Chapter 2
8k 4 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I soon arrived at the academy and found my way to my classroom following the directions which got imprinted into my mind earlier. There still was a lot of time left and not a lot of people have arrived in the class yet. I went towards the back and took my seat on an empty corner. Soon the class started getting filled as the time for the class was getting closer. Soon Sasuke arrived and took his seat. I was pleased to see that there was a lot of distance between our seats.

I'm not gonna move from this seat till the class starts, I don't want my first kiss to be shared with Sasuke. Soon Sakura also arrives and started acting in an annoying manner to make the kid sitting next to Sasuke change seats with her. I moved my gaze around the classroom in search of Hinata but didn't found her...strange.

"Good morning N-Naruto K-kun." said a voice from my right side making me jerk to the other side. I looked towards my right and found Hinata sitting next to me...damn I didn't even notice her.

"Hello Hinata Chan, When did you sat there?" I enquired.

"It's been a..few minutes, I..saw that you were sitting a-alone so I sat next to y-you...I'm sorry I should have asked you first." Hinata said apologetically and started to get up.

"It's fine Hinata, you're my friend you can sit next to me without asking me." I said to which Hinata blushed a bit and sat back down.

As if feeling uncomfortable from the silence Hinata asks after a few seconds, "Naruto Kun, did something happen? You usually don't sit at the back in the classroom and today you've been very silent as well, unlike your usual self."

"Well, I decided to change the way I behave after getting this headband." I said as I pointed my thumb on the headband sitting on my forehead. "I'll start acting more seriously instead of always goofing around in the class." I made up a lie in order to make sense of the sudden change in my behavior.

"Amazing Naruto Kun, you've already started thinking so much about your future...meanwhile I haven't thought over it much." Hinata said lowering her voice towards the end.

I patter her back and said "It doesn't matter, take all the time you want I believe that you'll definitely get the right answer soon Hinata Chan."

I was able to see a tinge of blush on her face as she moved her face towards the front. Iruka Sensei arrived right after and started dividing us all in teams. As in the original storyline, I was in team 7 grouped with Sasuke and Sakura. One by One the instructors of each team came and took the students with them. I bid goodbye to Hinata who went out along with her team when their instructor arrived. Now it was just me, Sakura and Sasuke in the class.

I just decided to put my head down on the desk in order to wait for Kakashi to arrive...Sakura is busy in admiring Sasuke and I can think of nothing to discuss with them. After a while I heard Sakura asking Sasuke, "What happened to Naruto? He's been pretty quiet today."

"Beats me." replied Sasuke and after another five or ten minutes Kakashi arrives.

119