the demon lord used his power to see the dragon lord’s successor and that’s how we encounter each other.But now there are two most important situation and questions in-front of me.What words did the forest spirit passed about the dragon lord’s successor, that made the demon lord himself to personally visit me and if demon lord heard something about me from the forest spirit does that mean he is currently residing in the mystery forest?I have to figure it out, whatever the case seem to be I have to prepare myself and get stronger because it seems like encounter with the demon lord will be unavoidable in the future.Lucifer and dragon lord were sworn enemies and now after so many years suddenly a dragon lord’s successor, it’s obvious that he will have a thing for me too and I have to be prepare for it to face him” Leon talking to himself with seriousness on his face.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE I WASN'T ABLE TO UPLOAD HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND.THE AUTHOR IS WORKING HARD FOR MASS RELEASE .ENJOY READING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY WORKS.

13