Chapter 2
86 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Welcome new neighbours, I am Charlotte Handerson, please come in,” Charlotte said.

“Thank you,” Misty said and she and her children walked in.

Charlotte leads them to the family room where they sat down and Charlotte quickly went to the kitchen to cut up the chocolate pie Misty made. She came with a pot of tea and the pie slices and said, “I tasted this delicious pie in the kitchen, you need to give me the recipe.”

Misty chuckled as she thanked her, “So my daughter told me that your daughter is a cheerleader from Horizon High.”

“Oh yes and I cannot wait for her to leave, that school is being lost with all the police running in and out,” Charlotte stated.

Misty chuckled and looked over at Jaiyana and said, “It is not only Horizon High that is affected and I heard that there is a new school opening nearby to counter the drug raids, maybe that will be for the best?”

Michelle came walking down the steps in black shorts and a yellow crop top eating ice cream and Raine jumped up and said, “Look Jai, it’s the rude naked girl.”

Jaiyana burst out laughing at the stunned Michelle who huffed and said, “You see what you did?!”

“Oh please, no one asked you to look back and have a conversation with us,” Jaiyana said.

Michelle sat down beside her mother and Charlotte asked, “Are the two of you friends? You seem to get along well.”

“No,” Michelle rolled her eyes,” Jaiyana is known at school for having lesbian parents and being lesbian as well.”

“Is that true?” Charlotte asked in a happy screech, surprising the family.

Misty nodded her head slowly and Charlotte turned to Jaiyana, “So how do you deal with it? My daughter refuses to let anyone know that she’s lesbian as well.”

“Oh, I don’t give a fuck,” Jaiyana answered.

“Five dollars please,” Raine suddenly said, holding up his hand.

Jaiyana rolled her eyes and pulled out five one-dollar bills and handed them to him. Raine turned to his mother and said, “Look mama, I’m getting rich.”

Misty gazed over at Jaiyana who was glaring at Raine and asked, “Why are you prepared?”

Jaiyana scoffed, “My headache is gone, I’ll head back home.”

“You’re leaving so soon? Why don’t you and Michelle head upstairs and get to know one another? I’m in support of her sexuality but because the family on her father’s side did not take the news well, they kind of disowned us and it left a shadow on her poor soul.” Charlotte said sadly.

Jaiyana nodded her head slowly as she looked at Michelle who was frowning and said, “Lead the way.”

Michelle got up with a huff and led Jaiyana to her room. Jaiyana frowned seeing the inside and asked, “Why the fuck is your room full of pink?”

“Oh shut up, why wouldn’t I like pink?” Michelle answered.

Jaiyana closed the door behind her and locked it. She turned around and saw that Michelle was already on her phone texting and narrowed her eyes. She walked over to Michelle, pushed her down and climbed onto her.

“What are you doing?” Michelle asked, trying to push Jaiyana off of her but she didn’t budge.

Jaiyana grabbed Michelle by her jaw and slammed their lips together. Jaiyana ravished Michelle’s mouth with her tongue, sucking and torturing Michelle who had never kissed another female.

She went from protesting to grabbing Jaiyana for dear life wanting more from this dominant woman.

Jaiyana’s hands slipped into Michelle’s shorts and pulled them off effortlessly. She kissed a trail down Michelle’s neck and sucked Michelle’s left cupcake into her mouth while she squeezed the right.

Her free hand rubbed Michelle’s vagina and she was pleased to feel that she was soaking wet already and that was just from their kiss.

She slipped between Michelle’s legs who was a mess on cloud nine and licked her tongue up Michelle’s moist vagina. Her mouth locked onto her clit and sucked on it making Michelle squeeze her legs shut and try to sit up but Jaiyana forced her to lie back down and started moving her head.

Michelle’s body started moving frantically as she couldn’t process the pleasure and climax, spraying her orgasm all over Jaiyana.

Jaiyana smirked and licked Michelle’s lips clean and stood up. She looked down at Michelle who couldn’t keep her focus on her and said, “You had me horny early on and from your reaction, I can tell that this is your first time. I’ll let you go but get up and get something to clean me up with, I can’t go back there smelling like your insides.”

*

Jaiyana took off the blindfold and squinted her eyes, she looked around the room and saw Ocean cocking her pistol and looking at her, “So what sounds did you hear?” She asked Jaiyana.

Jaiyana released a sigh and answered, “Besides the constant ringing, I think I’m getting used to the sound of a gun going off. I first heard a bell, then a violin playing and lastly was the sound of Misty singing.”

Ocean nodded her head please, “Well done my protege. Tomorrow after school, we’ll be going on an assignment. The governor of this state, remember, no asking questions and just do your job. You will be shadowing me and make sure you leave no trace that you were there.”

Jaiyana stood up with excited eyes and asked, “Has Cardinal said when I can get my first assignment?”

Ocean shook her head, “It will be up to me but like I said before, there is no rush, you have just mastered silencing your footsteps, the next course of action is to have you help me clean up after a job. Pistols and rifles get melted down and I need to show you around the morgue as well. Have patience, you have the potential to be a high-end killer like me.”

“And the job with Rome and his crew?” Jaiyana asked.

Ocean frowned and said, “Rome is in a tight spot right now so the heist will be intense. He said he wanted to take you with so until he calls you for the rundown meeting, don’t get too excited. Blood likes things running smoothly and in the shadows.”

Jaiyana nodded her head, she had no objections, she just wanted to know when she could kill someone, she has been itching for over a year to get her hands dirty.

Ocean laughed seeing the look on her face and said, “I know you want to choke someone to death but that leaves traces, we didn’t save your ass to get you back into prison now did we?”

Jaiyana shook her head, “Can I go sleep now? My headache is back and the ringing hasn’t stopped yet.”

Ocean nodded her head, “Sure and make sure you stay out of the fridge.”

She climbed out of the shower and walked into her room naked. She sat on her bed and dried her body off and felt eyes on her. She looked ahead and saw that Michelle was sitting on her windowsill watching her. Jaiyana smirked and asked, “Enjoying the show?”

Michelle shook her head, “Why haven’t you been at school? You even missed Dean Watson’s lecture in chemistry.”

“Am I failing?” Jaiyana asked her and she shook her head.

“So where have you been?” Michelle asked.

“Here. If you missed me that much, you could have just come over and visit me and why the sudden interest?” Jaiyana asked as she stood up and got dressed.

She walked over to the windowsill and sat down on the chest that had pillows on it. She leaned over catching the breeze outside and asked, “Do you have something to eat? I’m banned from the kitchen because I eat too much.”

Michelle chuckled and nodded her head, “Wait here.” Michelle got up and rushed down to the kitchen. She was actually happy that Jaiyana asked her for something to eat. She cooked today and now she got a chance to impress Jaiyana with her cooking skills.

Michelle came back with a plate of mac and cheese, roasted potato, vegetables and lamb. She stood at the window and suddenly realised that there was a problem, she looked over at Jaiyana and asked, “How are you going to get it?”

Jaiyana smirked and climbed onto the window sill, she stood closer to the outside, measured the distance with her eyes then jumped landing effortlessly on Michelle’s window. She heard Michelle scream while she was still in the air and when Jaiyana looked at her, she was sitting on the floor with her knees together and looking at her dumbfounded, “How? How?”

Jaiyana climbed through the window and stopped in front of her, she bent down and kissed Michelle on the lips and took the plate from her. She sat down on the floor in front of Michelle and said, “Thank you for the food.”

Michelle looked over Jaiyana’s head at the space between the houses then looked at Jaiyana and saw that she was already eating.

She tilted her head and smirked, “You look like you are enjoying it.”

Jaiyana smirked, “Yeah, your mother knows how to cook.”

Michelle’s face fell, “Hasn’t it occurred to you that I can cook too?”

Jaiyana looked up from the plate at Michelle and saw that she was not happy about the compliment, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you but you could have said you made it. You just don’t look like the type that cooks.”

Michelle got up and said, “Well for your information I can. Just because I look like this, am a cheerleader and do my nails does not mean I can’t do housework. My mother works all day and I need to make food for my brother and I.”

Jaiyana reached her hand over and pulled Michelle down. She popped a kiss on her lips and said, “Don’t be mad beautiful, the food tastes delicious.”

Michelle pouted and said, “Eat up so you can kiss me again.”

Jaiyana chuckled, she continued eating and Michelle admitted, “Yeah, I did miss you.”

“You missed me so much that you suddenly think you are my girlfriend and want to start arguments?” Jaiyana asked.

Michelle opened her mouth to argue but realised that her feelings were complicated because of what happened four days ago.

“Well I can’t help it, you ate my pussy out and have me wanting more,” Michelle said.

Jaiyana looked at her and she wasn’t even looking at her, she was staring at the bed. Jaiyana hit her with her arm and said, “I’m not an asshole, I can take you on dates if you want to but the whole girlfriend thing I’m not into.”

“What do you mean?” Michelle asked as she looked at her.

Jaiyana shook her head while she ate the lamb, “I see dating as another obstacle. I’d be seen with whoever in public, kissing and shit but the who label of dating can wait. One thing I would be excited about is calling someone my wife at least then I will know that the relation has the potential of being permanent.”

Michelle shook her head amused, “You have a weird way of doing things.”

“What do you mean?” Jaiyana asked confused.

“You just jumped out of a window, do you think that’s normal?” Michelle asked.

Jaiyana shrugs her shoulders, “It’s pretty normal in my home.”

4