Chapter 10
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaiyana put her clothes back on and Harlyn could see that she was in pain. She placed her hands in her lap and asked, “What happened to you?”

“It’s the same old, same old,” she answered.

“Which is what?” She asked as the car moved again.

Jaiyana shook her head, “Everything inhumane? I was in Canada visiting my uncle. If you want to be technical about it, you could say that he is my dad and Ocean is my mother when it comes to training me.”

“But if they are hurting you, why are you continuing?” She asked.

Jaiyana scoffed, “Do I have a choice? Just drop it okay, my boss doesn’t even want us dating and did a background check on you.”

“What why?” She asked.

Jaiyana chuckled, “I don’t know, I don’t even care.”

*

Harlyn changed her mind about ordering out. They went inside and she saw how uncomfortable Jaiyana seemed, “Are you sure you are okay?”

Jaiyanan nodded her head, “Yeah. I just need pain meds then I’ll be good.”

“What about school? Are you coming back?” She asked.

“Maybe, I don’t need to finish school but Misty wants me to,” she answered then shoved french fries into her mouth.

Harlyn ran her red acrylic nails through her hair with a sigh. She wanted to believe Jaiyana but it could just be a lie. Looking at Jaiyana, she didn’t seem to be the attention seeking type so what was the truth?

“What?” Jaiyana asked.

Harlyn shook her head, “Nothing, you changed but I can’t tell how.”

Jaiyana scoffed, “And you’ve changed too.”

“What? No,” she said.

Nodding her head, Jaiyana said, “Your ass has gotten smaller and so have your breasts. Are you on a diet? If you are, you better cut it out.”

Harlyn looked down at her breasts then her thighs and said, “I’m at the top of the pyramid now, I need to make myself light.”

Jaiyana raised a brow, “Michelle mentioned that, how about you tell me what happened.”

Harlyn sighed, “I’m being accused of trying to ruin Keisha’s chances of getting into college with a cheer scholarship.”

“And are you?” She asked.

Harlyn looked into her eyes then around them and nodded her head, “No one told that bitch to come for me for being lesbian.”

Jaiyana smirked. She took a sip of her lemonade and asked, “So what really happened?”

“It’s after you left, she called me disgusting in front of the others. She wanted to make a call because her phone was dead but instead, she went through my pictures and videos. I never deleted the videos of myself masturbating and she sent one of them to her phone. I didn’t know this until the next day when I arrived at school and everyone had my video on their phone,” she explained.

Jaiyana nodded her head slowly as she listened.

“I was even called to the principal’s office. I explained to him that I don’t know how the video got out and so my father got involved and I found out that it was Keisha and this was after she walked up to me and called me disgusting. She also mentioned that I have my foot set in a career path that I will fit perfectly in.” She continued.

Jaiyana’s brows furrowed. Listening to her tell this was making her angry and she’s certain that it wouldn’t have happened if she was around.

Looking at her nails she said, “As the princess I am, I wasn’t offended. If Keisha didn’t exist then I’d be the cheer captain and do not even ask me why I am not vice because I am second to no one. So… I called her to one side a few days later and fucked her up. I’m surprised she didn’t tell them it was me.”

Jaiyana tilted her head to the side and smiled, “Don’t lie, you wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

Harlyn rolled her eyes, “That’s true. But in all honesty, I felt no need to confront her. I mean, that is me in the video and I dare anyone to say that I don’t look hot. Shit, her boyfriend is chasing my ass thanks to her stupidity and she knows it. I do not know what happened to her and nor do I care. All I heard was that she was found screaming in the girls bathroom with scratches all over her face and a broken ankle. They’re blaming me but my ass was getting my nails done.”

Jaiyana chuckled, “And she didn’t come out to clear your name?”

Harlyn shook her head, “Just leave it I guess.”

“I did,” she said stuffing her face.

Jaiyana chuckled, “What about your parents, I’m sure they weren’t happy.”

She shook her head, “I’m addicted to pleasing myself and they know it and as for me taking videos of myself, they’re not happy but what can they do? I’m not ashamed.”

Jaiyana went silent as she wondered what could have happened to Keisha. It was odd that she would get hurt and leave for the blame to be dropped on Harlyn but she didn’t know the woman.

Harlyn got up and sat down on her lap. Holding out her phone for a selfie she said, “Smile baby.”

Jaiyana chuckled and kissed her on the neck, “So I’m forgiving?”

“Take me shopping tomorrow and we’ll see about it,” she said.

“I’m not your sugar mama,” Jaiyana complained.

Harlyn turned to her and kissed her on the lips. Moving to her ear she said, “I’m sure you make a lot of money.”

Jaiyana chuckled with a shake of her head, “So you believe me now when you want something.”

She shrugged happily and went back to her seat. She took so many pictures and didn’t know which one to upload onto MyGram.

Pausing on the picture of them kissing, she looked at Jaiyana who was smiling and said, “Tell me when you’re going to disappear next time, I don’t like being worried.”

“I’ll see what I can do,” she said.

*

Later after Harlyn dropped her off, Jaiyana was sitting by the window waiting for Michelle to finish bathing.

Michelle walked up to the window wrapped in a towel and asked, “Are you and Harlyn good?”

“Of course, did you doubt me?” She asked.

Michelle chuckled as she rubbed her legs down with body butter, “Yes! She was so pissed when she found out about you and I, then you just disappeared on us? She was so happy when I told her I’m not waiting for you and dating someone else.”

“Really?” She asked pretending to be interested.

“Yes. So why did you want to talk to me,” she asked.

“I want to know what happened to Keisha, do you know the story?” She questioned.

Michelle looked at her and shook her head confused, “I don’t know what you mean.”

Jaiyana sighed inwardly thinking, ‘I guess I can’t ask these two girls.’

0