CHAPTER 42: THINKING OF A STRATEGY
125 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Aerin opened her eyes, she saw Leon in front of her holding her hand. Looking at her with affection in his eyes.

"Are you fine?" Leon asked.

"What's gonna happen to me who has someone like you beside me," Aerin said and smiled.

When Leon and Alfred raided the dark palace, Leon found Aerin in the basement prison tied up in mystical chains, the chains were sucking her mana which made her weak, and she fell unconscious. Luckily there wasn't any serious injury to her. Leon released her from those chains and took her to her palace. Gaining consciousness and seeing her in a fine state relieved Leon, but things weren't going well as more problems were waiting for Leon. After Felix's death, Leon explained the situation with demons to the duke. To not worry the duke, he twisted some parts of the story so that things didn't get worse. Jared, who was injured in that battle, was recovering, and as per doctors, he will be back to normal in a few days after some rest and proper treatment. 

But after that incident, the news of the existence of demons spread worldwide. And people were scared and frightened after hearing it but to handle the situation, the duke passed the word of the whole situation and battle as he was also one of the spectators of that battle. Hearing how a personal knight of Leon defeated and beheaded the demon lord's servant gave people belief and hope. The panic situation was able to calm down. Arthur, who had gotten the idea that the emperor was killed by a demon, expected beforehand that demons would soon create chaos in the world, but he didn't expect them to be this sooner and attack openly. He would become the emperor soon, and the ceremony preparation for that was also more quickly going on.

This is where the problem arises, on one side, the demons, and on the other side Arthur who was soon going to be the emperor. As the power of Britannia duchy was on equal footing to that of the emperor's power, it was clear that Britannia would be targeted once Arthur acquired the throne. Leon had to make the first move this time; whether it was demons or the empire, they would be in a grieving problem if Leon didn't strike first.

In Leon's office - 

Alfred is present there, standing near Leon to help him with the current situation; Leon is looking through some documents.

"If I look and think carefully about the current situation, I think first what we should work on is gaining power; although we have support from the elves, that won't be enough. We have to stand stronger as Arthur isn't a pushover, and sidewise we also have to think about the situations with demons," Leon said to Alfred.

"Yes, you are correct, master, but do you have any idea how we will gain power and handle the situation?" Alfred asked.

"I do, and this time I will make sure that there won't be any loopholes anymore," Leon said and gave a devious smile.

=============================================================

Season 2 chapters publication is still going on, so the chapters will continue to release from Monday, and sorry, I know that the chapter is short. Please understand we will continue chapter publication from Monday.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM] 

We are back with a season 2 full of twists and turns hope you will enjoy it. I know the chapter is a bit short hope you guys will understand.

6