The lizards
296 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ye Jin)

"Huuuu..." I sigh.

Today has been fun and exciting. Starting with pranking Jin woo and ending up not helping Jin-ah for fun.

*Ring*

I pick up the phone. "Hello? This is hunter Sung Ye Jin speaking."

"At last you picked up! Why weren't you picking up lately?"

'Oh, its the landlord.' "I'm sorry mister landlord. I got into an accident and got hospitalized."

"You? Getting hospitalized? Well that's rare. Student Sung Ye Jin... I called because of this month's rent is due."

"Ah... yes..." "If you can't pay right now, should I delay the pay for the month?"

"No no no, it's ok. I'll transfer soon." I clicked the 'end call' button and transfered the money.

"Double awakening. If we were really reawakened I should be able to help you with it sis." Jin Woo says.

"Oh please. You should have a long time ago. Not now. And you did. Let's first try to earn the lost money we used on the hospital."

I scroll down my phone trying to find recruitments for raiding teams.

"Oh..." I smile as I found the one I was loooking for.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I was carrying Rubrum and Caeruleum as a sword as to not rouse suspision.

"This way!" A buff man with light armour and sword strapped to his back shouted.

"I'm Hwang Dong-Suk! What were your names again?"

He said smilling, sticking out his hand for a hand shake.

"You're both E-ranks, right?"

"Yes and no. I am a D-rank and my brother is E-rank." I took his hand (not literaly).

"Hey... I know him! He's a pretty famous person..." An orange haired afro said as the smooth, long, dark haired guy next to him snickered.

"What was his nickname again? WORLD'S WEAKEST HUNTER?"

"Pfffft, what the hell!" The guy next to him commented.

"Stop it." Hwang Dong-Suk said and added, "The most important thing is numbers." and patted Jin-woo's shoulder.

He turned to me and said, "As said in the phone, your brother is going to have a hard time fighting as it is a C-rank gate and will be exempted from fighting, but I'll pay 2,000,000 won for the team count. Good deal right? Then please sign the contract."

'5 C-ranks... 4 lower than D-ranks.' I glance at them to check their mana amount.

"Yeah." I nod at his words and sign as a person who I can describe is literaly a gold mine for 'lizards' is coming towards us.

"Hi! I'm Jin-ho. You're an E-ranker right? Don't worry I'll protect you." He said.

"Oh... ok?" Jin-woo was weirded out by Jin-ho aproaching him. 'The heck is his equipment flashy? Are you a son of a millionare?' he thought.

"You don't need to worry about it. I can be considered as one of the best d-rankers that the only thing stoping me from being a C-rank is mana experience (literaly). I can protect my brother finely so."

"Oh... But you need to on the frontlines because of your ability so how can you protect him while doing so fighting?"

"Ugh... fine if you can even protect him..." 'I really don't understand why he's hellbent on protecting Jin-woo. World laws?' I thought.

"Are'nt we going in with a healer?" Jin-woo asks.

"No, we always did it this way. Don't worry. Again you just have to be the porter and leave the other things for us." he reasured Jin-woo.

'Ha... A team composed of only tankers and damage dealers... what a mess.' I thought.

Sometimes dungeons are much more dangerous than what their ranks suggest. A good example of it was Kargalan's or Tusk's gate which ramped up with difficulty if the boss released mana is lower than what it is actually capable of and that it is only hiding it's mana.

'I accept that I will not blame anyone for any 'accidents' inside the dungeon. Sure... It's not suspicious at all that you're not bringing healers.'

"Sir let's get inside the dungeon!" The dove shampoo user with black, long hair said.

"We'll beat them any way so you don't need to explain everything." The orange haired afro(asian) added.

"It's time to get in!" Hwang Dong-Suck said.

"Stop getting worried you're in the back lines and just have to watch." Jin-ho said.

"Ha-ha..." Jin-woo luaghed nervously. What could a mere D-rank protect him from?

'Sure... The only momments he'll probably get worried will be when he's about to die.' I tought as I looked at Jin-woo.

'He's starting to look handsome too... I might just-' I shake my head and unsheathe Rubrum and Caeruleum that is strapped to my waist.

Shing!

"Let us go!" Hwang Dong-Suc- ehem Dong-Suk said as we entered the gate.

<><><><><><><><><><>

<<Status

Name: Sung Ye Jin | Level: 25                                                                                                                  Job: None | Fatigue: 76                                                                                                                          Title: Wolf slayer                                                                                                                                      Hp: 610                                                                                                                  |______________________                                                                                                                              Mana: 1,368,350                                                                    ___________________________________________________________________________ <>                                      Strength: 70 | Speed: 85 | Sense: 63 | Vitality: 67 | Intelligence: 136,835

Remaning points: 0

Skills:

{Godspeed}

Description: Depending on how much mana the user put's into the skill, the users stats will rise.

{Sword proficiency}

Description: Ability or understanding of the sword. Channeling one's mana into any sword, come into understaning with the sword. At higher levels, becomes one with the sword. Too much usage of the skill will result in mental fatigue.

{Thunder and Lightning}

Unlocking the potential of ones power that is resulted in creation of this skill. User can cast black and white lightning that deals 120% of the players attack.

Equiped weapons:

Rubrum/Caeruleum Fulgur

Locked form:

Rubrum: +400 Attack

Caeruleum: +400 Speed

Unlocked form:

Tenebris: +(???) Attack

Aurea:  +(???) Speed

>>

<><><><><><><><><><>

Hohoho... I am very sorry for the late chap and could only do one chap today as my writting boost for the day is done. I am going to reread the whole sololeveling to get my passion for writting this go up and destroy the roof again. Wish you luck in our endeavors! Godspeed.

7