Chapter 13
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘I’m waiting by my locker 👩‍❤️‍👩’ Harlyn texted Jaiyana.

Jaiyana smiled as she exited the classroom and put the phone away.

Today was their five-month anniversary and Harlyn had an entire afternoon planned for them and Jaiyana was excited.

“Hi!” A boy stopped in front of Jaiyana, pulling her from her thoughts.

Jaiyana stared at the boy wearing a blue dress that suited him well. 

“Hi,” she greeted.

The boy smirked, folding his arms. He said, “It’s fine, you can check me out all you want. I know I look good.”

Jaiyana smirked. “And you are?”

“Kelly or well Kevin, but I prefer Kelly. You’re Jaiyana right?” He said.

She nodded her head. “What do you need from me?”

“I know you’re together with Harlyn and all, but I have a crush on you,” he said.

She smirked, “You know it too, yet you approached me?”

He nodded his head. “I’m okay with you rejecting me. In fact, I didn’t expect you to chat with me either.”

“I have manners,” she lied. She was rather curious and thought he was adorable.

He blushed and looked around. “So, it’s getting crowded. Wanna go somewhere else?”

She nodded her head. “I’m going to meet up with Harlyn. Want to tag along?”

He pouted and walked beside her. “I’m here flirting with you, and you’re still thinking about her.”

Jaiyana burst out laughing and said, “I didn’t know jealousy can look cute.”

His cheeks turned darker. Rubbing them, he said, “So I want your number. Will that be okay with you?”

She nodded her head.

He handed her his cell and asked, “Where are you studying after this?”

She raised a brow as she handed his phone back, saying, “I don’t know.”

“No plans?” He questioned as they came around a corner. From here they could see Harlyn standing up ahead in a plaid miniskirt and crop top that didn’t cover her breasts well.

Kelly sighed. “I wish I was as gorgeous as Harlyn. She has confidence too.”

Jaiyana was about to answer, but she saw three jocks walking up to her. She thought they would walk past, but from where she was; she saw they were the ones who harassed her a while back.

Harlyn was busy scrolling through her social media as she waited for her girlfriend. A pair of shoes stopped in front of her, making her look up.

When she saw it was James Blake, she groaned. Slipping her phone into her bag, she said, “Sorry, but I’m in no mood to deal with an idiot today.”

“Oh, so now I’m an idiot?” James smirked. He was very arrogant, being the star player on the baseball team.

She glanced up at him, then walked away, saying, “Just drop it. You know you’re not in my league.”

“Oh please, you know your lesbian ass wants me,” he boasted.

She paused in her steps and said, “Oh please, it’s your straight ass that wants my lesbian ass. You don’t see me disrupting your day by walking up to you and telling someone they want you when it’s all in your head.”

She turned around to leave, not knowing that she pissed him off.

James chucked his backpack at his friend and reached over, grabbing Harlyn’s butt with two of his fingers poking at her core.

Harlyn gasped, and her body started trembling. She turned around to yell at him, but before she could, Jaiyana said, “Yo.”

Everyone who was shocked by James’s actions, including their friends. With Jaiyana’s voice hitting, they all turned to her, James included.

He smirked when he looked at her, but that was his biggest mistake.

She bag dropped to the ground, she yanked him off of Harlyn, raised her arm and punched him hard in the face, breaking his nose.

James cupped his face and yelled as he dropped to the floor.

“Jaiyana?” Harlyn whispered and paled. The look in her eyes was something she wasn’t used to.

Jaiyana raised her foot, turning him over and picked him up by his jacket and punched him across the face again.

Bruno and Alex rushed over to pull her off of him, but even before they reached her, she let James go and shoved Alex into the locker.

Bruno went flying opposite them. 

She stood above the bloody James, lifted her foot and forced it down on his stomach, making him wince.

She grabbed him by his jacket, dragged him up to the lockers, and banged him three times against it.

“STOP!” A man’s voice echoed.

Jaiyana stopped what she was going to do next and turned to him.

He walked up to her and looked at James on the floor. He turned to Jaiyana, and he didn’t know who she was.

The man that stopped her was the coach of the baseball team. James was his star player and now he was unconscious and looked like he was dead.

Glaring at her, he didn’t know where to start. He looked around them and saw the students staring at them as they murmured and saw a cheerleader. 

Staring at Harlyn, he asked, “What happened here?”

Jaiyana looked at her girlfriend and saw that she was scared. Even Kelly, who came with her, had disappeared.

“This mother fucker has been harassing her for the past three months,” Jaiyana answered.

He turned to her and asked, “Do you know that there is a no violence rule in this school?”

“You can’t blame me for them being weak,” she scoffed.

“All of you to the office now! Bruce, Alex, take James to the infirmary,” he ordered, and the boys who were injured did as he said.

Jaiyana stood in place. She was quite lost right now. 

Harlyn was looking at her, but she was backed up against the lockers and it looked like she didn’t want her near her.

She picked up her bag and turned around and was about to walk away but the coach grabbed her by the shoulder, asking, “Didn’t you hear me?”

“Does it look like I give a shit?” She asked him.

I'll be back in Novemeber.

0