Chapter 1: Reincarnation
9.7k 6 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story contains LGBTQ+ themes, so yaoi, yuri, and everything in-between.

Also has dark themes, as the tags should already indicate...

"Aah," I woke up clutching my head in pain.
"Don't get up, young Miss." A handsome old butler with a white mustache gently pushed me back down.
I rested my head on the pillow and looked up. "Where am I?"
"You fell down the stairs, young miss. Take it easy and just lay down."
"Right," I remembered what had happened. I had fallen down the stairs and hit my head. I also remembered my past life. This world was an Ero-game I used to play. I was a man then, now I'm a little girl. I got off the bed.
"Young miss, what did I-" The old butler began to scold me.
"It's fine, Cullen. I'm fine." I looked into the mirror. A little girl (10 years old) with long black hair and cute round eyes stared back at me. It was me. I didn't recognize this person from the game. Some side character. Should I be glad I was born a girl in this world? I remembered this Ero game well since I played it a lot. You could play as a male or female character, but you could only gain levels by sleeping with men. With each man you slept with, you gained experience points. One man only gave you experience points once; sleeping with him multiple times had no effect. And since I enjoyed male-female sex scenes, I chose to play as a female. "Status Window." Just like in the game, a status window popped up.
No powers and Level 1 it was written in the window. It was understandable since I am a 10-year-old girl right now. If I know this world, which I do, the girls start leveling up at around 14 years old. It was a bit too early by modern standards, but this world had a middle-age type setting. This world was also a matriarchy since women tended to become a lot stronger, though there were some strong men in the mix. Strong men in this world were a minority.
I sat down and slowly recalled everything in the game. "Cullen, you can leave."
"But miss, your mother-"
"I'm fine now. Please leave."
"Yes, miss." The butler bowed and left the room.

I have to think. There were a lot of ways to gain levels in this world. But... I shouldn't worry about it too much; I'm still 10 and have plenty of time. I could live as a simple woman and not gain levels, but according to the calendar, this was 356 T.W that meant in 12 years, the war with the Demon Queen would begin. This territory was quite close to the demon territory. If I don't do anything, I could get swallowed up in the war and die stupidly.
Gaining levels won't be easy. Men acted differently in this world. You could go to a brothel where men sold themselves, but it was one of the worst ways to gain levels, and you'll lose a lot of money doing it. Especially since men in the brothels usually gave low experience points.
Luckily I knew all the quests and easter eggs in the game. I knew what I needed to do. First I need to write everything down so I won't forget. Then I need to gather the materials necessary to finish the quests as quickly as possible. Then...

Just as I sat down to write everything down, someone knocked on my door. "It's Haywood, young miss." It was another butler of the house.
"What is it!?" I asked without telling him to come in.
"Master Clara wishes to speak to you, young miss." He said.
"My mother? Okay, I'm coming." I stood up and opened the door. "Please lead the way." Haywood was a young butler with black hair.
He led me down the corridor to the main room. He knocked on the door and said, "Miss Sherrie's here, master."
"Come in." My mother said.
He held open the door for me, and I stepped in.

"Sherrie, I heard you fell down the stairs." Mother looked busy with paperwork and had dark marks under her eyes. There was another person in the room, a young boy that looked about the same age as me.
"Yes, but I'm fine now."
"That's good to hear. Sherrie, this is your new butler." The little boy with brown hair bowed in his little tux. "He'll serve you in any way you wish." The kid nodded. "His name is Garth Banister, and he's 10 years old like you. But you can change his name to anything you like."
"Garth sounds good," I replied. To my response, the little boy sighed with relief. My mother was a Baroness who ruled over a small territory, and she just gave me a personal butler. The other butlers were part of the family.
"Okay, and take this too." Mother handed me a small ring box. I opened it and looked inside. I recognized what it was right away. It was a protection ring. What is she doing giving a 10-year-old this!? I screamed internally. I won't need this for another... "Wear it from now on."
"Okay," I said but put it in my pocket. I'll put it on when I think it's necessary, not before.
"That's everything. You can go back."
"Mother, I'd like to take the knights and go exploring in the Juju forest," I asked my mother before it was too late. I still had a lot of time, but I also needed to gather many materials for a whole load of reasons. Some for quests and easter eggs, others for learning and gaining skills, and so forth. There were many areas I needed to go to, but right now, at my level, Juju forest and a few other areas were the only places I could go.
"Juju forest?" Mother stroked her chin. "Didn't I take you a few months ago? You want to go again. I suppose it's good. I'll have your bigger sister take you. It'll be a good experience for her too."
"Okay."

Then I returned to my room and wrote down everything I remembered about the game. And made appropriate plans.

***

A month passed by, and finally, my older sister, Jess, my butler, Garth, myself, and a dozen warriors gathered for the Juju forest. I sat on a horse with Garth, and Jess rode beside me, and a warrior guide led the way, describing various parts of the forest as we went. The guide was a wellspring of Juju forest trivia. A few monsters attacked, but the warrior woman and my sister dealt with them easily enough.
I wonder what my sister's level is?
It wasn't that hard to find the ingredients I was looking for in the forest. I pointed at things and had Garth gather the things I needed. Mushrooms that grew on the root of trees, weeds that most people ignored, leaves from normal-looking trees, etc. We had a picnic lunch, and at around 5 p.m, we went back to the mansion.

***

I bought many other ingredients from the market using my allowance. Most things I bought won't be needed for another 8 years, so I stored them away in a safe I had my mother build for me in exchange for some potions I invented. The potions I made sold very well, and I got a percentage of the profit, which I used to buy even more materials I needed. The potions I made were aphrodisiacs for men. Some of the things I needed were too difficult for a 10-year-old to obtain, but that couldn't be helped. I'd have to wait till I was old enough.

I spent 8 years obtaining things and skills I'll one day need to complete quests and level up. The best way to level up was to seduce and fuck men that'd give the highest experience points. With that in mind, I worked hard in an Ero-game world I reincarnated into. And 8 years passed by...

109