Chapter 1
179 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This ain't no drop top, this ain't no crew, 

Still I pull up straight flexing on you, 

My momma said I, can stay past curfew, 

I got until 2, yeah, 

Oh baby I'ma pick you up, 

Hold on cause my doors don't shut, 

Oh baby if my car break down,  

I'ma drive while you push it out, 

Oooooh yeah,” Misty sang at the top of her lungs while they moved into their new home.

She placed the box down she was carrying and jumped up on the kitchen island and continued as she looked at Ocean who walked past her, “Yeah, in my 1.2, 

I'm going in, 

Chilling in my first car, 

If you need a ride, hit me up, 

I'ma pick you up, I don't care how far, 

To be honest I don't even care if you're a stranger, 

Don't need no gas money, 

My mom filled my tank for me, 

So we're all good, 

And I ain't got an aux cable, 

Man I barely got a break pedal, 

Yeah Yeah, 

I'm with my boys and we cruising down the avenue, 

In a 30 zone but we doin' 32, 

My ac don't work but, 

I'm still cool, 

And if you're waiting for a bus, 

You're a damn fool.”

Jaiyana looked at Misty and smirked, “I hope you fall.”

Ocean walked past her and slapped her on the head, “Watch your mouth. That’s my wife you are talking to.”

Jaiyana placed the box down and walked to the steps, “Your fiancé, Ima, go to my room!” She yelled and went up the stairs.

Jaiyana made it all the way down the hallway and reached her room. She frowned looking at the gun sign that had, 'Jaiyana’s Cage,' written on it.

She shook her head with a shrug and opened it. She started coughing because of all the dust and went up to the window to open it and took in a deep breath of fresh air.

She looked up ahead of her as she sat down on the pillows on a box. She saw the window of the house across open and the room was decorated well, but it was too girly for her taste.

Jaiyana yawned and leaned her head back against the window frame, assessing the headache she had.

She let out a sigh and decided to get up to finish her room. She got up and as she turned around, she saw something from the corner of her eyes and quickly turned back to look at what it was.

Her neighbour or well a girl she knew from school was standing with her back facing her in a towel.

Jaiyana narrowed her eyes and wondered, ‘Turn around.’ As if the girl heard what she said, she turned around dropping the towel and started rubbing her delicious almond skin with lotion.

Jaiyana bit down on her lip and walked back towards the window and sat down and watched the girl do her business.

The wind blew into Michelle’s room freezing her. She stood up straight and walked to the window. She reached her hands out to close it above her and spotted Jaiyana staring at her. As she processed what was happening, she screeched and shut the window and wrapped herself in the towel but Jaiyana could still see her due to the curtains being open.

Michelle huffed and closed them and felt so angry that Jaiyana, the school’s lesbian idol had just seen her naked.

She walked to her bed, but something told her she should check to see if Jaiyana was still sitting there. She went back to the window and saw that Jaiyana was still sitting there but this time she wasn’t alone and was instead with a boy and they were playing.

She opened her window catching their attention and asked, “What are you doing here?”

Jaiyana smirked and asked instead, “Is that how you speak sexy? Because if it is, we need to clean your mouth out with chillies right Raine?”

Raine nodded his head, “Yes, we no like bad people here.”

Jaiyana chuckled and kissed him on the head. She got up and said, “Well thank you for the show, I enjoyed it.”

Michelle ground her teeth and shut her window. She closed the curtains and screeched excitedly. Unlike Jaiyana and the others who did not care about others opinion’s, she cared and well now she is a closet lesbian.

Sighing she felt her body tingle below, but she was not surprised, she liked being watched and the attention too.

Michelle quickly rushed to her door and locked it, she went to the bed, lied down and spread her legs. Reaching between her legs, she rubbed her hand against her pussy, spread her lips and started playing with herself imagining that it was the girl next door.

*

Jaiyana made it downstairs with Raine and saw Misty and Ocean making out on the couch, “You guys slept here two days ago, didn’t you break the house in?”

Ocean looked up from between Misty’s breasts and said, “You get downstairs and go target practice, leave your brother in his room. I’ll be down there to help you soon.”

Jaiyana sighed and asked, “Can’t we do it when my headache is gone? I really won’t be able to concentrate like last time?”

Ocean stood up and glared at Jaiyana. Misty quickly got up and hugged Ocean and said, “Just let her be, we need to go say hi to the neighbour's anyways, by the way, did you clean out your room Jai?”

Jaiyana shook her head, “I couldn’t, I’ll do it once we get back, there is not much that I have to do anyway.”

Misty nodded her head, she looked at Ocean and said, “I know you do not like humans so you can get everything sorted here while I take the pie next door with the kids.”

“I thought it was for us, you better make me something before you leave or you ain’t leaving with that pie,” Ocean threatened Misty who rolled her eyes and strutted off to the kitchen.

Jaiyana sat down with Raine on her lap on a couch and said, “So one of the cheerleaders is our neighbour's, are we going left or right because she lives on the right.”

“Is she cute?” Ocean asked, hitting Misty’s nerve.

Jaiyana nodded her head, “Yeah, she was walking around her bedroom naked, she got me all horny and shit, let’s go visit them Misty.”

“Why? So you can get a quick nut? Child shut up, we visiting everyone on this street,” Misty complained.

“Oh hell the fuck no! I don’t make money so that you can feed other people, just the two houses are fine, no one else!” Ocean said as she walked to the open kitchen and slapped Misty on her butt.

“I’m tired of you checking out younger girls, don’t piss me off,” Misty said with a frown on her face.

Ocean sighed and said, “I just look and it ain’t only at the younger girls, I look at everything on the menu and it doesn’t mean that Ima make orders, you know you are the only one for me, we’ve been together for five years already and we have two kids.”

Misty pursed her lips and said, “I need you to look after Raine when we get back, I need to clock in at HQ.”

“So you want our son around guns?” Ocean asked so that only they could hear.

Misty placed the knife down on the cutting board and looked at Ocean, “You know that is not what I mean, with the cartel expanding, I need to work overtime and make sure there isn’t a fuck up like last month. Cardinal is at my ass for the weed that went missing as though I am the one that stole it.”

Ocean leaned against the kitchen island and said, “Rome found the culprits and we ended up killing them without the weed being found. Rome’s trail also went dry leading to the Russian’s and I am sorry, I know Cardinal is being a bitch right now but please bear with it, she’s been helping us with Willow and it’s time we pay her back.”

“Yeah, who knew Willow’s ex would be looking for his child, but there is nothing the cartel can’t deal with,” Misty answered and hugged Ocean.

Ocean kissed her head and said, “I’ll give Jai the day off, we just moved here and it’s a new start for the four of us.”

Misty looked up at her and said, “Thank you for making my dreams come true.”

Ocean pecked her on the lips and said, “Anything for you beautiful but please, when planning the wedding, don’t spend too much money.”

“Yes, I know you don’t like feeding other people,” Misty chuckled and kissed her chest.

4