Chapter 21: Otto Colson (18+)
3.1k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finished dinner and leaned back.
“You have a little…” I picked up the napkin and wiped his mouth.
“Oh, thanks.” He scratched his cheek.
“Did you enjoy the meal?”
“Yeah, it was just as good as you said.” He said.
“I’m glad.” I smiled. “Should we go upstairs? We need to find a spot for the Begonias.”
“Yeah.”

So I paid the bill, and we went upstairs. He heard the creaking bed, the moans and grunts, and the banging headboard from Nikola’s room.
“Hehehe…” I laughed awkwardly as I opened the door to my room and turned on the lights.
“This…” He was at a loss for words when he saw my room. “I don’t think I can help you.”
“What do you mean?” I asked, rubbing up closer to him.
“I think we have to clean your room before we can find a place for the Begonias.”
“Do we? Can’t you just put it somewhere? How about here?” I pointed out a corner.
He looked at me sadly. “It’ll have to do for now.” He said and placed it on the floor.

Then we stared into each other’s eyes again.
“Then I guess that’s it for me. I can come tomorrow and help you clean up if you want.” He said.
“That’d be great, but you know you could help me with one other thing,” I said.
“What’s that?” He asked expectantly. The effects of the bracelet were perfectly evident.
“I’ve been walking around all day, and my feet hurt. Can you massage them?”
I could tell he expected me to ask something dirtier from his reaction. “Oh, sure.” He readily agreed.
“Thanks,” I said and started to strip.
“You are?”
“You don’t expect to massage me with my clothes on, do you?”
“Ah.” After stripping down to nothing but my socks, I climbed on the bed and laid on my stomach.
“Start with my feet.” He nodded. He pulled off my socks, making me  officially buck naked. He put his thumbs on the underside of my foot and gently pressed them. “Ah, that’s nice.”

He slowly worked up my tired legs. “Ah, yeah, that’s it,” I encouraged him. He reached the top of my thigh and tried to skip my bum. Massaging my lower back instead. “No, do my butt too,” I said. He didn’t hesitate to place his hands on my butt when I gave him the order. “Eem.” He kneaded my cheeks, spreading them open to take glances at my little places.

My sex throbbed. His hands slid up my thigh. His fingers dug into my warm resilient flesh, his thumb brushing my anus. I was clenching hard, and my nipples were stiff; I wanted him. I turned and reached for his crotch. He was erect. I looked up into his dark eyes and said, “Strip.” He didn’t need any more encouragement. He got off the bed and unbuckled  his overalls. I crawled, leaned against the wall, spread my legs, and fingered my wet cunt.
Everything was gone, and he stood naked as the day he was born. The big  piece of flesh between his legs throbbed for my attention. He was  beautiful. I gulped, pulling out my two wet fingers to beckon him.
Dick bobbing, he climbed on the bed. Like a big wolf stalking a sexy lioness, he inched closer to me. When he got close enough, I put my wet fingers on his lips. I pressed into him and made him taste me. I pulled out and tasted his mouth. He kissed my pussy. Spearing into me, “Em,” I moaned. My stomach spasmed, his handsome face pressing between my legs. My wet fingers ran through his dark hair. Unfortunately, he didn’t keep his face between my legs for long; his dick was desperately throbbing. He pressed kisses up my belly till his lips were around my hard nipple. He softly sucked. I was a little disappointed and wanted to push him  back down, make him eat me, but I let it be when I felt his pulsing erection on my pussy lips. I pet his head with my wet fingers and, reaching between my legs, caressed his erection with my sweaty hand.
I felt soft with each suck of my breast. Needy, melty, warm, hot, achy, eyelids heavy… I rubbed his rock hard manhood between the lips of my  vagina.
Suddenly, he moved my hand away, grabbed his dick and pushed it into me. “Eeh,” we both groaned at each other’s faces, jaws clenching. He stretched me exquisitely. He was big. I wrapped my legs around his waist  and welcomed him deeper.
We kissed briefly, his hips driving madly into mine, pinning me to the mattress. My fingers dug into his hard manly flesh. I could feel him tightening up…
Our foreheads touching and our lips millimetres away, we breathed each other. He sucked on my female breath, and I sucked on his male breath. He was close. I could feel it with his every grunt, groan, and twitch.  His big dick dragging and pulling on my pussy.

***

Having given me his experience points, he cuddled up to me. We stayed like that for a while, and then he got off the bed.
“What are you doing?” I asked. He started putting his clothes back on.
“Going home. My mother must be worried.” He said.
“Hmm. I guess.” I watched him put on his clothes.
Before he left, he said, “I’ll come by tomorrow to help you clean up.”
“No, you don’t have to do that,” I said, but he was already gone.

***

The next day I continued work on the rest of the bracelets.
I took out the two I’d left in the charm-fluid and cut it again. I made sure to cut it close to the original cut since a large gab would make  the bracelet ineffective.
Everything turned out fine. The two I had left in the tray had also become charm steel.
Then I started the inscription on the second bracelet. I had Garth bring  me food, so I could stay in all day and work on the bracelet. I wanted  to get the charm value over 169.

Around 5 o’clock in the evening, I heard a knock at the door. “Who is it?” I wondered.
“It’s Otto.” His voice came through the door. “I came to help you clean.”
“You didn’t have to,” I mumbled as I got closer to the door. I looked down at myself and wondered if I should change. I was wearing casual  clothes; short shorts and a baggy shirt. Also, I didn’t have The Bracelet of Eros on. I didn’t like wearing it all the time, and I didn’t  need to fuck him anymore, so I decided to forget it. I opened the door  as I was.
It seemed he’d decided to come wearing casual clothes too. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. “Hey,” I said and invited him in.
“Hey.” He said. He came in and stood in the centre of the room with his arms akimbo and said, “So where should we start.”
“It’s not…” I felt tired. I didn’t want to clean my room. “I’ll be moving out by the end of the month. I’ll just have to pack everything up  anyway.”
“That’s no good. You still have to keep your room clean.”
“Well, knock yourself out. I’m going to continue with my work.” I was about to pass by him and return to my desk when he smacked my butt hard  enough to send me forward a step. “Eei.” I looked up at him in pain.
“You’re helping me clean up.” He said in his stern fatherly voice, looking around my room.
“That hurt,” I said, soothing my ass.
He moved closer and soothed it for me, gently rubbing the area he smacked. “I can rub some health potion on you if you’d like.”
I sighed. “It’s fine. I’ll forgive you since you’re cute.”
He smiled. “Okay, where do you want to start first.” He stopped soothing my ass and moved to my desk. “What about these.”
I followed him, caressing my own ass again, and said, “No, I’m working  on those.” I shook my head. “We can start with those if you want.” I pointed to my failed attempts, half-used ingredients, and half made  potions. There were boxes stacked up in the corner of the room. Some  might be reusable, but most of it needs to be thrown out.
“Okay.” He said and picked up a box.
“Where would we throw them out?” I asked.
“Let’s separate everything first. Then we can take it to our shop’s dumpster if you want. We have a cleaning company who deals with all our garbage.”
“Okay,” I said, picking up a few things I don’t need and placing them to  one side. “Then I’ll call Garth. He’s my butler. He’ll help you move  them.”
“Okay, but let’s separate everything first.” He said again. So I ended up helping him clean up.

As he cleaned up, he picked up a jar and asked, “What’s this?”
“Oh.” I looked at it and smiled. “Those are blue mice hearts.”
“Eh.” He put it back down. “Are you an alchemist?”
“Ah, no. I’m an energy magician.” He looked around at all the stuff.
“Energy magicians are a lot like alchemists, then?” I shrugged. “My grandmother’s an alchemist. Her place was always like this.” I went back  to sorting things, and he kept talking. “She’s always bothering me  about getting a girlfriend. I’ll turn 25 next month. They won’t stop  recommending me, girls.”
“Hu-huh.” I made I’m listening noises and continued to sort my stuff. It’s a good thing he’s making me clean everything. I’d have to do it at some point. I can’t take all the useless stuff with me when I leave the Capital, anyway. “Hu-huh.” He continued to talk.
“My cousin’s getting married soon. We’re leaving for his wedding in two days. I won’t be back for a while.”
“That’s nice.”
“Yeah, his girlfriend seems like a nice person. She has some high position in the government and already has two husbands and two kids.”
That was normal in this world, so I just nodded along. “Hu-huh.” Then all of a sudden, I felt his arms wrap around me. I didn’t even notice  him get close. “Hey, what?” He kissed my neck and fondled my breasts.
“Why don’t you have any boyfriends?” He asked.
“I’m busy. I have a lot to do and can’t spare any time for boyfriends.” I said. He slipped his fingers between my legs and pressed my clit. “Hey!” I screamed, but the pad of his fingers circled over my pussy. He’s going to make me dampen my short shorts, I thought while mewling  like a kitten. I’m a lioness, dammit, not a kitten!
“Don’t you want a family?” He scolded. “Don’t you want children?”
“I do, but…” I tried to push his hand away, but that made him wrap his other arm around me. He had big arms, and he looped it tight around me.  So tight, I couldn’t move. I wriggled helplessly in his grasp. He was  being aggressive with me.
“But what? Your room’s a mess, and you have no boyfriends while your sister has 3. Are you planning for your future at all?” I didn’t like  being compared to Nikola. I have to plan for the demon queen.
“One of them’s my butler.” I protested.
“Does that make it better?” He angrily asked as he picked me up and pulled off my short shorts. He pushed me closer to the bed. Fisting my  hair, he made me arch my back and look up at him. It hurt. “To think  you’d let your own butler be taken.” He jammed two fingers into my slick  pussy.
“Fuck,” I cursed while my legs reflexly opened. I couldn’t fight him, I was too aroused, and he was too handsome. I didn’t understand why he was  angry with me. “But- But… I’m not… He’s… I want to be a ranker.” It was  too early for me to get a boyfriend. I wasn’t levelling up just to  reach the middle class and have a decent career. I was going for the  top.
“Can’t you have children if you’re a ranker?” His lips sealed against  mine. He fed me his soft male tongue. He tasted so good. He was being  brutal with my pussy; the pad of his thumb rubbed my clit.
He released my lips, and “Er,” I grunted, etching closer to an orgasm. Part of me did feel guilty because his words had truth to them. I had  planned for the coming war, but not my own future. “I’m only 18. I have  time.”
“My sister’s 18, and she already has 5 guys in her palm. Though, I worry about her sometimes.” He shook his head. “You need to start planning  now if you want to live a healthy life. I think you’ll become very powerful, Sherrie. When that happens, you’ll need people who’ll anchor  you to Gaia.”
“You were aw nicer yesterday.” I moaned. My head pulled back. Getting finger fucked. My spine curved, my ass clenching, I was in pain, yet I  was being forcibly pleasured.
“Cum.” He commanded, and my body obeyed. I climaxed with a loud cry, my body quaking violently, my tender muscles clenching on his fingers. My  legs lost strength, and He released my hair as I collapsed to my knees. I was exhausted. He dropped his shorts and took off his t-shirt. Beads of sweat gathered on my forehead. He rubbed his beautiful penis on my sweaty face and said, “Suck.” His sent was pleasing to my little nose. I obediently took him in my mouth. I sucked, hollowing my cheeks, dragging my tongue along the underside of his cock. My fingers gripped  his thighs. I bobbed my head till he stopped me. Lifting my head off his  dick, he took my mouth in a lush, wet kiss. I melted. He released my lips to say in his smooth voice, “Count me as your first boyfriend.”
Lost in his deep dark eyes, I said, “Okay.” Totally thinking with my pussy.
He smiled, and catching me by the nape, he lifted and bent me over the bed. I moaned when he rubbed his spit covered dick on my pussy. Another hard slap landed on my ass. It stung. “Fuck!”
“You have a nice ass.”
“Then don’t hiiii-” He penetrated me, diving in balls-deep in one hard thrust. He ground his pelvis against my ass. Then taking hold of my waist, he threw his hips against my ass and gave me a hard dicking.
Then as we got into the swing of it, he landed some more hard hits on my butt, making me squirm and curse. But I’d be lying if I didn’t admit it added to the sex. I was starting to enjoy it a little, though I’d never admit that to him.
Then he had the audacity to say, “You have a nice pink ass.”
It’s not supposed to be pink, you stupid mutt, I thought. I twisted my head, looked into his beautiful eyes, and grunted, “You better dick me good or I’ll electrocute your butt.”
He leaned down and kissed my angry nose. “I’ll give you my everything from now on.” He said, gazing deeply into my eyes. His eyes reminded me of Sterling’s; they were different but the same in some way… They were  loyal.
My pussy tightened on his dick. I realized, “I’m cumming.” I voiced a thready moan as I had another mind-blowing orgasm. And I inwardly thanked him for the dicking.
Seconds later, he poured his cum inside me.

***

We cuddled.
“When I come back from my cousin’s wedding, I’ll move in with you.”
“Okay, but how long’s that going to take? I’m leaving at the end of the month.”
“I’ll be back before then.” He said.
“Okay. We’re going in Maglo this Monday.”
“Will you guys be fine?” He asked.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Okay.” He said.
“How did you know Nikola has 3 boyfriends?” I’ve been wondering how he found that out.
“I ran into them as I came up.”
“What did she tell you?”
“Nothing.”
“Hmm.”

We cuddled a little bit longer but then got back to cleaning my room. Garth helped us towards the end. Carrying all that garbage to the shop’s dump  was a pain in the ass. By the time we finished, it was past dinner time.
Otto ended up staying with us and having dinner. He told the rest of  them a lot about Maglo. As a citizen of the Capital, he knew more than  Nikola and Garth. I, of course, having played the game, already knew  everything I needed to know.

***

By Sunday night, I had only managed to finish one other bracelet because of all the distractions that kept popping up.
It turned out slightly better than the other one, with a Charm value of 170.
My plan was to finish all of them, put one up for auction, give one to Nikola, and store away the rest for future teammates. But that’d all  have to wait till after the dungeon.
“I should get some sleep,” I said to myself. Tomorrow we planned on getting to Maglo early enough to avoid the newbies. With that thought, I rested my head on my pillow.

I updated this chapter on May 30th 2022.
If references to spanking or pinching appear later on in the story in a way that doesn't make sense, please leave a comment. I'll probably need to update that chapter as well.
For the most part, I think I've left the core of this chapter intact. And new readers should still be able to understand even if there are references to spanking later on, but if you feel confused, please leave a comment. Or, if you think other readers will be confused, please leave a comment as well.

51