Chapter 64: Petra Kohout
699 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I found Petra at the front of the hotel at 9 am. I was happy to see that she was on time. I climbed on top of the rickshaw and gave her the directions.

As she ran through the busy streets of Delaron she said, “It’s embarrassing for me to admit, but my level’s really low.” I didn’t know why she spoke; she should save her breath for running. I looked at her again with [look-a-look], and she was still level 5, but her experience points had gone up. It was clear she’d used some of the money I gave her yesterday to visit the brothels. But the brothels are a terrible place to go to for points. All you needed to get from level 5 to 6 was around 100 points, but you could spend a whole silver and not get that much at the brothels. But I didn’t know why she brought up her level to me. “Do you think I should try to dress up as a nun too?” Her tone wasn’t facetious; she was seriously asking for advice.
I ignored her stupid question and said, “Turn left here.”
“Oh, okay.” She obeyed.
I shook my head at her stupid question. She’d fail miserably if she tried. 9 out of 10 times, my scam would fail without the bracelet of eros. Usually, they’d ask me all kinds of questions like which church I’m from, how a nun could become a bishop, how long I’ve been a nun, etc. If I were to show up without the bracelet, I’d be exposed pretty quickly. Only when the men are smitten, and their guard’s down does any of this work.
So I didn’t answer, and she didn’t ask me again.

She didn’t ask me any other questions for the rest of the day.
She bowed and greeted me respectfully every time I came out of a house. One time I caught her with a cigarette in her mouth as I came out of a  house, but she threw it on the ground and snubbed it as soon as she saw me. Her attitude was nothing like how it was when I first met her. It  seemed she respected a strong scammer more than a weak and virtuous nun.  I wasn’t sure whether to be happy or punch her in the face for respecting me.
I didn’t punch her, but I wasn’t happy either. She was respecting me for all the wrong reasons.
At lunchtime, she even yelled at the food stand owner for me.
“What kind of business are you running with no mustard, woman! Can’t you see, the boss- sister wants mustard!”
“No, it’s fine.” I had to calm her down. “I’m fine with tomato sauce.”
“Yes, boss.” She bowed to me, then turned to the stand owner and said while waving her finger, “Oh, you better watch it. You’re lucky that the  sister’s kind.”
“Sit down and eat, idiot.”
“Oh, okay.” She shut up after that and ate her hotdog.

Other than that, she was an excellent puller and followed all my directions to the tee. She didn’t even complain when I took her around in circles by mistake. Thanks to her diligence, I was able to get 15350 points in one day. I was getting close to finishing my target list for Delaron.

Finally, at the end of the day, when she dropped me off at the hotel, I handed her a silver coin and said, “You don’t have to come tomorrow.” I planned on using another costume for the last few houses. Too many people in  the hotel - more people than I thought - were taking notice of my nun outfit. Thankfully, they’d said nothing. I decided it’s better to use  something innocuous like the Internal Patrol Surveyor uniform.
The 10 outfits I had custom-made were: the plumber, the Internal Patrol Surveyor, the Priestess, the nun, the mailwoman, the Internal Patrol Officer, the Witch Union uniform, the merchant guild’s employee uniform,  a blue coverall, and a simple tux. I got too excited when the nun outfit was finished and used it indiscriminately - I needed to dial that  back.
I was lost in my own thoughts when Petra shouted, “Why!? Haven’t I done a good job!?”
“What? Yeah, you did a fine job.” I shook my head. “It has nothing to do with your performance. Anyway, good job. And good night.”
I heard her mumble, “Wait, but- I wanted to- Let me… I…” I stopped listening to her. I left her by the curb and went back into the hotel.

***

I found them both taking a siesta when I returned to my room. My babies are so cute. Even Otto looked cute while napping. I tried to be quiet, but they woke up while I undressed.
Otto stretched, propped himself up, sat on the bed, and asked, “What time is it? Is it time for dinner?”
Sterling, who was sleeping beside him, yawned and woke up too.
“You guys want to get in the shower with me?” I asked as I took off my bra.
“Oh, sure,” Sterling said. Then he slowly got off the bed and slowly took off his shirt and short shorts.
While he was doing that, Otto asked, “How many guys did you fuck today?”
I sighed. “Come on, I don’t want to talk about it. And I know you don’t want to hear it.” I said. “I don’t have endless free time like you guys to relax.”
“Oh, do you want me to get a job? I wouldn’t want my girlfriend to think I’m lazing around.” He said as he got off the bed and started undressing. “I can start looking for work tomorrow.” His tone was  clearly indicating that he was upset.
“For what? 5 copper? 10 copper? What were you making at the flower shop, flower boy?” I snickered. “Just sit tight. When I get my businesses going again, we’ll make a lot more than whatever you were making at your mother’s. Maybe you can help out with that when everything gets going.”
“Then don’t call us lazy! If you don’t even want us to work!” He yelled.
“Okay, okay.” I put up my hands. He was clearly upset. “I’m sorry.” I’ve  come to realize that it’s best to just apologize whenever they’re  upset; it’s probably my fault anyway.
He snorted like a horse and said, “I just don’t want you thinking I’m lazy.”
“I know you’re not, babe,” I said. We were all butt naked, and the last thing I wanted right now was a fight. “Come on, let’s go take a shower. I’ll wash your back.”
I walked into the bathroom, and they followed.
Otto watched my swaying hips and lovely ass and whispered to Sterling, “Smack her ass.”
I stopped in my tracks and looked back. His whispering was loud enough that I could hear everything.
Sterling shook his head. “No, I can’t do that.”
And I smiled, “Sterling isn’t like you. He’s a good boy.”
“Sterling, you know you want to.” Otto tempted him.
“No, no.” He denied it.
“I’ll do that thing you like.” Otto opened his mouth and wiggled his tongue.
I saw the wiggling tongue… And while I was wondering what that meant, I felt a gentle slap on my bum. My head spun like a whip at the  perpetrator: Sterling. I couldn’t believe it; he was turning my adorable Sterling into- Into! I don’t know what, but I didn’t like it.
Sterling saw my expression and apologized, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He kissed my shoulders and back. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I love you.”
On the other hand, Otto wanted more. “That was nothing. That wasn’t a real slap.”
“Hey! Don’t teach Sterling stupid things. I don’t need him turning into another you.” I yelled at him. My cute Sterling!
He got in the shower and rolled his eyes.
“You promised, so now you have to do it,” Sterling said cryptically.
I didn’t know what they were talking about, and I didn’t care. Then an idea popped into my head, “Sterling, smack his ass.”
“What?” Otto asked. Sterling tried to do it, but Otto dodged. “Sterling, don’t.”
I turned on the water.
Sterling smiled like an idiot, and Otto had to hold him off. They playfully wrestled while I stood in the corner and watched their naked  butts. They were both smiling, but it got too intense for me, and I said, “Don’t hurt yourselves.”
“We won’t.” They simultaneously replied.
I kept an eye on their fight while I cleaned my body. They went at it for a while. But in the face of Sterling’s ceaselessness, Otto  eventually gave up and took it like a good boy.
As he took the slap, he gave me a look that said: ‘are you happy now?’ I gave him a big white smile.

***

We had chicken for dinner.
Had some wine on the patio.
Then we ended the day with some good old lovemaking/threesome.

***

The next day I dressed up as an Internal Patrol Surveyor and left the hotel early to find a rickshaw.

While I was walking around looking for a rickshaw, I heard a familiar voice say, “You’re a Surveyor today.” I turned around. It was Petra. One of her cheeks looked a little bruised.
“What happened to your face?” I asked.
“Ah, that… I tried it out.” She mumbled.
“Tried what out?” I asked.
“Nothing…” She mumbled.
Now that she was already here, I thought, I might as well use her. “Well, now that you’re already here, you want to help me out for the  day.”
“Yes, sister.” She nodded.
“I’m not a sister today,” I said as I climbed on her rickshaw. She didn’t reply, and I gave her her directions.

***

At the end of the day, when she dropped me off at the hotel, I tried to give her a silver coin as usual, but she refused.
She shook her head and said, “I don’t need it.” I raised an eyebrow. “Instead, I want a favor.”
“Favor?”
“Yes…” She hesitated.
“Spit it out.”
“Can I be your sister?” She mumbled the question and then shouted: “Please, let me join your sisterhood!”
“Sister?” I shook my head. She was pathetic; I had no use for her in the team.
“Please, make me your little sister.”
“You’re older than me.” I blurted out.
“Doesn’t matter. You’re my bigger sister.” She went down on her knees. “Please.” She begged.
I looked around at the people. They were looking at us oddly. “Okay, okay, get up.” I pulled her to her feet.
“Really, I can join!” She happily shouted as she stood back up.
“No.”
“What?”
I shoved the silver coin on her and said, “Take your coin and leave.”
“No!” She clung to me with tearful eyes. “I don’t want to. I want to become a ranker.”
This stupid bitch, you’ll never become a ranker. “Let go of me.”
“No, I won’t till you make me your sister.” I tried to push her off. “I won’t take up any room. I’ll live in your closet.”
“No!” People were looking at us.
“Just teach me how to get men.”
“Ask someone else,” I said, trying to get her off me.
“Please, I’ll be good. I’ll run anywhere for you. You can use me as your errand girl. I’ll be your loyal servant. Please teach me how to be like you, big sis.” She slowly slid down to her knees again and held onto my legs as she continued to beg. “Please, please, please…”
People saw the crying girl clinging to my legs and eyed me suspiciously. “Eeem.” I moaned as I tried to push her head away. She was getting snot on my pants. So, “Fine,” I grunted.
“Fine?”
“Yeah, fine, get up.”
She stood back up, wiped the tears off her face, and said, “Thanks, sister.” She smiled through the tears.
I ground my teeth. “Yeah, now take this and go home.”
“But how will we keep in touch? Shouldn’t I move in?” It didn’t look like she wanted to leave.
“You can meet me in the morning like you already do. And I’m living in a hotel right now. Can you afford to live in this hotel?” I asked.
“No, I’m living in my sister-in-law’s basement right now.”
“Right. You should try moving out first. That’ll help you get men, maybe.” Probably not. “Here, take this silver and use it for moving out.”
“Can I move in with you?”
“No.” I tried to put the coin in her hand.
She wouldn’t take the coin. “No, I don’t need money. We’re sisters now.” She said.
I grit my teeth. “Okay, whatever. Then I’ll see you tomorrow.” I swiftly turned and walked into the hotel.
“Okay, we’ll talk about it tomorrow!” She shouted as I left.
Stupid bitch, I thought.

11