CHAPTER 16: FOREST SPIRIT
197 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a honoured guest of elves, Leon was welcomed to stay in the village as long as he wanted.After the meeting with the queen, Leon returned to his room.
In midnight Leon contacts edward through the bracelet edward provided to him and informs him about the whole situation.He also informed edward that for few days he will be staying at the elf village as he wanted to know more about them.He hide the fact from edward that the main purpose he wanted to stay in the elf village was to explore the mystery forest and get some information about the demon lord.

“Sigh...its good to know that there wasn’t any hidden motive of the elves behind inviting young master.And the elves supporting the young master is a great news.Their support will definitely help the young master in the near future to conquer the throne.The head master will truly be surprised and happy when I will tell him about the whole incident” edward talks to himself in his mind having a timid smile on his face.

As Leon stays in the elf village he and aerin slowly and unknowingly gets closer to each other.Aerin was really happy and had cheerful smile on her face whenever she was with Leon.Leon was also comfortable around her.In starting aerin visited him and as both of them started to have a conversation and shared their thoughts with each other those visits became regular.Aerin took Leon with herself to visit the village and famous places over there.Leon was slowly getting the idea about the place and how things work over there.Although Leon was enjoying aerin’s company and visiting different places he kept an eye on his surrounding.How many guards at the entrance of the gate, their shift changing times, how many routes, he noticed every single detail.To get some information about the demon lord and the mystery forest he had to go outside of the village without getting noticed by anyone and to do that he collected every single bit of information about the village and his surrounding.As he collected every essential information he needed, one midnight he planned to explore the mystery forest and search the answer of his questions.Wearing a long black robe with hood covering his face.

“No sound” Leon said.

As soon as Leon said those words, a purple magic circle activates on his body.It was one of the spell Leon created with creation magic.As soon as the spell activates the user will be invisible and a barrier surrounds his/her body preventing from making any kind of sound so that others won’t be able to hear it. Leon jumps from his room window and using wind magic he fly over to the entrance.A strong barrier protects the elf village so it was not possible to pass through it, the only way to enter and exit was the main gate which was tightly guarded by the guards.As Leon already knew the shifts of guards it wasn’t hard for him. Before executing the plan for first few nights he was watching them and taking note about their security from the shadows so that there won’t be a single chance of mistake.

“Fiction” Leon said.

As soon as Leon said it while landing near main gate two small magic circles activate on both of his feet.The magic allowed to move at the speed of wind without applying much force on his legs.Two elves were standing at the gates guarding it.One of the elf was yawing and suddenly he experienced a strong gust of wind.

“Woah did you feel that, It was like somebody just passed by?” the elf said to the other elf who was standing opposite to him.

“What are you talking about?Did you started dreaming too while dozing on duty.Pay some attention.It was just strong wind that’s all” the other elf replied.

As Leon successfully sneaked out of the village he continue his journey as he walks further deep in the forest.After walking for sometime he stops and looks slight upwards.

“I thought you will contact me, but here I am sneaking out of the village in midnight just to meet you - Forest spirit” Leon said looking upward to a gigantic tree.

The tree was none other that the ‘Tree Of Life’ in which the forest spirit resides.A sudden flash of light emerges from the tree making it unable to see anything for Leon and the next second Leon found himself in front of a beautiful lady wearing long white gown, Green hair, long eye lashes.She was none other than the forest spirit herself.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

I know that this chapter is bit small and sorry for not uploading yesterday.But now that I have recovered chapters will be uploaded daily.Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to like.

11