Chapter 152 – E-3902 (1)
787 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Second chapter today...

When Aleen recovered his consciousness, the first thing he felt was a strong headache.

Groaning uncomfortably, Aleen opened his eyes and looked around. He was still inside the capsule, but the jelly-like thing that trapped him had vanished. The only remains of it was a viscous liquid on the walls and his body.

Aleen stood up slowly and checked his body. His body felt strangely heavy, but besides a small cut on his head, everything was alright. Aleen was surprised that such an impact only caused so little damage. He had to admit that although the liquid was uncomfortable, it was very effective. Well, the capsule also helped to reduce the impact.

Once he made sure that everything was alright, he searched for a way outside the capsule. It did not take long for him to find one.

When he finally opened the exit, Aleen took a deep breath and carefully walked out.

Mana circulated through his entire body, ready to be used anytime. Aleen was not sure about what to expect on this planet, so he decided to be cautious.

But when he gave a look to the place where he fell, his breath was taken away.

“So it’s E-3902 huh…” Aleen sighed seeing the bizarre sight before his eyes.

The place where Aleen landed was a kind of plain. Tall dark green grass could be seen until far away, and a few trees were spread through it. The vegetation was not very different than on earth, just darker and with more bizarre shapes.

Another thing Aleen noticed was the temperature. It was cold, very cold. Although the temperature was not enough to be considered freezing, it was not far from it.

Besides, the place was very dark. Although it was still daytime, the light was very dim. Maybe it was due to the numerous stormy clouds covering the sky.

Lightning bolts and roars of thunder could be heard constantly. It was as though a storm was going to fall anytime soon. Aleen could see storm clouds everywhere.

But what made E-3902 truly special was something else.

It was the gravity and the mana.

Aleen had been feeling his body heavy from a while ago. He thought it was due to the dangerous landing, but now that he checked more carefully, he realized that it was due to the gravity.

Aleen estimated that the gravity here was around 30% stronger than on earth.

The mana, on the other hand, was incredibly abundant. Aleen never felt so much mana in his life, where each breath he took would fill his body with new mana. Aleen was sure that training his mana-circulation technique in this place would be many times more effective than on earth.

Unfortunately, he did not dare to meditate here. At least not before getting to a safer place.

Looking around, he first decided to leave this place. He feared that the commotion caused by the landing would attract uninvited guests.

Before understating the situation here, Aleen did not want to start a fight if it was possible.

Looking around, he chose a random direction and began to walk.

But after walking for just a little time, he noticed something wrong.

Aleen wrinkled his brows. For some reason, he had the feeling that something was following him.

However, no matter how much mana he focused on his senses, he was unable to detect anything.

Instead of feeling relieved, though, Aleen frowned even more and began to circulate all his mana through his body. He took out the new sword from his space ring and tried to find any sign of the enemy.

For a few seconds, the situation remained like that. Aleen was now sure that something was observing him, and it did not have good intentions. So, Aleen patiently waited until it gave its position away or decided to attack.

Fortunately, his stalker was the first one to give up waiting.

A sound of thunder resounded from the skies, and the beast took advantage of it to attack.

In an instant, it jumped from the grass and pounced towards Aleen’s back.

However, it could not escape from Aleen’s senses.

Not when he had activated ‘Dynamic Sight’.

Aleen realized the immediate danger and moved aside. He then took a few steps back and observed the enemy that had been stalking him.

It was a wolf-like creature around two meters tall, with gray fur and an enormous jaw.

However, the most noticeable features of the creature were its six legs.

‘A six-legged wolf?’ Aleen decided to go with that name.

The creature growled in rage when its ambush failed. It glared at Aleen with blood-red eyes and crouched down.

The next instant, it attacked again. Its speed was incredible, faster than most animals on earth, however, when Aleen saw its speed, he sighed in relief.

This six-legged wolf was a level-one creature.

Although it was stronger than most level-one creatures, Aleen was sure than it was not level-two yet. So, although Aleen did not want to underestimate it, he was pretty confident about being able to defeat it.

The creature’s jaw approached Aleen quickly. Aleen was not flustered and calmly raised his arm. Using his armguard, he shoved the six-legged wolf away and then slashed with his sword.

*Whimper!* A cry of pain escaped the wolf’s mouth. The slash created a gash on the creature’s back, leaving it gravely injured.

Even if Aleen did not attack again, it would die soon.

However, Aleen could not help but frown. After all, that attack was supposed to cut the wolf into two.

‘Is it due to the gravity?’ Aleen wondered inwardly. ‘It looks like I must get my body used to the change in gravity…’

Heaving a sigh, Aleen walked towards the wolf to give it the last hit. He was curious about the glimpse of laws he was supposed to see when he kills a monster.

But at that moment, the six-legged wolf glared at Aleen and...

*ROAAARRRR!!!* A roar of fury and unwillingness escaped from its mouth. Aleen’s expression changed instantly. Without hesitation, he plunged the sword into the wolf’s mouth.

However, it was already too late.

Soon, another roar sounded from the surroundings.

*Roaaaarrrr!*

And another two.

*Roaaar! Roooar!*

In seconds, the plains were filled with roaring sounds.

Without hesitation, Aleen used Lightning Movement and ran away.

If you like this story and want to support me, you can do it on patreon.com/dimensionalparadise and read until ten chapters ahead.

11