CHAPTER 47: HIDDEN TRUTH
90 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The story takes place in the past; the duke of Britannia - Kaizen had three children. The eldest son - George, the middle son - Jaden, and the youngest son - Josh.

The middle son was a problematic child of the family; he always created problems for everyone around him. Due to his rude behavior, differences arise between him and his father. At some point, hatred in his heart for his father raised very much. He consistently opposed his father and hated the very fact of standing against the empire. Due to differences in their opinion, one day, Jared ran away. Not just that, but he joined the empire’s army to become a swordsman. Fed up with his son, the duke decided to erase Jaden’s name from the family register. Jaden never cared about his family name much from the beginning, so it didn’t affect him.

A young and naive Jaden had mana and enormous physical power. He was barbaric; joining the royal army, he won many battles and earned fame and money for himself. He also becomes the commander of a special royal force - The Phoenix squad. At the present time, he is considered one of the most influential person in the wales empire, but the hatred toward his father remains the same.

“The last time I saw him was at your parents’ funeral,” the duke said to Leon.

“After his mother’s death, the only person he loved and cared about was his little brother - your father. At that time, he wanted to take you away with him, but I strongly refused because he is always surrounded by danger, and I also had some guilt that I wanted to repent. So I wanted to have you by my side. After that day, he never set foot on this land. But now carrying the emperor’s order, he is coming here.” the duke said to Leon. 

“Wait, so even after spending all these years, I never knew that I had another uncle. On top of that, he is the famous ‘Phoenix squad’ leader. That just means I still have a lot to learn. His position already states how powerful he could be, and if he is personally coming here carrying some orders, then I guess the mansion will surely be in an uproar,” Leon thinks.

“Don’t worry, grandfather, I will carefully handle this situation”, Leon said to the duke.

“Careful you say; I guess you will know after you will personally meet him cause there is no word like caring for him,” the duke said.

Jaden Britannia - his physical appearance and strength were similar to that of a size of barbarian, not just that he also had an impressive amount of mana. But more than words, he believes in swords. He is short-tempered and can quickly get angry. But he is very loyal to the empire. He had spent all his years just on the battlefield of the border of the south. He is very famous among knights, but his appearance easily scares a civilian. His heroic tales are famous all around the world. And such person is coming towards Britannia. No one knows what kind of storm will fall upon Britannia. But one could tell that the after-effects will be very severe. 

“I have heard many things about him and his squad, only his good deeds, but now I have to go against such a person. Is it what people call fate. But it’s surely gonna be fun,” Leon thought in his mind.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

====================================================
Leon is waiting for you to join Discord!!
Discord link:  https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3

4