CHAPTER 56: THE DRAGON LORD
109 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Which genre should the author work on as his next project ? please let me know
  • Romance Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Revenge Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Action / adventure Votes: 3 50.0%
  • slice of life Votes: 1 16.7%
Total voters: 6

“What, where am I?” Leon to himself.

As he looked around, there was nothing, just white fog around the place and complete silence. 

“The last thing I remember is looking for some old records where I could find some hint about that black hole and then I guess I was so tired that I fall asleep in my office but why am I here ?” Leon to himself.

“Did I die again? No, that can be it, right” Leon is confused, and he can’t grasp the situation.

“You are alive”, an unfamiliar deep voice came.

Leon, who gets alarmed by that unfamiliar voice, looks around to find who that person is, but he can’t see anyone there.

“where are you looking, I am right in front of you look closely.” 

Leon tries to look through the fog, and he notices someone’s shadow; slowly, his neck turns upward as his eyes follow the shadow figure. Finally, as his face turned 90 degrees, he saw the red glowing eyes of that figure looking right at Leon. As the fog slowly faded away, Leon saw that person, and he couldn’t believe what he saw through his eyes; he was speechless. 

Red eyes, dark scales like a shiny armor, and enormous, monstrous wings. The one that stood in front of Leon was none other than the real dragon lord. The one who is known as the king of dragons throughout history, the one that holds many tales of his throughout the whole nation, and such a sacred beast was in front of Leon.

“What?? How...I mean is this for real? The dragon lord what’s going on?” Leon panics as he is confused by the situation.

“Calm down, I am not alive; what’s in front of you is the last remains of my soul. As you are my successor and have my blessings only you could see me. But I can’t hold my powers for long so I will make it short.” 

“Listen carefully my successor, the upcoming calamity can vanish humanity forever and only you have the power to prevent that from happening. The one behind all of these is the demon lord. All these years my powers trapped him in the dragon seal but now that seal has been broken and he has been released. This time you have to make sure to make the demon lord perish from this world. If he dies his army will also perish with him. That is the only way you can stop him,” the dragon lord said.

Leon carefully listen’s to the dragon lord. 

After meeting the dragon lord, Leon wakes up.
“It feels like a dream, but I guess it was all real, huh. I think I should start working up as now I know what should be done.”

[ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2022©SAM]
============================================================
JOIN OUR DISCORD 
DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3

1