CHAPTER 44: I NEED HELP
108 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Leon decided to take the lead, he requested the duke not to participate in the war. Count Edward was also ordered by Leon to stay behind and look after the duke while Leon leads the main force. Everything was set up, and more importantly, they decided to attack Deltora before sunrise. As Deltora is highly skilled with weapons, it might become a disadvantage for Britannia forces later on, so they decided to strike when the defense of their enemies would be slightly weak. Attacking at such a time will surely catch their enemies off-guard and which can help Britannia in the war.

‘Creation magic’ grants Leon the power to create his own magic spells, which Leon had already mastered. And today, too, he will use it to his advantage. The whole army was summoned to the ground with their weapons, horses, and essentials prepared.

Nobody had the slightest idea why they were summoned at the ground when they should depart for the north. People were unaware that Leon was the only existing being on the whole earth who could create his own magic spells.

Reaching the northern borders with such a massive army would have at least taken two days at their maximum speed; Leon had a different plan. Leon arrived at the ground, escorted by Jared. He was wearing black armor with a red cape, having the official crest of Britannia on the right shoulder of his armor. Although the army was a bit confused about what was going around, seeing Leon there with the gaze to win in his eyes was enough to get the army’s confidence back and make them believe in him, not questioning him. That shows how much believe and trust people had towards Leon.

“Before going on the war, I ‘Leon J. Britannia’ in my family’s name would like to thank you all for supporting the duchy, staying loyal to us, and always protecting us. You all have always been loyal vassals to the family; you stood by our side no matter what happened.

I need your help; right now, the duchy needs you all, and let me be honest, this will worsen. There will be a lot of bloodsheds, so I request you all to support my family and me to save our people so that they could have a peaceful life,” Leon said in a loud voice and bowed his head.

This was the first time the army saw someone of a higher rank bowing down to them; they were touched by how humbly he asked for their help. Usually, people with power and position easily get swayed by greed, ego, and attitude, but what the army saw in Leon’s eye was determination. The determination to save his people.

“We will support you, young master,” one soldier replied loud.

“We will always protect the duchy, even if it costs us our life,” another soldier replied.

“Yes, yes, we are with you,” all the other soldiers said in sync.

The ground was cheering up with the voices of “All hail Britannia.” The army was filled with confidence and boosted for the war. Leon smiled, looking at them. He raised his left hand in the sky, and a magic circle big enough to cover all the people present over there, including Leon, appeared. Leon pinched his finger, and all the people got teleported within a blink of an eye. Teleportation wasn’t a big deal in this world; they had portals to teleport, but the problem was that the portal was located in specific locations and could only take to a particular place where the other part of the portal was. Also, it could only teleport a specific number of people at a time, and it cost money for every use, so only nobles could use it, and using a portal for such a vast army was not possible for anyone.

But by using creation magic, Leon created his own teleportation spell and made the impossible possible by teleporting such a vast army.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

=============================================================
The Author is now on discord!!
You can communicate with the Author easily there.
Join our discord server now to get daily updates about Author’s novel and upcoming projects.

Discord link:https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3

Communicate with the author and share your ideas and give feedback. Join our discord to get novel updates and news about upcoming projects.

Discord link:https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3

4