Chapter 9
4.5k 5 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon we reached the wave country after going through a hidden river passage and were now on our way to Tazuna's home. While we were on our way we soon were stopped by Zabuza.

"So it was Copy Ninja Kakashi. No wonder they failed." Zabuza said before throwing his huge sword towards us.

"Everyone Lay down!" Kakashi shouted as a result we all were able to dodge it in a timely manner. The huge blade hit the trunk of a tree and was stuck there following which Zabuza appeared standing on the handle of his blade which was stuck to the tree trunk.

"Everyone stay back!" Kakashi told us and stepped forward. 

"Well, well isn't that the Momochi Zabuza...guess I'll need to get serious with you as my opponent," Kakashi said and adjusted his headband to reveal his Sharingan.

"I'm honored that you're using your Sharingan before even fighting me."

I was a bit nervous seeing this if I was being honest but there was also a tinge of excitement. I didn't wanted to get fully involved in the battle because I know that Kakashi is fully able to deal with Zabuza provided he does not get trapped in the water prison as he did the original. 

Soon Kakashi and Zabuza started fighting and taking advantage of this I hid in a nearby bush and made a few shadow clones and ordered them to hide nearby the water body.

The fight between Kakashi and Zabuza was reaching its climax but before one of them could be defeated Zabuza kicked Kakashi towards the pond nearby...Kakashi thought of using this water to his advantage and wanted to dive in it when one of the clones came from his sides and pushed him to the side.

As a result, the clone was now directed towards the pond. "Naruto what are you doi-" before Kakashi could finish Zabuza appeared behind my clone and grabbed it with his throat and lifted him up. It was also at this point that Sasuke and Sakura noticed that I was no longer standing with them.

"So Kakashi, It's up to you to decide, the life of your ninja or that old man behind you," Zabuza said as he tightened his grip around my clone trying to provoke Kakashi.

My clone acted like it was suffocating but then it kicked towards Zabuza's abdomen. Zabuza was not expecting a kid like me who had not experienced any bloody battles like him to retaliate like that...especially not as fast as me.

Zabuza lost his balance and before he could regain it I undid my Jutsu and the shadow clone disappeared, Kakashi took advantage of this opportunity and attacked the shocked Zabuza and the two started their battling again.

Zabuza was made to use great waterfall no Jutsu out of desperation by Kakashi who successfully copied it and used it on him first at the same time pinning him on a tree trunk with his Kunais.

He was about to kill him when two needles came from his sides and penetrated Zabuza's neck and he fell down on the ground due to the momentum with which the needles were thrown.

Haku made his appearance.

92