Chapter 22
3.5k 8 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On our way back Sakura was quite talkative with me and being unable to infer her feelings for me I believed that she still felt guilty after apologizing to me and was doing all this to make herself feel better. 

Sakura's behaviour was quite a surprise for Kakashi Sensei and Sasuke but unlike me they noticed what exactly was the case. 

 Sasuke was thankful in his heart that he would no longer be pestered by Sakura whereas Kakashi tried to remain indifferent about it but he failed making him remember his early days with Obito and Rin.

After traveling for a few days we finally reached back to the leaf village. Our return journey was quite fast thanks to the completion of the bridge. When we entered the leaf village Kakashi bid us farewell saying he was going to report to the hokage but in actuality he went to the memorial stone to meet Obito and Rin before reporting to the hokage.

I also bid by farewell saying I wanted to rest followed by Sasuke. Sakura wanted to say something but held herself back and also went back to her home.

On my way back I was a bit hungry and decided that it was the right time for me to give a visit to Ichiraku ramen shop. I followed the path according to my memory and soon reached the place.

As I entered the shop and placed my order for a bowl of ramen the old man Teuchi asked me about where I've been for the past few months to which I told him about my mission and that it wa successfully completed 

Teuchi was happy seeing that Naruto was all fine and soon passed him a bowl of ramen.

I soon finished the ramen and licked my lips to savour the last of its taste. After having a hearty meal and paying for it, I realised that I've collected quite a lot of money from all the missions I've been doing so I decided to give the clothes store a visit.

I just bought myself a thin black overcoat which I could wear over my regular clothes instead of buying a whole set of new clothings. After I was done I went to back house to rest.

While he was near the market area what he didn't noticed was Hinata who had been buying a few miscellaneous things. 

"Naruto Kun has become even more handsome now..." She mumbled to herself then felt a sense of fear seeing so many women nearby taking a glance at him. One of them even did it 2-3 times.

86