CHAPTER 57: ELVES AT THE AID
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As per Leon's order, everyone was evacuated from the areas where the black hole appeared, but the natural calamity was yet to fall.

Silence, darkness, and fear had made the atmosphere all around the empire tense. And suddenly, there were some moments from the dark holes. Different types of monsters with a powerful lust for blood start to appear from the black hole and the soldiers standing and guarding the up front were shocked at the scene they were witnessing. They couldn't believe what they were viewing, although they were trained to survive in the harshest atmosphere and march forth at the enemies in one order no matter the opponent's strength.

They were in a state of terror and shock for the first time cause it was an enemy they had never seen or fought before. The tales of the demons they grew up listening to have popped up into reality. As numerous monsters emerged from the black hole, there was nothing anyone could do other than watch it. Luckily no one was hurt as the area was already abandoned. Suddenly, a giant snail-like monster notices a group of soldiers guarding at some distance, and it approaches them to attack at full speed. But as it reached them, it turned into ashes, thanks to the barrier magic protecting the whole area. However, the soldiers flinched a bit as the monster approached them, but as it turned into ashes as the barrier came into action, the soldiers gained confidence.

"As long as the barrier is there, they can't do anything; now it's our turn", one of the soldiers shouted.

Suddenly, many arrows from the inside of the barrier targeting the demons were launched. The arrows were so powerful that they pierced the monsters, and the ones launching them were none other than the elves. The almighty war has begun, and the humans have also started to take action, but the real problem they haven’t realized is that the game also depends on the number, and the wave of monsters was like a never-ending nightmare, all of which has just begun. Cannons, arrows, spears, magic spells, and aura attacks were all the things that they could use for their aid they were using it, but it wasn’t enough to stop the no sense monsters who didn’t care for their lives, as the only thing they knew was to kill. An army that was suitable and befitting his name as a demon lord.

“Where is the master?” Jaden asks Alfred.

“The only thing lord has said to me is to hold the monsters as long as possible. After meeting him in the morning I haven’t seen him around. I assume that he is also busy finding a way to handle these monsters. In the meantime we should also try our best,” Alfred replied.

“Yeah, we have to give our best cause failure will only result in our end,” Jaden says and aims an arrow toward a flying monster.

“The barrier won’t be able to hold the monster for long, and most importantly the demon lord hasn’t shown himself up. If he arrives the table will surely turn. Master where are you?” Jaden in his mind.

Suddenly all the monsters trying to invade the barrier and destroy the properties stopped moving. Complete silence all around as they all looked at one black hole, which was more prominent in size, and some noises were coming from inside it. Finally, the demon lord shows himself, riding an undead wyvern.

Muscular build, killing aura surrounding him, brownish hairs covered up to his shoulders, eyes that were the spitting image of death itself. As he arrived, the monsters started to shout and howl as they welcomed his arrival.

The demon lord looked around, and just his mere gaze made the barrier break.

“The barrier has been broken, don’t let your guard down”, one soldier said.

“So that’s the power of a demon lord, scary”, another soldier said.

As the barrier broke, the monster rushed forward to attack.

“Radices”, a voice came.

A bunch of monsters that were coming suddenly got tangled by tree branches that appeared out of nowhere from the ground, and the demons got squeezed.

“The war has just started”, Aerin said.

“Looks like we got something interesting over there.”

The demon lord notices Aerin.

“But you have to handle me first” The elf queen arrives.

“Tsh.... a peasant like you can’t stop me.”

“Let the battle decide it.”

The elf queen starts to attack the lucifer [demon lord ].

The fierce battle is on an interesting point, but where the hell is Leon.

[ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED,2022©SAM ]
=======================================================
JOIN MY DISCORD!!
DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/w2X2QanYf3

1