Chapter 34
2.4k 4 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Naruto was sitting while waiting for his clone to pass the information he suddenly remembered about a certain someone who most probably will die if not for his help because unlike the original he had changed a few things. He went towards the bushes while making an excuse of peeing and made a few clones and told them to search for that person and protect them.

'Hopefully, it's not too late.' He thought to himself.

The clone's memories soon got transferred back to Naruto leaving him surprised. He was not at all expecting such a thing to happen in just a normal reconnaissance mission for his clone.

"Kabuto Dead...just like that..." Naruto thought to himself. He didn't think much over it but rather was surprised by this overpowered skill that he just got...though it meant dirtying his fingers by inserting them in people's buttholes, a single forceful penetration is enough to put an end to one's life. The benefits far outweighed the drawbacks.

As for the matter about Kabuto being dead, he didn't fret much over it...He was not fond of Kabuto anyway and him being dead was something he didn't mind.

"Alright, I got an easy path. Let's go." Naruto said and the group started advancing towards the tower. It didn't take long as after an hour they finally reached the tower. The procedures were simple just like the original, that is, after entering the room we were supposed to open both the scrolls and so we did. Iruka Sensei was soon summoned.

"Congratulations, You guys made it."Iruka Sensei said while hiding any hint of surprise on his face because he was not expecting them to finish this part of the exam at all...that too in just two days. He was left with no choice but to accept the fact that Kakashi knew their abilities more than he did.

Sasuke and Sakura were not expecting Iruka Sensei to pop out of the scrolls and were a bit surprised at first but soon regained their calm as things started making sense to them.

"Since you all have successfully made it here how about I treat you all to a few bowls of ramen when the exam ends?" Iruka said clearly expecting a happy response from Naruto.

"RAMENN YESS...How about treating us to a barbecue at Yakiniku Q as well. Thanks in advance sensei. I know you're the best." Naruto said.

"Be-Beef? Of course, I will..HaHaHaHa..." Iruka said while feeling a pinch in his wallet.

After catching up with Naruto, Iruka answered their doubts and then let them go. Since there was still time for the examination to end, three days to be precise, the candidates who completed the exam early were provided with accommodations in the tower so that they could rest while waiting for the arrival of other candidates.

Since all three of them were a team they were allotted the same room. They all were exhausted from constantly being on high alert all this while so instead of freshening up they all just went to their respective beds and collapsed. After a few hours when I woke up it was late in the evening. Seeing that both Sakura and Sasuke were still in their slumber I went to the bathroom to freshen up and after finishing all the stuff went out of the room towards the cafeteria because I was quite hungry.

The meal prepared for us was quite extravagant, well not surprising because the ninjas present here were also the representatives of their respective villages and were ought to be treated with dignity if Leaf didn't want the relationships between the villages to deteriorate.

There were a few familiar faces in the cafeteria as well. Two of the three sound ninjas were present there as well as one member of the sand ninjas, Temari, was present there as well. She had been eating her heart out without any concern about how others judged her when they saw her eating like that.

When Naruto entered the cafeteria he looked around the place and while doing that met eyes with all the ninjas present there. Temari was one of them. When she met eyes with him she suddenly coughed out her food and became embarrassed but she hid it well and then started eating her food again but this time at a much slower pace.

Naruto couldn't help but chuckle inwardly seeing that reaction. He walked towards the counter where the food was being served and then thought of trying to make a conversation with Temari while eating rather than just eating alone. He went towards the table where she was eating and sat down while facing her.

"Did I say that you could sit here brat?" Temari replied as coldly as ever while eating but this time she was trying to cover her embarrassment from a few moments back by acting tough.

"You must be quite hungry," Naruto said while smiling cheekily.

*C-cough Cough*

Temari who was not expecting him to bring up that topic started coughing as the food got stuck in her throat. "So? Is it wrong to be hungry?" Temari retorted though this time embarrassment clearly visible on her face.

Naruto brought forward his hand for a handshake while saying, "I'm Naruto, though our first encounter wasn't a pleasant one I hope we can be friends."

"Hmph, I'm Temari, I'll rather be dead than be friends with you people of the leaf." Temari was a bit flustered when she heard Naruto wanting to be her friend but was able to reply harshly without showing it in her words.

"You look like a fun person." Naruto said while chuckling.

"ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME??" Temari replied angrily. She was kind of annoyed by this guy now. He just came here when she was minding her own business and was now saying anything that he wanted to. Did he take her for some pushover?

"Of course not,  I said that because I believe we'll get along well. By the way, would you like to have some of my food as well?" Naruto said while sliding his plate towards her.

Temari who had been staring at him angrily widened her eyes when she understood the hidden meaning behind his words and wanted to hide from him as soon as possible. "AS IF! I'm Going!" She shouted and then stood up from her seat and went out of the cafeteria hurriedly and when she was out of his sight she started taking in huge breaths trying to calm herself down. Her face was bright red by now.

'Luckily I escaped before he could notice my face' She thought to herself.

What would you like with Temari
  • lemon
  • forceful approach
  • forceful approach + lemon
Total voters: 48 · This poll was closed on Jun 18, 2022 02:43 PM.
51