153. Tomoka’s little play
3.4k 10 164
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week went by in a flash as Tazuna’s bridge building endeavor went without a hitch. Now Tomoka was getting ready to make a mess of things just for fun. She had already told her girls about her little plan to “visit” Gatoh. 

 

Everything had gone according to plan and both Haku and Zabuza had left the day before. She had planted a small phantom on Haku’s clothes while they talked. Using it she had mapped out Gatoh’s hideout and heard Haku’s discussion with Zabuza. 

 

She had found out that her little incentive was actually about twenty times what Gatoh planned to pay them. Thinking about it, Tomoka couldn’t help but shake her head. To pay someone of Zabuza’s caliber only half a million ryo is an insult in her opinion. Though it was also supposed to be an extremely easy job so there was no reason for a higher pay than that. 

 

Either way, as night fell Tomoka left a phantom to replace her in her bed as she left. Her plan was simple, go in, kill everybody, leave. She had also prepared a disguise, not to hide her identity though it would also work for that purpose. No, her disguise was just to play a role and have fun. 

 

Walking through the forest a young woman with a porcelain fox mask could be seen walking leisurely. On her hip a long Tachi held by a red rope belt with a butterfly knot on the back. A combination of samurai armor and kimono adorned her form in the colors of blood and night. Her bright white hair reflected the glow of the moon making it look like strands of the purest silver. 

 

Behind the mask a sadistic smile adorned Tomoka’s face. She had prepared this get up for tonight and she couldn’t wait to let loose. The Tachi at her side was more for appearances sake than anything else. After all, Tomoka never bothered learning anything more than the basics when it came to kenjutsu. 

 

[I know I will regret saying this but you look good] Even Kurama could appreciate the cool factor Tomoka was exuding. Though his perception might be a bit tainted from all the anime he had been watching lately. 

 

Silent like the night Tomoka moved with grace as her first victims lost their lives. Her Tachi had cut their heads clean of their bodies. Though she might have little knowledge about how to use the thing with her speed and strength it became a none issue. 

 

Like an unstoppable force Tomoka walked unimpeded through the hallways of Gatoh’s mansion as bodies fell to the ground either bisected or missing their heads. It took her minutes to hunt down every thug hiding within the palace as bodies fell to the floor. There were no screams as none were given the chance to even do so. 

 

As she walked inside Gatoh’s room she saw the man cowering in fear with the last of his thugs holding their katanas with trembling hands. The two men like every other inside the place were just simple human beings with no access to their chakra. 

 

“Wh-who are you? Wha-what do you want? I-Is it m-money? I can pay you!” Gatoh began begging for his life as he saw the scary woman walking towards him. Her steps didn’t produce any sound, her eyes a mesmerizing pink. Her sword was shining the color of the blood it had spilled today. 

 

“Money? No, I have no need for material possessions. All I want-” Suddenly the woman moved with unbelievable speed as her sword bisected the thug to the left.

 

“Is to feed” Once again a thud was heard as a new corpse joined the pile. 

 

The next instant two high pitch screams could be heard as the last remaining thug dropped his sword to the floor. His legs had given out from under him as did his bladder, a wet patch appearing on his crotch. 

 

“You, I will let you live, though I shall leave a reminder on your flesh” With that said, Tomoka made a small cut on the thug’s cheek. 

 

“You shall tell what you saw today. You shall live in fear knowing that I could have taken your life. You shall flee knowing that when the time comes I will hunt you down. Now leave” The thug didn’t need to be told twice as he fled the place with all his might. 

 

“P-please, don’t-” Gatoh didn’t even get to finish as his head said goodbye to his body. 

 

[That poor man will probably have nightmares for the rest of his life] 

 

‘Since when do you feel for humans? Has the big fluffy fox grown soft?’ 

 

[Who are you calling fluffy and soft you damned brat, I am just stating a fact nothing more] 

 

‘Haha, whatever you say… Kumama’ 

 

[That’s it, come in here so I can beat your ass! You shitty brat!]

 

164