CHAPTER 28: IT’S TIME
151 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The business picked up speed and money was flooding in Britannia. People from different regions of the empire were coming to Britannia to get a taste of the unique food.

Both civil and noble restaurants were getting an amazing response and the duke was happy seeing Leon’s plan succeed. The response was so amazing that they were ready to open chain restaurants in different regions of the empire. And Leon didn’t waste time to do so. The orders were passed after deciding with the duke and construction for the restaurants in different regions of the empire including the capital was started. After his debut, it was Leon’s first step in the business field and he had created an uproar from his business. The aristocrats were shaken as they were witnessing a monster who was beyond their reach. Not just battlefields but now business field also, he was like a nightmare for those who see Britannia as a thorn in the eye.

In Leon’s office -
Leon is checking some documents as Haze knocks on the door.

“Young Master, it’s me haze,” she said.

“Yes come in” Leon replied.

“Young master there is an invitation for you and the duke asked me to hand it over to you,” Haze said.

She hands over the invitation letter to Leon and takes her leave. Leon’s eyes broaden a bit seeing the invitation. It had a royal seal on it.

“So it’s time huh. I was wondering why the emperor didn’t make a move until now. Seems like he was just waiting for the right time” Leon said to himself in his mind.

The invitation was from the emperor and he invited the duke and Leon to the capital to attend an event in the royal palace as he is gonna make an important announcement.

“Well, I already know what that announcement will be. The emperor is gonna announce the next crown prince and he is none other than Arthur” Leon said to himself.

Although the first prince becomes the crown prince, but when the emperor found out that besides many assassination attempts on Arthur by the queen he still survived the emperor took some interest in Arthur. The emperor’s motive was to have a strong next heir so it didn’t matter to him who become the crown prince as long as the person is strong and suitable for the title as he want to stop Britannia from growing further and taking control. So he started supporting Arthur in secret and even enrolled him in the royal academy. Arthur who get the support of the emperor killed the first prince with the help of assassins and as the palace security were Arthur’s men no one suspected him. The Queen gave up after his son’s death. From that time the place of crown prince had remained empty but now that Arthur has been fully trained and even graduated from the royal academy, the emperor will use this secret weapon against Britannia. But he didn’t have the slightest idea that not just Britannia but he is also Arthur’s target.

“So now I guess I should get ready to meet the real protagonist of this story face to face. After coming into this world I gain power, knowledge, supporters, fame, and wealth from the past life knowledge I had. But I am not aware of what’s gonna happen further from this point onwards. This royal party will surely bring a lot of changes and uproar and I am looking forward to it” Leon said to himself.

After discussing the matter with the Duke and Count, Leon decided to leave for the capital early saying that he had some business to attend over there before the royal party. The duke had no objection to it and he permitted Leon. Leon started preparation to leave for the royal capital and Jared was alongside him in this journey escorting him.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

7