CHAPTER 14: THE ELF QUEEN
219 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the carriage reaches the other side of the portal, there was a beautiful forest with greenery everywhere.Big trees surrounding the place, those trees were much bigger and wide then a normal tree.Those trees were also having houses on it.

It was a beautiful scene, such amazing place had mesmerised Leon.Huge trees allover the place with elves, people were looking at the carriage that was being drove by an elf as it was having Britannia family’s emblem embedded on it.As the carriage moves further in deep woods and stops at one of the huge tree, Leon steps outside.

“For now you can have some rest.The queen wanted to come by herself to receive you but some urgent matter had come so she said with apologies that she will meet you at evening tea.And please do not worry about other elf they were already informed by the queen that you were visiting the village, they were just curious as it’s first time a human had enter the village and many of them had never seen a human as they had never stepped out of the village” lar said to Leon.

There was a ladder of rope and wood connecting the upper part of tree where the rest house was.Leon climbs it and enters the house.Although it was made of wood it had all facilities in it and was very comfortable and spacious house from inside.Leon refreshes himself took a bath and gets ready to meet the queen.In the evening Leon is escorted by lar to the palace, reaching there he saw a huge and beautiful palace built with white crystals an amazing structure with beautiful art.Lar leads Leon to the palace garden where the queen was waiting for him.As Leon reach there he saw an exceptional beauty with elegance, white like snow hair and jade coloured eyes, dressed in gorgeous silver dress sitting on the chair she was the elf queen — ‘Cylia Araric’.In the original novel she was describe a strong women with dignity, grace and affection for her people.For the elf clan she dedicated her whole life.Her husband supports her being her helper in all matters related to the trades and developments.She was just a side character in original novel but as she dies in an assassin attack the elf race falls down and they had to choose arthur’s side to continue their trade and survive.Ultimately to summarise it all in-short she is the backbone of this elf village.Leon bows down and greets the queen with proper noble etiquette.

“You may raise your head and take a seat so that we could have a chat” the queen replied.
Leon raises his head and sits on the chair in-front of the queen.“I hope you didn’t have any problem arriving here” the queen said.

“Not at all, in-fact the people are so sweet over here and the environment is beautiful too.I like it” leon said.

“I’m glad that things over here are to your liking.So should we talk about for what you really are here. Leon Britannia do you know for what purpose did I invited you here?” the queen asked.

“Isn’t that because of the dragon’s will” leon replied.

“Yes that is true.When I heard that the dragon lord’s successor has arrived I was shocked but I was more surprised when I get the news that the kid who inherited the dragon lord’s will was sent to the western gates.I couldn’t understand why and even assumed that humans with nobility will really not accept a half-blood inheriting dragon lord’s power and become stronger than them.Seems like I was fooled and deceived by that cony old man[duke] this time he really defeated me and prove me wrong.After seeing you at a first glance I could tell that why he send you to western gates, that old man really is fooling the whole world with his tactics and the dragon lord’s will is at right hands cause you are much matured than your age.You might not know but my people had kept watch on you for some days before and even they weren’t able to believe what they had seen, your abilities and capabilities are much higher comparable to your age.Do you know what tree of life is?” the elf queen asked with calm taking a sip of tea.

“Yes I do your highness, and I am aware of what it could do” leon replied.

“Very well then few weeks before the goddess of forest conveyed a message through the tree of life. I should tell you the exact words the goddess of forest uttered ‘The dragon’s successor has arrived and world will face a harsh fate, choose your side wisely’ those were the words of goddess.Every single person in the forest had heard the same words.But do you know why we are the first one to contact you?” the elf queen said.

“Yes, I know because of the relation of dragon lord with elf” leon replied.
Since from ages there is a deep bond between the elf race and the dragons.While the elf race was fighting the demon race to defend their village, the elves side was dominated by the demons and they were losing the war at that time the dragon lord step forwarded to help the elves and the elves were able to defend their village.At that time to repay the debt they owned to the dragon lord and the kindness he showed to them all the elves took a vow that no matter how many centuries or ages passes they will forever remember what he did for them and serve him, forever supporting him they will do whatever they can to help the lord in future if he needs them.And from that day the dragon lord and elf race shares a strong bond.Even after dragon lord’s death the elves never broke their vow as they are known for never broking a vow and repays the favour they own to someone.But now that the dragon lord has a successor it’s clear what the queen has invited leon for.

“Even if we die we will never broke our vow, dragon lord’s successor.From now on we the elf race will support you and serve you, as a queen and an elf I promise that we will help you with our mightiest to fulfil the vow of our ancestors and repay the kindness the dragon lord showed to our race” the queen said.

“Looks like the dragon lord’s good deeds are helping me as his successor.I have now the whole elf race by my side”leon in his mind.
“Thank you your highness, I really appreciate it.If you don’t mind may I ask you why now, I mean you could have supported the britannia” leon asked.

“Although it’s true that britannia is homeland of dragon lord but that is all, because we never own britannia any favour.Dragon lord was the one we bow to and even if we want to take someone’s side we never wished to get involved in human power struggle but now that the dragon lord’s successor has arrived things will be different.Whatever side you choose will be our decision” the queen said.

“Ultimately she is trying to say that they will support britannia if I want and openly ignore the emperor and royalty to support me.Isn’t that amazing” leon talking to himself in his mind.

“Till my coming-of-age ceremony, I want to keep things just between us after that I will take my steps” leon said with calmness.

“Very well as you wish, I will pretend like nothing happen as long as you want and wait until you ask to take some actions” the queen replied.

“I wonder just how far this kid will go.The dragon lord’s powers are in right hands.This kid is like a fierce beast that is patiently waiting for the right time to attack his prey.Old man[* she is referring to duke kaizen] I envy you to have someone like him by your side as your grandson” the queen talks in her mind and has a smile on her face.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

Announcement
DUE TO CONTINUOUS DETERIORATING HEALTH OF AUTHOR, WE HAVE DECIDED TO PUT AN HOLD ON THE MASS RELEASE AND POSTPONE IT FOR THE TIME BEING.HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT.ENJOY READING IT AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE REVIEW ON MAIN PAGE OF NOVEL.
13