CHAPTER 50: I WISH
88 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Looks like this prototype works good enough to kill someone. Well, I just have to give it some fine touches, and it will be good," Leon said, looking at his gun.

Alfred and Jared arrive there.

"We have cleaned out the phoenix squad," Alfred said.

"Good job, guys," Leon said.

"Now, there is still one thing left to do. Send this guy's head to the new emperor as a gift. This will mark the announcement of an all-out war," Leon said.

"As you say, master," Alfred said.

As per Leon's order, Jaden's head was sent to the imperial palace, which created a massive uproar in the castle. It was shocking news for all as the war hero of wales was no more, and the one bringing him to his end was none other than his nephew. It was clear that it won't end without bloodshed the way things were going.

At Elf village -
Leon makes a visit to spend some time with Aerin. Before going to war, he wanted to see her.

Both of them are sitting on the edge of a cliff, enjoying the fantastic view of nature from there.

"Leon let the elves also participate in the upcoming war, don't forget that the elves have sworn allegiance to you," Aerin said.

"I haven't forgotten anything, Aerin. And I know we will be outnumbered in the war, so the more, the merrier. But no one knows what the future holds. There is always a 1% chance of failure; nothing could be perfect in this world. If the elves show their support to me in the war and I fail, then your whole village might have to suffer due to my failure, and I don't want to take that guilt with me to my grave. So it's better that you guys stay neutral for now," Leon said.

"Okay, if you say so, but promise me that you will come back," Aerin said.

"Yeah, I promise I will," Leon replied.

"You know what, Leon, I wish the time could stop here forever" Aerin holds Leon's hand and smiles.

Her beautiful smile with the dazzling sunlight falling directly on her face, those snow-like white hairs were waving in the air, the feeling of that warm hand holding him. The way she looked showed pure emotion towards him. At that very moment, Leon realized, looking at her face, what he gained in his new life and how happy he truly was having someone by his side whom he could family.

Friends, family, subordinates, he didn't know the importance of any of these in his previous life. But in this world, step by step, he gained everything. Without even realizing the people around him became everything to him. He learned how to live.

"Me too..." Leon said.

He didn't say anything further; he just wanted to enjoy that time sitting with Aerin holding her hands, looking at the scenery.

[ALL RIGHT RESERVED,2022©SAM]
====================================================
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!
WE COMPLETED OUR 50TH CHAPTER. WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS MY FEELING. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU GUYS ARE MY FAMILY AND MY WORLD.

DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3

I wish you guys will enjoy my work and love them in the future too.

Thank you so much family

4