CHAPTER 24: BUSINESS
172 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon was declared the next head of Britannia, but he had yet to inherit that position at the right age, and making George and his family leave the mansion was just a small part of his real motive, he had a long way to go. As the news of the arrival of a real beast as the next head of Britannia in the name of Leon spread throughout the world. Many kingdoms and many nobles send their congratulations, to Leon even the holy temple and magic tower send him gifts congratulating him.

The mansion was full of several bouquets, gifts, and well wishing cards and the maids were tired of receiving all the gifts that were coming nonstop. A bird knocked on the window of Leon’s room with a letter tied to it. It was a letter from Aerin congratulating him for his debut. After Leon left the elf village, Aerin decided to enter the royal academy in the capital as she wanted to see the world outside her village and learn more. She also sends him a bunch of white roses as Leon loves them, but they were special as Aerin had enchanted her magic on them, the roses would never wither and remain fresh. She also mentioned in her letter that her studies in the royal academy will be over soon and she is looking forward to seeing him soon. Leon smiles as he reads her letter. The elf queen had also sent him a gift, and that was a magician’s cape. A beautiful white magical cape was one of the precious items considered as a treasure.

“Seeing all these gifts, I could assume how things are going but now we should get down to do some business,” Leon said to himself.  

At Leon’s office -

“Ah really it's a mess if it was my previous life, I would have gone crazy just by looking at these investment datasheets, like seriously there is so much misinterpretation in these data it’s making me mad,” Leon said to himself.

After George leaves the mansion Leon goes through all the information on George's investment and funding in different fields. George carelessly invested the money in many businesses which were good for nothing and failed miserably, some were already gone bankrupt but he still invested in them without prior investigation and information which was making Leon mad, as a businessman one thing he hated the most were losses.

“This won’t do I have to come up with a new source of income that could give Britannia more recognition in the eyes of people and that can also rise our reputation more in public. But what could that be? I have to come up with a business that has a large targeted audience something, that is common and easily attracts people. Ah that’s it” Leon said to himself as he comes with an idea.

As soon as Leon got the idea of a new business start-up he called Edward to share the idea with him and proceed with it.

“A restaurant? You want to set up a restaurant, all of a sudden. I mean we do have other businesses under us that are doing fine why restaurant among all? We could invest in other fields” Edward suggested to Leon.

“I know why Edward is suggesting me with other ideas, It might seem a not so good business to start with at first glance, at my level but with the help of past life experience, this is a whole different story and that is why I have chosen it” Leon in his mind.

“I know why you are concerned, Count but what I am gonna serve to the world by this restaurant is something that will for sure flood in a lot of money for us. It will be different” Leon said with seriousness and confidence in his tone.

“If you say so. But how will you get duke’s permission in this matter?” Edward asked.

“Edward is right even though I have access to the family treasure, but starting a new business and investing in some are two different things, especially if I am starting it under the name of Britannia.” Leon in his mind. 

“Don’t worry count, I already have a solution for it” Leon replied to Edward. 

Trusting in Leon, Edward didn’t say anything further and leaves the room.

“To start a business, having a large-scale customer was my first motive when I decided to start a new business, and starting a restaurant is the best choice for this. As food is something which is a must. And this will not disappoint me as what I will serve them will be something they have never seen before. This is just the start, once everything is set I will open the gates for new sectors and businesses under the name of Britannia to make it a world-class brand” Leon said to himself in his mind.

As Park Jae-Hyung in past life, Leon experienced a lot of things. His mother died giving birth to him. Born as a golden spoon he had everything in his life but as a child, what he wanted the most was some love. His father, who was a successful businessman running a large-scale company never looked after him. As the only son having servants all around him, he looked for his father’s affection and love that he never received, and to get that he decided to become a perfect son in eyes of his father so that his father would acknowledge him one day. Not just studies but sports, shooting, cooking learning multiple languages he mastered a lot of fields but he never gets the affection and love he seeks for. As the next successor, he become a top-notch businessman but, he never had a single memory of his father where they talk like a father and son. The only time when he said anything warm to Leon was when he was on his deathbed, regretting not being a good father. Doing all he could in his past life for some love his skills never get the acknowledgment he seeks for.

 But now his past life skills were gonna help him to start a business and make it a brand.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]   

 

7