Chapter 2 – Some Heaven This Is
433 11 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young girl dressed in horrendously gaudy attire from what looked like the victorian area kept laughing hysterically. 

We were in what seemed like, an old mansion of sorts, crystal chandeliers, walls coated in a idiotic amount of gold, and… Servants? But these servants, although looking human, had a never changing robot expression on their faces. 

“I just can’t get enough of you Leona really, out of all the misfortunes I’ve arranged too. You going out of your way to protect your long lost love from another heartbroken dame, my so delicious.” 

I, was dead. There’s no doubt about the fact that the bullet which shot me killed me and I bled out. But, what then is this, thing? Out of all the mythology and stories of beautiful and caring gods why is this thing in its place? 

“You know, I don’t much take appreciation being called a thing.” 

With a snap of her small delicate fingers my body turned inside out. Muscles flipping to become skin with an excruciating burning sensation everywhere imaginable. Out of all the suffering I’ve experienced I can only feel pain now, it burns. 

And with a snap once again it was gone. 

I lay panting on the ground sweat leaking from every pour in the aftershocks of what happened. 

“You would thinkkk me being so courteous as to invite you here you’d treat me with some respect, don’t you agree meatsacks?” And all of the lifeless servants proceeded to nod in response to her demand. 

“Exactly! Now of you’d actually listen to what I have to say without interrupting worm you’ll know how caring I truly am! Like I was sayinng what happened, it was truly amusing to me! And I want you to perhaps amuse me in other ways.” 

Fiddling with the tea set in front of her, her smile started to grow into inhuman proportions as she continued ominously. 

“Most souls do not get this opportunity to reincarnate and deal with me directly. And so, it goes without saying that this will be a one time deal! I want you to go into this uhh fantasy realm I’ve drawn up in my free time and do some killing! The creatures there stopped battling a couple eons ago and since then it’s been a snooze fest.” 

“B-but why, why is there a need to kill then?” I muttered still out of breath from the pain I endured. 

“Because I said so duh? Gets dull sitting around here all day sooo what do you say we got a deal worm?” 

Her hand reached down towards my body almost in a way as to initiate some sort of twisted handshake. But, I refused to entertain this psycho any further. 

“No.” 

“No. No? NO! Hahahaha no no no you don’t understand do you? You do what I want, okay? You HAVE NO CHOICE.” 

“You literally just have me a choice?..” 

“You little- Ahem. I was gonna be a good girl and give you a good time, but you’re obviously not worth my trouble. You will kill a creature of high sentience once every full day. If you do not you will be punished accordingly. OOH OH and I’m gonna add some people in to spice things up too don’t you worry. This is gonna be so much fun you’ll see, bye bye now.” 


16