8. Grumpy fox and shitty brat
14.3k 34 476
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Brat, How do you know my name?]

 

Kurama was distraught on what to do as of now. He was talking with a baby, oh how the great have fallen. On the other hand Tomoka wasn’t happy with being called a brat. She might be a baby right now but inside she had lived for a good thirty-four years before her reincarnation. 

 

‘What do you mean brat you stupid fox! Have some respect! I might not be as ancient as you but I will let you know I am thirty-four!’ 

 

[Who do you take me for? you shitty brat. You are clearly a baby that has no bowel control and shits her pants! Now tell me how you know my name!] 

 

‘Are you calling me a liar!? That's it, don't let me see you or I will beat you up!’

 

[A shitty brat like you? beating me up? HA, don’t make me laugh brat, you aren’t even big enough to count as a snack!]

 

The bickering and cursing continued for a good half an hour. The two were so engrossed in cursing each other that they didn’t realize Tomoka and Naruto were carried back to the village. An hour later Tomoka was once again inside a crib with her eyes closed. However, she wasn’t sleeping.

 

She was in her mindscape talking to Kurama. In there she looked like a twenty-five year old version of her new body. 

 

[So let me get this straight. You are some scientist from another world that got reincarnated into this one. You know my name because in your world this world was something like a story]

 

‘That is right. I know its kinda hard to believe but all the proof you need is that we are talking right now’

 

[Or someone else took the body of a newborn through a forbidden jutsu] 

 

‘Or that’ Silence ensued as neither knew what to say now. As they thought, Tomoka decided to gamble and tell a few things she knew to Kurama to try and get his trust.

 

‘How about this. I will tell you something that no one should know about’

 

[Sure go ahead]

 

Tomoka began talking about the ten tails and how he and his brothers and sisters were once part of it. She talked about Kaguya and Hagoromo. The more she talked the more disturbed Kurama looked.

 

‘So do you believe me now?’ Truth be told, Kurama didn’t believe her at all. After all, the things she said were a little… unsettling if true. However, he decided against antagonizing her. With the amount of knowledge she possessed she could be a formidable enemy.

 

[Not really but there is nothing I can do about it. However, I must ask… What are you planning to do with all that information] Kurama squinted his eyes. 

 

‘Nothing, that is my answer. I do not plan to do anything with it. I am not dumb I know how dangerous the ten tails is not to mention Kaguya. However, I can tell you right here right now that if this world follows the same plot I know Kaguya will be brought back. That’s why I would like for you to cooperate with me so we can survive this ordeal.’ 

 

A while of silent staring later Kurama made his decision. 

 

[Fine, but don’t think for even a moment that we are friends. As soon as I deem our deal unbeneficial to me I am out]

 

‘Sure sure’ 

 

Like that the discussion came to an end. Soon after, Tomoka fell asleep. She was completely exhausted. She was a newborn after all. Newborns aren't supposed to go through what she went through. 

 

Inside the Hokage’s office Hiruzen sat with a deep frown on his face. The fourth died and now he had to take back the mantle. To tell the truth he would have preferred to die instead of Minato. Not like it mattered the paperwork would kill him soon enough. 

 

Report after report piled on his desk as he tried his best to read them and give orders accordingly. The catastrophe had subsided but the problems didn’t. The village had been weakened and now he had to think of a way to remedy the situation. He needed konoha to show a strong front so the other nations would not attack them. 

 

“I am too old for this” Hiruzen sighed as he massaged his temples trying to shoo away the headache that he could feel coming. 

 

In another location, Danzo was fuming. He had expected the situation to become a great opportunity for him to take the position as hokage but Hiruzen had to ruin everything. The old bastard had to go and retake the mantle. Danzo couldn’t curse Hiruzen enough. At least there was a silver lining.

 

With the incident’s origin taking place in the Uchiha’s compound he could make tensions rise between the Uchiha and the village. Not to mention that it was well known amongst the council that only a powerful sharingan could control the kyuubi. With this, he could accuse the Uchiha of plotting a coup d'etat.

 

The night had passed and dawn shone upon the village. However, as the light of the sun shone the dark shadows made their appearance. Troubled times were ahead and no one but a shitty brat and a grumpy fox knew.           

476