CHAPTER 53: WAR BEGINS
105 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elf village -

A breeze of wind made the white hair waving in the air. As Aerin looks out of her room’s window she is a bit lost in her thoughts.

“Please be safe...” 

She said slowly with a bit of concern in her voice.

On the other side, both armies are marching toward the battlefield. As the dark clouds cover up the battlefield the atmosphere became denser. As both, armies face each other there is complete silence. On one side the wales army led by Arthur also contained the nobles who had joined hands with him. And on the other side Britannian army was led by Leon. But the nobles were shocked seeing the one standing right next to Leon - The duke. 

“After all these years, I thought the duke was done with wars but seeing him here looks like he is nowhere near done,” one of the nobles said.

“It doesn’t matter even if he is here, we clearly outnumber them and today we will take down both the duke and his duchy,” another noble said.

Just by looking at the army, one could tell that the wales had outnumbered Britannia, and this was like a morale boost to the wales army.

“Enough, I have been waiting for this moment let's get started,” Arthur said.

As the wales army marches forward with full energy towards the Britannian army they just stand there. The Britannians were not moving an inch seeing the wales coming towards them.

“This doesn’t seem right, it’s like they want me to come forward,” Arthur thought instantly.

“Wait....” 

Arthur gave the command loudly to the army with a tone of urgency. 

“Too late” 

Leon said with a smile. Suddenly an explosion is heard by Arthur as he turn around and looked back it seemed like someone fired a powerful weapon which caused a huge explosion. Within a single burst, a huge number of people died. The firing continues and a lot of explosions start to happen suddenly. Arthur couldn’t process what was going on.

“Looks like you are still confused, aren’t you? Let me solve it. Just look at the backside.”

Leon points toward his back, at a small distance 5 cannons were installed, which were operated by some soldiers. But as this world didn’t have such weapons they didn’t know what it was.

“It’s good that I prepared such weapons beforehand, and now the cannons are coming in handy” Leon in his mind.

“It’s my weapon, how is it? did you like it?” Leon asked.

“Well such weapons are amazing, you sure surprise me good,” the duke said.

Such an attack was heavy damage to Arthur and the wales army.

“Don’t be afraid, such a thing can’t stop us. No matter what trickery they use we will win this battle, march forth” 

Arthur ordered his army.

“So let’s get into the action, shall we? Let the war begin” 

Leon said loudly as both the army clashed. Although they were outnumbered but Leon had already thought of some strategies to help them out. Cannons were one of the trump cards he was hiding. He already discussed with the duke according to which the Britannian army will divide into two parts. One part which will be led by the duke will handle all the nobles and the other part led by Leon and will face Arthur. Keeping both Arthur and the nobles busy and separate will help them to gain control over the war. The goal was simple for all clear the path for Leon to get to Arthur. Alfred and Jared accompanying Leon were doing the same. They were clearing his path, blocking the enemies so that Leon reaches Arthur. But it looked like Arthur had no plan of avoiding it as he was also moving towards Leon at full speed clearing all the soldiers in his path. 

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM]
=======================================================================
JOIN OUR DISCORD!!
DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3 
 
 

4