CHAPTER 49: LEON VS JADEN
88 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How many days should we upload in a week?
  • 3 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 5 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Votes: 1 14.3%
Total voters: 7

Jaden and Leon both unleashed their mana. Their mana collided, and the people from miles away could hear the sound of that collision.

"Just cause you got some tricks up your sleeves, don't get too cocky. Do you think you can create history and become an emperor? Are you even worthy of that position, huh?" Jaden asked.

"Who are you to decide my worth? Let people judge it for themselves," Leon replied.

The knights present their backed off as they realize that it wasn't their cup of tea. The knights accompanying Jaden draw their swords to attack. Still, before they could take any actions, Alfred and Jared, present over there, swipe them off swiftly.

Jared and Leon launch their punch at each other simultaneously, and their fist clashes. The energy flowing from both of them was so immense that even the ground they were standing on fell apart. They both backed off at some distance, and Jaden drew his sword out. Seeing an opening, Leon uses the opportunity.

"Thunder clash," Leon said.

As soon as he said that, a big thunderbolt fell on Jaden. It was so powerful that no one could watch it; for a few seconds, people's view was blinded by its flash. There was just silence in the atmosphere; as the smoke cleared out, everyone was shocked. Jaden was still standing as if nothing had happened.

"Just a flashy attack, nothing special at all," Jaden said.

Before Leon could do anything further, Jaden moved very fast and came right in front of Leon's face. It was unexpected; looking at Jaden's huge size, it wasn't expected that he would be able to move that fast within a blink of an eye. Although Leon had immense powers, Jaden had something more powerful than it, and it was experience. Fighting with monsters almost every day in his life on the battlefield, Jaden had more knowledge to sharpen his skills, which Leon lacked.

Jaden throws a hard punch right in Leon's abdomen. That punch was so powerful that Leon coughed blood from his mouth. Before Alfred or Jared could step up to help Leon, they were stopped by the knights of the phoenix squad that appeared out of nowhere. Jaden hits his knee on Leon's chin, almost making him pass out. As Leon was going to fall due to unconsciousness at that moment. Jaden grabbed Leon from his collar. Using his unbelievable strength, he sent Leon flying in the direction of the forest. One after another, Leon collides with innumerable trees on his way, and he finally stops as he clashes with a rock. He just basically got stuck on that rock.

"Clean the area before I come over here," Jaden said to the Phoenix squad.

He flies in the direction he sent Leon. On the other side, Leon suddenly gains consciousness and clenches his fist. He gets down on the ground and tries to stand up when Jaden reaches there.

"It's useless to even try, give up you can't beat me," Jaden said.

Leon gets up.

"Oh man, I was caught off guard over there for a moment. And you didn't anyone tell you before that you shouldn't be quick to judge over someone," Leon said.

As Leon finishes his talk, a chain made of mana emerges from the ground and grabs Jaden before he can realize it.

"What? How... he just performed a spell without even chanting," Jaden thought.

"Pretty impressive. But do you think that your chains can bound me forever?" Jaden said to Leon.

"Who said I was going to do that? I like to complete my task before the day ends. So I won't take long," Leon replied.

     

"Will you be able to do it? I am your family; don't forget that," Jaden said.

"Is it some kind of emotional blackmail?" Leon in his mind.

"Listen, buddy, I am not such an emotional type of person. But still, if you want me to tell you then listen. First of all, I don't think of you as my family. You are just a random guy for me that appeared one day claiming to be my family. And second, the path I am walking is a one-phase with no return. If I want to change the world for good the world will ask me for some sacrifices and I have prepared myself for it so don't concern yourself with my life," Leon said.

"I heard that you and my father were close. But even if you are I won't go easy on you cause that was past and I am sure that if my father was alive he would have also agreed with me today," Leon continued.

Leon summoned a gun from his space magic and took aim toward Jared.

"Do you think that a small toy like that can harm me?" Jared asked with confidence.

"Well, we will know once it works... farewell, uncle," Leon said and fired.

The bullet launched and pierced through Jared's head, resulting in his death.

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]

==================================================================================

Leon will aim the next bullet at you, so hurry up and join the discord.

DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3

I informed beforehand on my discord that I wasn't going to upload for a few days but so many of the readers aren't part of it so they didn't knew. And I didn't have any other way to contact the readers about it so please join the discord I am sorry. I know that I am not able to keep up with daily updates nowadays and I am sorry for that. My schedule sucks. I have so much of a workload so the updates will be less but they will be regular. I will promise that. 

5