Chapter 25
3.8k 5 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day after freshening myself up I went out to the our team's normal gathering point. As a ninja, times where we could relax were limited as a result just after coming back I was back to completing missions with the team.

Kakashi Sensei made us all wait for atleast an hour before he finally arrived to the scene. It was kind of annoying but thinking about how he was doing all this inorder to pay tribute to Obito made me unable to get angry at him internally.

We were assigned the task of finding an old lady who had gotten separated from her family in the market area which we completed quite quickly thanks to the clear set of information provided by the family members.

We thought of doing another mission today cause we finished the first task quickly but as we were going back to the mission assigning center an eagle screeched as it hovered all around the village. Kakashi after noticing it quickly told us that he has important matters to attend and left us.

Sasuke left first as usual, his interaction with us was very less nowadays and he devoted most of his time to training. Now only Sakura and me were left.

Sakura wanted to share her feelings with Naruto but she felt that it was too quick for her to ask him out now so she just followed Naruto as they started walking towards their home and since both of their houses were in the same direction it enabled her to spend more time with him.

Sakura suddenly thought of inviting Naruto to have lunch at her place and was about to voice it out when...she suddenly noticed a box following them.

While going back home I wanted to suggest Sakura to try her hands on medical ninjitsu by praising her chakra control but was distracted by the box of cardboard following me and Sakura.

At first I was a little confused about what exactly was going on but then I suddenly remembered about Konohamaru and it all made sense.

"I can clearly see that you are following me Konohamaru, what is it that you want?" I said.

Just after I said it three figures came out of th cardboard with high spirits. The one leading the group of three kids was Konohamaru and along him with was one girl and a nerdy looking boy...I didn't remember their names but I knew that they used to accompany Konohamaru all around.

"HeHeHe as expected from my rival, you can spot us even though we were so skillfully hidden." Konohamaru replied cheekily.

"Skillfull my ass, so why are you here with your mate?" I asked.

"Isn't that obvious? We came to play Ninja with you ofcourse." Konohamaru said and just as he finished I could see his along with his comrades eyes sparkling with expectations.

"You're not worthy enough to play Ninja with me yet, here." I said and after creating one shadow clone continued "Play with my shadow clone until you become worthy enough to defeat it."

"No! We want to play with you not your shadow clones!!." Konohamaru shouted.

"It doesn't matter what you want, I'm busy and tired and hence don't want to spend my time playing with you all. Don't disturb me now, go play with my clone shoo." I said and started walking ahead of him leaving him behind. Sakura did the same.

"Just say so if you want to spend time with your girlfriend, why are you making such lame excuses.BAKA!!" Konohamaru shouted and ran away along with his friends. My clone followed them aswell.

When the area was clear I glanced at Sakura and saw her embarrassed face. 'I'm glad that she didn't went berserk like in the original when Konohamaru called her my girlfriend.

"Sakura by the way I have a suggestion for you...you are very good at chakra control so how about giving learning medical ninjitsu a try." I said.

Sakura was taken aback by my sudden mention about this. She was so filled in her fantasies about Naruto that she only just now remembered that she was the weakest member in the team.

"B-but I've heard medical ninjitsu is quite hard ... I don't think I'll be to learn all those vast topics." Sakura replied after a few seconds.

"Well it indeed is quite hard but if it's you then I believe that you would definitely be able to learn it. Have more faith in yourself Sakura." I said and gave an encouraging slap to her back.

Sakura felt happy to see that Naruto believed in her so much when she herself was doubting her capabilities. By the time she felt that encouraging slap on her back  she had made up in mind that she would not disappoint Naruto and would live upto his expectations.

68