Chapter 7
5.4k 9 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day when I woke early...I still remembered yesterday night. I sighed thinking about what I ended up doing last night. Though I was enjoying it when I was at the peak of my pleasure now that I've calmed down I felt disgusted with myself...It was similar to the feeling that I felt after I masturbated for the first time.

After washing my stained bed sheet I cleaned myself up and got ready for the day. The mission screen was no longer visible to me but I still remembered the reward which I got last night. It looked quite normal to be at first but when I thought about it..it was quite beneficial.

In the original, though practicing along with the shadow clones speeded up Naruto's learning along with it all the mental stress experienced by the clones also came to him when the Jutsu was dissipated so he was not able to practice like that regularly. Now thanks to this ability I won't have to worry about that and would only get the knowledge and experience gained by the clones once the Jutsu is dissipated.

After mulling over this new ability I went out to meet the team at the designated location. We completed two-three lowly tasks and called it a day then I went to practice with Rock Lee. I told him that I'll be practicing along with my shadow clones to improve my speed. He was impressed with my way of thinking and didn't mind it and after training for hours I went back to my place to rest.

That's how my days went for the next three months which helped me in improving my combat ability. Even when I was busy or sleeping several of my clones were still in the forest practicing as a result of this I have a lot of confidence in beating the shit out of most of the Genins if I compete with them in Taijutsu provided I don't remove my ankle and leg weights that is...if I did remove them well...hehe.

Finally, everyone in the team showed up their frustration in front of the Hokage about doing a more serious mission...I also acted like I wanted to do something serious and after lecturing us the Hokage finally gave us a C rank mission. This C-rank mission ended up being the same as the one received in the original...which was to protect the bridge builder Tazuna until he completes the bridge.

We went back and did our preparations and our mission started the next day. The old man Tazuna was doubting our abilities since the moment he met us...I didn't bother replying to him and Kakashi placated him by saying he's a Jonin so he would be able to solve things if it becomes difficult and then we proceeded to move out of the village towards our destination...The Wave Country.

90