Chapter 6
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The door slammed close behind Ocean as she looked at her angry partner, she shook her head saying, “No one said you should eavesdrop.”

“You should have told me,” she said.

“No, I did not have to but now that you know, why are you reacting like this?” She asked.

“Because now I know why Vanessa likes you so much,” she said feeling pretty much jealous.

Ocean raised a confused brow saying, “Don’t bullshit yourself, we all know she likes you more because you are her best investment. And stop this jealous bullshit. I told you everything that is important to me. Messing around with Vanessa was only part of growing up.”

“But I told you everything about me!” Misty emphasised and looked like she was ready to throw her shoe at Ocean.

Ocean sat down on the bed with a sigh and said, “Misty, I know I never told you this but I actually don’t care about your past. I never cared to ask you, all I know is that I, I love the present you, the crazy you and the future you. We were not part of each others past so why should it matter?”

Misty walked up to her and sat down beside her and said, “Ocean that is not the point. I wanted to know everything about you and this information is crucial to me. What if I ended up walking in on the two of you fucking?”

Ocean’s heart sank to her stomach. She stood up placing her hands in her pockets and asked as she looked at Misty, “Is that what you think of me?”

Misty shook her head as her tears dropped, she licked along her top lip explaining, “Ocean you do not understand. You are my everything and yet I still have a voice in me saying that you will leave me one day to be with someone else.”

“But I would never,” she said.

“I love you Ocean but I do not trust myself,” she said.

Ocean shook her head and said, “That’s a you issue.” And walked away. Misty sat there on the bed crying her heart out while Ocean stood outside the room listening to her cry. 

Jaiyana stuck her head out of her room and saw that Ocean was standing there looking at the wall with a glare. She walked up to her asking in a whisper, “Is she crying because of me?”

Ocean looked at her and shook her head. She wiped away her tears saying, “No, I just never thought of telling her something so insignificant. It seems like Misty still has demons of her own to fight.”

Jaiyana sighed saying, “Well take your own advice and support her. The last thing I wish for is for to hear Misty cry and see you crying.”

“I’m not crying,” she said.

Jaiyana shook her head, “Whatever you say.”

 

Ocean stepped back into the room and said, “Okay look, I was just using Vanessa to get over Willow but if you think it’s because she has a dick that I will go running into her arms then you are wrong. Willow and I’ve had sex before when we were younger and if I knew that Vanessa was walking around with a snake then I would have said no but think about it, we were so hot and heavy with each other that what if I grew disgusted with Vanessa and ran out on her? That would have been a blow to her self-esteem and wouldn’t I be an asshole? My parents raised me right and I would just be doing what Willow did to me. Vanessa is beautiful and powerful, who wouldn’t want to be in bed with her but like I said to Jaiyana, we were just using each other and it hurt us more. You’ll never find me in bed with anyone else unless it’s Jaiyana’s soon to be ex-girlfriend Harlyn because that gir…”

“Fine, just stop. I’m sorry too,” Misty apologised and walked up to her.

Ocean hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead asking, “Wanna have make up sex?”

“My vagina is tired, leave me alone,” she said but made no efforts to stop Ocean’s advance.

 

Jaiyana made her way outside with a tub of ice-cream and walked up to Michelle’s home. She rang the doorbell and her mother opened the door surprised, “Oh Jaiyana, I thought you’d never come around again after what that child of mine did to you.”

Jaiyana was surprised, “She told you?”

“No, your mother came here threatening to kill her,” she said.

“I’m so sorry about that,” she apologised, she knew Misty was crazy but this was too much.

“It’s okay, Michelle is in her room,” she said.

“Thank you,” she said and made her way up. She knocked on the door but there was no answer. Turning the door knob, she walked in and saw Michelle’s clothes laid out on the bed and heard the shower running.

Placing the tub of ice-cream down on the desk she sat down on the bed pulling out her phone. There was still no response from Harlyn even though most of the damn day had gone by. 

‘I’m not going to chase after you, I always have other options,’ she typed, sending the message to her.

Michelle walked into her room humming and yelped when she saw Jaiyana lying on her bed. “What are you doing here?” She asked, closing the door.

“Your mother let me in,” she said.

“Well what do you want and would you mind? You’re laying on my clothes,” she said.

Jaiyana held up her lace underwear saying, “How is it comfortable sleeping in these?”

Michelle grabbed them from her and hissed, “I was going to try these on, why are you invading my space?”

“So they’re new? Let me see,” she said with a smirk.

“I don’t think your girlfriend would like that,” she said walking over to her drawer and chucked them in. Jaiyana sighed saying, “Well I don’t think she’s my girlfriend anymore.”

“Thank goodness, I was wondering if I’d have to kill her to get rid of her,” she said as she turned around holding a black thong. “What about these, should I put it on?”

Jaiyana’s brows flew up and she nodded her head, “Sure, but let me take a picture first.”

“What do you think about me becoming an underwear model?” She asked as she sat down on the bed. 

Jaiyana moved and watched as she rubbed lotion on her legs. The movements of her arms seemed to slow down and entranced her.

“So what happened?” She asked, referring to Harlyn.

Jaiyana looked at her thinking about the question and asked, “Why do you want to know?”

“So I can rub it in her face. Her girlfriend is in my room while I’m naked,” she said with a smile. She stood up and took the towel off her. Jaiyana stared at her vagina then slowly lifted her gaze to her breasts.

Taking in a deep breath she reached her arm out grabbing Michelle’s wrist. She turned on the bed sitting up and asked, “Did you lock the door?”

“It depends,” she said slowly.

Rubbing her hands over Michelle’s thighs, she looked up at her and saw that she was biting on her bottom lip. Lifting Michelle’s left leg she placed it over her shoulder and rubbed her nose against her clit. Taking in a deep breath she took in her scent then said, “You smell clean.”

Charlotte walked up to the room with snacks for both girls but heard moaning. She placed her ear to the door listening closely and could tell that it was her daughter moaning. 

She knocked on the door and said, “I know you two are busy but I brought chicken strips and cheese sticks for you girls to snack on before dinner.”

Michelle covered her mouth shocked and looked down at Jaiyana who had her lips attached to her. She slowly pulled away and cleared her throat, “Thank you Aunty Charlotte, leave it outside, I’ll get it.”

Michelle sat down on the bed as she got up and opened the door peeking outside. Charlotte wasn’t there but the plate of snacks were. She picked it up and said, “Well I guess we were caught but why isn’t she saying anything?”

“After your mother showed up, I told her everything. She said we should be careful and that was it,” she answered while taking a chicken strip.

Jaiyana watched her get dressed then saw the ice-cream tub saying, “Shit, I forgot about the damn ice-cream.”

“You brought me ice-cream?” She asked surprised while she pulled on her satin nightgown.

Jaiyana pulled out her phone and her eyes widened surprised, there was a message from Harlyn. Opening she read, ‘I’m outside.’

“Shit, Harlyn is here,” she said and got up. She quickly jumped through her window that was open. She turned to look if Michelle was looking back but there was no sign of her.

Just as she closed the curtain, she heard a knock on the door, and her heart was in her throat. The door opened and in walked Harlyn looking at her cautiously.

“Hey,” Jaiyana greeted her.

“I waited for you outside but you didn’t come,” she said.

“Sorry about that, I just saw your message. What did you want?” She asked.

2