150. Yuki blood get
3.5k 16 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haku’s eyes were wide open to the point Tomoka thought they would pop out. He was staring at the money like a long lost brother or something. Tomoka hadn’t taken Haku for a greedy person, then again with his circumstances and the amount in front of him Tomoka could understand. 

 

After a moment Haku regained his composure and resealed the money and the note he just noticed rested on top of it. He had quickly checked some of the wads of cash. They were real, all of it is real. Haku couldn’t help but have cold sweat on his back. What could this girl possibly be planning?

 

Very carefully Haku placed the scroll on one of his pockets. He didn’t know what to do. If the money is real could the group she mentioned be real as well? Could the extra money be there too? Ten times, there would be ten times the amount he is holding there. Not only that but a mercenary group that would help. 

 

Before Haku could make his mind Tomoka tossed another thing in his direction. A glass vial flew through the space between the two before Haku caught it. The vial was empty and the message was clear, should Haku agree to the deal he would fill the vial with some of his blood. 

 

He looked at the vial debating what to do. In the end he made his decision. Taking a Kunai Haku made a small cut on his palm. A while later a vial with a little over a hundred milliliters of blood was thrown and caught. Haku had accepted the deal. 

 

He had agonized over his options and this was the best one for all parties involved. He had seen Tomoka fighting and he knew for a fact he couldn’t win against her. Escape was still an option but she would only need to land a few cuts to get his blood anyway. 

 

The real problem would come after. Zabuza wouldn’t leave and chances were he would end up dead. Haku would die as well since he would fight alongside Zabuza. Mai and the others would lose two competent shinobi and they wouldn’t receive the money they were trying to get. 

 

“Good choice. I will give the two of you a week to leave before I go and make a mess of Gatoh.” Haku was pulled out of his thoughts by Tomoka’s words. Looking up all he saw was that mad grin before the girl vanished. 

 

Tomoka for her part felt excited. She had gotten some blood from a known ice release user. Now all she needs to do is figure out what to do with the blood. Should she drink it? Or inject it into her own blood stream. 

 

‘What do you think I should do Kurama?’

 

[Yes? The Church? I would like to report a vampire. Yes sir, it's that girl right there. Burn her at the stake.] Tomoka was confused for a second before she realized something. 

 

‘Kurama, how many hours have you spent watching vampire movies and anime’ 

 

[You have no right to judge me! All I have watched is from your memories. But yes, I may or may not have gone on a binge spree. The humans from your world had a wild imagination.]

 

‘Meh, taking into account this world exists and someone from mine “imagined” it then I wouldn’t be surprised if others did as well’ That made the fox think for a while. 

 

‘Anyway, I will just drink half of this and if it doesn't work I will just inject the rest.’ With that said Tomoka opened the bottle and took a sip. 

This is the last power up she will get for a while since I came to realize I have been pilling them up. The next one shoul come from

Spoiler

kimimaro.

[collapse]

163